Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

HELP!, My Adsense Acount Has Bin Disabled - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP!, My Adsense Acount Has Bin Disabled (1561 Views)

My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne / Can I Receive Adsense Payments Into Naira Savings Acount GTB (Gtb has credited / How To Make Money With Ur Facebook And Twitter Acount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!, My Adsense Acount Has Bin Disabled by lilfizzie: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
My adsense account has bin disabled dis morning 4 invalid clicks and impressions. Though i buy traffic 4rm ayuads.com just 2 promote my blog nd nt to autoclick. I created it dis month and av made over €70 bt i noticed my earnings skyrocketed in d last 5 days. I can appeal to this bt i dont know what to write 2 make dem accept me bak. Fellow webmasters pls help me
Re: HELP!, My Adsense Acount Has Bin Disabled by bizfirst: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2013
I strongly suggest you implement a powerful click bombing protect plugin (assuming you are running on WP), then seat down and write the best appeal letter you've ever written to The Adsense Team.

Invalid clicks can be caused by friends who are malicious of your progress. They may also be caused by you unknowingly as you update your blog frequently and try to see the results of new additions and subtractions.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: HELP!, My Adsense Acount Has Bin Disabled by barapistis(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
lilfizzie: My adsense account has bin disabled dis morning 4 invalid clicks and impressions. Though i buy traffic 4rm ayuads.com just 2 promote my blog nd nt to autoclick. I created it dis month and av made over €70 bt i noticed my earnings skyrocketed in d last 5 days. I can appeal to this bt i dont know what to write 2 make dem accept me bak. Fellow webmasters pls help me

Shupp,ayuads off all ad services,,,,she you no check review before you bought the service

Uhmmm,well if you cant get another adsense account,you may ve to summit more than 50 appeal letter before they consider you,
Re: HELP!, My Adsense Acount Has Bin Disabled by Chibenze(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
i think is over, you have violated d adsense rule, well goodluck
Re: HELP!, My Adsense Acount Has Bin Disabled by Engineer1985(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
If u file an appeal and it's rejected, you may try media.net, it's adsense alternative

(1) (Reply)

Assess Your Business Performance Today! / Free Html Course / Wapkiz Direct File Download Code 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.