Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? (36935 Views)

/ . / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
nyere84: I understand ur frustration.
you are just showing how backward you and your people are. That's why no anambra or imo man can ever marry you.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
nyere84: *shocked. That guy just made me feel so ashamed of coming from Bush ebonyi.
I pity you and your generation
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
JustBeingMe: Like seriously! Are you for real? Ebonyi people speak more of Calabar? Have you ever heard someone speaking Efik in your life? Na wa oh. You don't have to take out your frustrations on Ebonyi and Ebonyians. We're peace-loving people. Live and let livesmiley

Happy New Year in advance.
my sister, I have nothing against you and your people. You are great people.
And I said earlier, my greatest friend of all times is from afikpo.
Happy new year in advance to you too.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: what they speak in ebonyi is not a dialect. It's a language quite very different from igbo.
I'm from Imo. And when I go home I tune FM of different igbo states - abia , anambra, enugu and imo and I understand all they say. But once I made d mistake of tuning that of abakiliki and I regretted my life. Ebonyi people speak more of calabar than igbo. Ok state the ebonyi words for cup, plate, spoon, love-making, bottle and compare them with the ones of central igbo. Ebonyi people are bush men joor. Are they not the ones that litter my village and help us in farming and cutting palm kernel?
Ok...let goes there ...
As I write this nonsense i'm chilling out with one jewman from that ur dearling Imo state who can hadlly write his name.
So,the are the last caword standing ...EBBC is the most active digital radio station east of the niger with enough educated programs.U are the last foo.l standing here.
Again, as an Ezza man speak and hear all the easthern languages including Imo etc.
U are an internet money for all I care....

in fact, i'm tired f.ools like u
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by holyvirgin: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
onyibajoe:
Yes, my dear, we do. There is no dull moment here. Is that answer simple enough to get into your fish head?
Well I am not d reason y ebonyi people are frustrated and backward undecided
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: you are just showing how backward you and your people are. That's why no anambra or imo man can ever marry you.
I bu anuofia...who will like to marry unoka in 'things fall apart' like u.

Ngwere enwero uche like u.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ACM10: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: what they speak in ebonyi is not a dialect. It's a language quite very different from igbo.
I'm from Imo. And when I go home I tune FM of different igbo states - abia , anambra, enugu and imo and I understand all they say. But once I made d mistake of tuning that of abakiliki and I regretted my life. Ebonyi people speak more of calabar than igbo. Ok state the ebonyi words for cup, plate, spoon, love-making, bottle and compare them with the ones of central igbo. Ebonyi people are bush men joor. Are they not the ones that litter my village and help us in farming and cutting palm kernel?

May leprosy eat up your stubby fingers for separating our Ebonyi brothers from the Igbo fold. Why not say that Nsukka people are related to Benue state because you can't understand their dialect? BTW, I hardly understand some Imo dialects. Even Ogwashi-uku and Agbor dialects are easier to understand

3 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: I am just showing how backward i and my sisters are. That's why no anambra or imo man can ever marry my sisters.
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: I pity you and your generation
Pity urself and ur kwashiokor unborn kids.

anumpam
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: I pity myself and my generation

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
holyvirgin:
Well I am not d reason y ebonyi people are frustrated and backward undecided
and for akwuna without street go and eat ur menstrual pad.

monkey.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by holyvirgin: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: you are just showing how backward you and your people are. That's why no anambra or imo man can ever marry you.
Shut up nama... Is a shame how you igbos diss on one another as if you"all aren't igbo speaking people.
Nama sad
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
nyere84
Happy new year ...I can see ur hand...carry go...as we jump into 2014 with alacrity grin

#nkwu egbugo here cheesy
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ACM10: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2013

Can you take your arrogance and ignorance elsewhere. Two of my uncles married from Ebonyi? My cousin married from Ebonyi, my friend married from Ebonyi. In case you don't know, I am from Abambra state. So what da fuq are you talking about?!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Godseagle(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dannylux: Ebonyi will surprise Nigeria.
thanks. With some of us growing up and by Gods grace, we'll surprise not just Nigeria but the World
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: Ok...let goes there ...
As I write this nonsense i'm chilling out with one jewman from that ur dearling Imo state who can hadlly write his name.
So,the are the last caword standing ...EBBC is the most active digital radio station east of the niger with enough educated programs.U are the last foo.l standing here.
Again, as an Ezza man speak and hear all the easthern languages including Imo etc.
U are an internet money for all I care....

in fact, i'm tired f.ools like u
are u comparing the educational standards of imo and ebonyi now? Don't go there. Owerri alone has far more institutions of higher learning than ebonyi will have in 20 years.
If you people are that peaceful why are u still fighting with matchetes in this 21st century?
As for d digital radio station, ask them to be speaking central igbo not calabar like "usari, idonko" that only ebonyi people understand
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: nyere84
Happy new year ...I can see ur hand...carry go...as we jump into 2014 with alacrity grin

#nkwu egbugo here cheesy
Happy new yr my bro.

Imagine lizard coming online to claim to be a lion?

Were is ur town in Ebonyi? I am from Ishiagu, in Ivo Lga.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
baseless argument. thank God the topic is not "why is it that Ebonyi state never make good news unlike other state? ".
Anambra is in news bc they conduct Gubernatoral election at odd time, Imo bc of Rochas are his political prostitution, Enugu bc of infidelity of their Governor, Abia bc of Enyimba city. Eventhough Ebonyi is a young state without much commercial prowess bound in the, they are endowed with people of integrity. GEJ govt favor Ebonyi more than any sister states. Anyim pius Ayim (SFG), Minster of Health prof onyebuchi chukwu etc all hails from Ebonyi. APC leader Dr Ogbonnaya Onu (1st executive governor of Abia state) also from Ebonyi.
apart from Anambra, Ebonyian commands financial seats in Lagos more than any other state. (MANDILAS and Ultimate plaza) to mention but a few.
Ebonyians believes in supporting any governor that they elected.
they must not be in bad news just to make headlines.
Rivers state is in the news bc Of greed of Nwike, PEJ and Amechi.
pls let the sleeping dog rest.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
nyere84: Happy new yr my bro.

see this ediot, u are from a bush village called ishiagu that has only stone and no road and you are here talking rubbish.
By the way ask your councillors to take ishiagu back to enugu state where it is originally from
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why all the hate and insults??
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: see this ediot, u are from a bush village called ishiagu that has only stone and no road and you are here talking rubbish.
By the way ask your councillors to take ishiagu back to enugu state where it is originally from

Ishiagu got good road, bro.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
holyvirgin:
Shut up nama... Is a shame how you igbos diss on one another as if you"all aren't igbo speaking people.
Nama sad
what's wrong with brothers engaging in a peaceful dialogue? I don't even have nothing against ebonyi and its people. They are good people inside out. Just pointing one or two things.
You should worry more about tinubu that is holding lagos hostage. And Islamic fundamentalist aregbosola who is turning osun to afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: well, my mother is an ediot, that is why she called our village bush,that has only stone and no road and that is why i am here talking rubbish.

By the way, i will ask my councillors to take back my bush state to where it is originally from

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
nyere84: Happy new yr my bro.

From Ezza ONUEKE and my bros married from ivo lga not too long ago.

Together we will fight those ordinary monsters.

who be them self??
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by cosify: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Abagworo:

Change carried out with 30billion monthly while Ebonyi gets only 2billion. God help any Igbo man I meet live condemn Ebonyi because I will get him battered to comatose state. Ebonyi is rising gradually and happen to be victims of neglect under various States until they found their own with Abakaliki area being most maltreated under Anambra and Enugu States. The Afikpo area enjoyed reasonable patronage under Abia and are today still so attached to their Abia neighbours. God bless Ebonyi, God bless Igboland , God bless Nigeria.
If you batter your kinsman into a coma just because of a mere argument on the media,what will you now do to him when he tries to covet your land or wife- I guess you will kill him and his entire family.This is a pointer to the assertions of some nairalanders that Ebonyians are aggressive and warlike, or better still do not have a positive social ceredential. You made objective representaions in your reaction but spoilt them with your barbaric and murder tendencies. In your conclusion,you wished God's blessings upon Igboland.But i put it to you that you contradicted yourself, because there is hardly any God's blessings in a place where people inflict grevious bodily harm on others or commit murder at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: are u comparing the educational standards of imo and ebonyi now? Don't go there. Owerri alone has far more institutions of higher learning than ebonyi will have in 20 years.
If you people are that peaceful why are u still fighting with matchetes in this 21st century?
As for d digital radio station, ask them to be speaking central igbo not calabar like "usari, idonko" that only ebonyi people understand
passed glory ...u fading like a park of card.

where were ur people when we bit them recently on national quiz competition ...anu nchi.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ebonyi are not Igbos and will never be. At the creation of Biafra, ebonyi will carved out and joined with calabar and akwa ibom where they rightfully belong. And they can then be electing 100 year old men to be ruling them and be fighting with matchetes and pickup while we move on and turn our country to Japan of africa
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by onyibajoe(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Our girls reject your Anambra and Imo men because they don't want to be used for money rituals. The stubborn ones still do. BTW, how long have you stayed in Lagos? Do you want to die there? You had better be going home from time to time in order to know what is happening there. I'm sure it's because you could not meet our standard that your best ever girlfriend from Afikpo left you. Better "go and die" and leave Ebonyi and Ebonyians alone. I'm happy my sister, justbeingme, has adequately humbled you.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
nyere84: .
your late mama is a foollish idiot. And that your backdoor ishiagu is ishingwere
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
nyere84: my mama don ddie o
ur papa nko? Him too don kaput?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by holyvirgin: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: and for akwuna without street go and eat ur menstrual pad.

monkey.
I am still not the reason why ebonyi people are referred to as "hausa" or also termed Backward... grin

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
sandijey:

If u read to understand, u would have seen where I stated that I don't no what that means but it always sounds derogatory to me!!!!! So what's ur stress?

u thought it was in ebonyi osiiso.
don't deny it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? / Seye Dairo Resigns As Jandor's Campaign DG, Endorses Rhodes-Vivour / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.