Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics (21402 Views)

Superclean Full Option Customise 2014 Toyota Highlander @ 12m / Welcome To Yankee Motors Naija...we Sell Neatest Tokunbo Vehicles @cheap Price / Lets Get You Ur Naija Used Or Toks Cars See Available All Cars Very Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pics again

Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lambo door is da bomb
Jhoor

Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Under construction and mesurement

Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pics
Under contruct

Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by row2ray(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2014
What options do you have.. U didn't say anything about what you offer. Besides paint jobs.. No custom grills, no spoilers or skirtings... And those are cosmetic.. A real custom job will have engine power increase.. But let's stick to what you know .. The paint jobs and lambo doors are how much.. Along with the skirtings and side paddings
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2014
I can see you know much about customising a car!
This just a small firm that's just stated oga!
Doin engine thing here isn't encouraging .bevuz client may complain. That his or her engine isn't at it is when using
So to avoid that wahala bro!
All we are doin is just to frabricate and transform our client car to the way it will fitten
Bro this is africa
Expecially nigeria 1st ever to love-vendor in west africa
So it not easy to get kitz frm abroad
And supervise technicians ob how to fit them
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2014
This the problem we all have in these country
We never appreciate perople,instead is the error and mistake we want to see to use against the person
Not even a simple encouragment!!
That why some of. Us here in nigeria have problem. With!
Guyz frm ghana are very happy and they are calling just to encourge
Frm togo
Caneron
In sa
Niaralander frm usa
Uk are callin just to encourage
But some here in naija are full of bad mouth!
While they can't even do anything on there own for the world to see
Naija pple need to change!!!

3 Likes

Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by hawqer: 6:39am On Jan 02, 2014
cityhood: Pivd

The last 2 cars rock seriously
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Tnks
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Uwc
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by row2ray(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ok I get ur point, where r u located?
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Am nt in lagos at the moment
And what type of car fo you intending to customised
And let's see how we can be of service to you!
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by row2ray(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Still considering.. I own a 2004 acura TL and 2002 RL, a pathfinder 98 model and a lexus es300 tell me what u could do to each and I'll decide on 1
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by davids202(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
nice job here
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ookar
Nyc car colections you got
Bt forget abt the path guy
Acura tl is the boss
Lezus too
28bcafde
Itink fr the acura lambo door for it and odas
U wil have to add me up let chat
On bbm
Or whasapp!
I wil lyk to see pics
Den we tak it frm dere
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by hawqer: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
cityhood: Ookar
Nyc car colections you got
Bt forget abt the path guy
Acura tl is the boss
Lezus too
28bcafde
Itink fr the acura lambo door for it and odas
U wil have to add me up let chat
On bbm
Or whasapp!
I wil lyk to see pics
Den we tak it frm dere

oh c'mon, have the discusion here so we can all follow.
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin
Ok for the tl
Reason y I camt really talk about it is dat
Number one bfre fabricating or pimpin a ride it must be seen either pics of visual contact
Even moster garage
Car warrios
West coast custom
As good as day are!they will still see the car then aafter sit down round table and see how to put tins in order
That the way I operate
Bro
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
So if I can't dicif,I c no rison to do so to ma clients
Minig I c pics or visual contact and decide on what to do based on experince
And more so will work on what you really want your car to be transformed
After that live the rest for us!
Frabricating and customs not easy as it looks
Anybody can paint yes
But not everypainter as style and xoncept
Anypanel beayer can fo foor bt not all can do lambo doors as kitz ar. Frm abroad
Anybody can put allory rims but nt all can be in style with custome fit
Pimps is very intresting
Just lyk art
Creative
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Am just telling my brodas and sis
Who as dfrnt kind of concept
Whatsoever
You can make it just give it a trial
Shikeynah#
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Just done dis what I cald simple pimps
Mature in style for young elderly once
If you knw what I mean

Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by row2ray(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Now uve seen the pics of the tl if u want my input on what to do, ask ... But definately skirtings come to play to give the car a fuller look... Hope you use light weight material in your fabrication to avoid acceleration loss due to weight gain.... Then if you have it you could also play with side mirror cams. .. Labo doors don't sit well with a 4 door vehicle.. U could also try grill and rim illumination. Do u have a smoke machine for cars?

Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Yh
Tnks
For your advice
It taken
And noted
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2014
;DOrgah u want to sell off the car you wana pomp
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 12:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Now let see how to do pre visual love-vendor tinz
Urcolour seems to be fading
Now #1 is if u want to retain that colour then I will have to shine it onxe all round
To match with burbery design on the seat burbery orange materil leather at the center of the seat all four seat
Plus hand rest if present there!
I don't know how bad your road is
If averagly ok then
Let change the tyred to low profile
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 1:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Now the low profile tyre will be full blaxk color
Then at the booth top put booth spoiler grandprix f1 concept that is painted black attached with tiny tiny halogen lite to use at night
Ur back light will be turn to black
Mind u vehicles behind you can still see you indicator.and them brak light when functioning
So let see
Back veiw
Is black semi big booth spoiler
Ganish with black light

Front veiw is
Halogen ofcourse it not new!
On urbonet I will fabricate metal on it lyke
Shooting out from the inner most part with spave net
Same on your bonet either I put black frm the both side mirorfollowing the line strate down to the number plate side
And leave the small space that's clos to the both fender that color
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2014
More so at the booth will be change to black colour
Then your roof
Roof ....black
Booth spoiler .... Black
Bonet with V shape .....black
Alloy rims ..... Black
Syd mirrors ..half of it at the top black then half down .... The normal car colour
Insyd your alloy rims
The fat slap that's round painted lyke orange the colour of you car then the out side weda star or backet alloy wheel is painted black
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 1:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Now interior
Stering cover burbery
Dash board ,,,, burbery on tru....
The silva or ash line strips down. Will be changed to orange colour
Now
That your speedometer stuf the cover place that is lyk O shape painted orange
Now inshort
Burbery on dash borard
Burbery on your seat not all
Burbery on your flip flap on the two,
Then u get ya sef btown math
Your inner lyte halogen
So when you open the lambogini vertical door you ina halogrn lyt will be on...
With the silpas your car will ve lyk sports
Plus the booth spoilers
Under neath your car at night dim blue ray little light showin to the ground round your car when you on your full lyght
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 1:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Urcar will be lyke that benz
Some how
Nit too childish
Then if you want fly wing suicide door I can do it for you for the both back door left and rite
Check the 1srt pic on dis tred to know what I min
Dats what I xab say
On sopme of the pimps that I can do there are thousand and one pimps one thing I want you to know now is that pimping can be intresting buth too much of it will spolit it all!
I think have answer your question now
Roytoray
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by row2ray(m): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2014
H should all that cost?
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Everything as it is as have told you!
Btween 200k or less!
The once that shoot urcost is lambo door
Dats all for now
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
F
Re: 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics by cityhood: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hhhmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

»»» Registered KIA Optima 06 @ N1.25OM Negotiable ««« / Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. / Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.