Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. (2422 Views)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Biafrans In Malaysia Are Happy As Nnamdi Kanu Is To Fly In By 23rd September / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by OmoTier1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
emmydeep:
For you a Yoruba calling the blessed Igbo nation foolish is an indication that you people are b.astards, fugitives and vagabonds. How dare you? Yorubas are cowards of the greatest order.
Why are you Yorubas afraid of the distintegration of Nigeria? So you people are the parasites feeding on other peoples resources.

Bunch of lazy i.dio.ts. This time, we are not going to fight the Hausas but the Yorubas.

An average Igbo man is a hero. It is beter to die for something than live for nothing.

Biafra is real. If you are not cowards declare your oduduwa republic.

Just watch and see as things unfolds from tomorow.
Uzu bu bu cheesy clown personified! Tomorrow is already here for some countries, and for us it will be in less than ten hours... Nothing do Nigeria,we will remain one country and you. Guys will continue your drugs trade in Asia and be slaughtered like chicken in January 2014.

Orji Kalu has told you people the real deal. You can't survive outside of Nigeria. You only hope is Nigeria so stick with it and continue to play second fiddle if you refused to up your game cool

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Our able director, during his just concluded tour of Germany

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by cashkid18(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
grin grin,d yaribas always showin their sign of insercurity at d mention of biafra cheesy cheesy,Tinubu n co shud start learnin on hw to plant cocoa instead wastin their tym formin an alliance wit their fulani masters,to tak ova nig n continue enjoyin their free oil..nig wil be bcum a history by dis tym nxt yr

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by OmoTier1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: grin grin,d yaribas always showin their sign of insercurity at d mention of biafra cheesy cheesy,Tinubu n co shud start learnin on hw to plant cocoa instead wastin their tym formin an alliance wit their fulani masters,to tak ova nig n continue enjoyin their free oil..nig wil be bcum a history by dis tym nxt yr
Abeg post me the pishure of the protest in onitsha with MASSOB carrying Isreali flag cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by oduaboy1: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
emmydeep: An average Igbo man is a hero. It is beter to die for something than live for nothing.
This cracked me up.Your eze gburu gburu ojuiku was a cantekorous coward who couldn't die for what he believed in.Is that heroic?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by Dhelake: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
odua boy: This cracked me up.Your eze gburu gburu ojuiku was a cantekorous coward who couldn't die for what he believed in.Is that heroic?
Ojukwu na bad guy na... he left their grandfathers on the war front to die

1 Like

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by cashkid18(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Abeg post me the pishure of the protest in onitsha with MASSOB carrying Isreali flag cheesy cheesy
sorry dude,i dont chat wit lunatics mayb u shud try d next section called yaba-left.go there n u wil meet some of ur folks there,u cn chat wit those pple cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by wasak(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dhelake: Ojukwu na bad guy na... he left their grandfathers on the war front to die
lol im na sharp guy... even d country wey e travel go... e marry wife there enjoy life while him people dey pluck leaf for tree chop!
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by phase1: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
grin cheesy grin

I see some new IDs not very much known for being bigoted taking a punch at Igbos. Hope you can stand the heat when the thread heats up?
cheesy grin cheesy

Nl and tribalism cheesy grin
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by phase1: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
hhi

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Radio Biafra SPECIAL EDITION 8
hour NEW YEAR'S BROADCAST
"DEDICATION SERVICE OF BIAFRA"
TONIGHT 7PM -3AM Biafra time.
Radio Biafra has cut short the
Germany tour and is back in
London, and can now confirm in
their possession is The Original
Amalgamation document/
report, also Secret British
documents and Fredrick Lugards
confidential files.
Tonight Radio Biafra hosted by
director Nnamdi Kanu will bury
the zoological republic of Nigeria.
The documents confirm the
fraudulent creation of Nigeria
and its rights to the burial of the
zoo. Tonight's New Years marks
the resurrection of Biafra for all
eternity. Tell all your friends and
family everyone should hear
tonights landmark broadcast. Call
in tonight breaking news on
+447831308376 and also via the
skype line on radiobiafra.
Go to your app store and
download the bespoke app, or
listen via www.radiobiafra .co or
www.biafratelev ision.co or
www.indigenousp
eopleofbiafra.o rg
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dhelake: Ojukwu na bad guy na... he left their grandfathers on the war front to die
na badt guy. Him tell dem "GO AND DIE" grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by delvinmaya(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
geeez: These guys have to be one, two or three of the three:

1. Clowns
2. Ret.ards
3. Cowards

If you want to secede, go through the UN and seriously I can't wait to see them actualize it. Bunch of thieving jokers

There's this staff of mine from across the Niger who acts all good and pro-Yoruba but I see him checking out NL on his iPad most of the time and he changes the screen when he sees me coming

Kelechi if you're reading this, be guided

@geez, sent an email to you. Abeg reply me
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by OmoTier1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: sorry dude,i dont chat wit lunatics mayb u shud try d next section called yaba-left.go there n u wil meet some of ur folks there,u cn chat wit those pple cool cool
See this uncircumcised philistine! A potential drug pusher in the making will still open His mouth to talk. You people are becoming a disgrace to the entity called Nigeria. I would rather have has saki pool exchanged for you flat heads in Nigeria.

Are you not ashamed that it is in another mans house you are announcing your never to be realized nonentity called Biafra?
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by cashkid18(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
See this uncircumcised philistine! A potential drug pusher in the making will still open His mouth to talk. You people are becoming a disgrace to the entity called Nigeria. I would rather have has saki pool exchanged for you flat heads in Nigeria.

Are you not ashamed that it is in another mans house you are announcing your never to be realized nonentity called Biafra?
i dont waste my mb on cyber lunatics lik u cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by OmoTier1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: i dont waste my mb on cyber lunatics lik u cheesy cheesy
Hehe.. Flat head as Agbemeta would put it. A wretch soul that is at the mercy of etisalat free browsing would come on here to spew rubbish about Nigeria disintegration and biafra none sense. Such a disgruntled element.
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is the man- (benjamin 'black scorpion' adekunle) that smashed biafrans skull to pieces. He is still alive and his offsprings are ready to perform similar feat

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by tosan200(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
hahahahaha,this op will have to give his monicker a befitting burial tomorrow.
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by cashkid18(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe.. Flat head as Agbemeta would put it. A wretch soul that is at the mercy of etisalat free browsing would come on here to spew rubbish about Nigeria disintegration and biafra none sense. Such a disgruntled element.
i hv dealt wit enough yam heads lik u today,i wil leave ur case tomorow cheesy cheesy let me continue wit d celebration on nig's dis integration cheesy
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by ikeyman00(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
@@@

prepare for Biafra
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by OmoTier1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: i hv dealt wit enough yam heads lik u today,i wil leave ur case tomorow cheesy cheesy let me continue wit d celebration on nig's dis integration cheesy
See child of deprecation, born out of desperation, an off spring of the Palestine of Africa. By 6am tomorrow, you will be wide asleep with you mouth open ready to eat in your dream because there is no food in the house for you!

Nigeria remains one indivisible entity...

Up one Nigeria.... cool ibos can play second fiddle as Palestine of Africa, that is your natural destiny until you change and repent from your wicked ways towards the blessed country nigeria cool
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by cashkid18(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
See child of deprecation, born out of desperation, an off spring of the Palestine of Africa. By 6am tomorrow, you will be wide asleep with you mouth open ready to eat in your dream because there is no food in the house for you!

Nigeria remains one indivisible entity...

Up one Nigeria.... cool ibos can play second fiddle as Palestine of Africa, that is your natural destiny until you change and repent from your wicked ways towards the blessed country nigeria cool
i wont allow u to spoil my joy dis nyt on nig's dis integration,dis wil b my last reply to u cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by OmoTier1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: i wont allow u to spoil my joy dis nyt on nig's dis integration,dis wil b my last reply to u cheesy cheesy
You never had joy, you were born a child of sorrow, annihilated by Ojukwu for His own selfish gains, threaten like an orphan even in your own backyard.

I do hope I never see your handle on Nairaland in the new year as Nigeria will remain and you flat heads will carry bitter faces like your MASSOB jolts...

Up one Nigeria. cool
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You never had joy, you were born a child of sorrow, annihilated by Ojukwu for His own selfish gains, threaten like an orphan even in your own backyard.

I do hope I never see your handle on Nairaland in the new year as Nigeria will remain and you flat heads will carry bitter faces like your MASSOB jolts...

Up one Nigeria. cool
omo ale, why are you disturbing the peace of this thread?
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by Ngokafor(f): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: i dont waste my mb on cyber lunatics lik u cheesy cheesy

...bros just ignore the schizophrenic douchbag and enjoy your New-Year's eve celebrations okay...hate for the president has driven the dude stark raving mad as expected so just move on..
Re: Biafrans In Malaysia Are In Session To Mark The Burial Celebration Of Nigeria. by cashkid18(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ngokafor:

...bros just ignore the schizophrenic douchbag and enjoy your New-Year's eve celebrations okay...hate for the president has driven the dude stark raving mad as expected so just move on..
i hv already ignored d troll.hapi new yr in advance bro cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion / Quote Of The Day............ Femi Fani Kayode Is My Boy - General Obasanjo / JUST IN: Election Results To Be Cancelled In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.