Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (344755 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bukalino(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2016
pls who knows if the documentation could be done by proxy.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Omalady: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Please for those that have received message can someone be kind to show me d msg? Tx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Pls how much is entry salary in NPA. ....Congrats 2dose dat made it. .....i guess we shld b expectin 2nd recruitment soon right?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by rushj(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Alhamdulillah msg received for documentation. My sis congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Usernamesucks: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
bukalino:
pls who knows if the documentation could be done by proxy.

I'm afraid that's not possible sir.

JIBOSKI437:
Pls how much is entry salary in NPA. ....Congrats 2dose dat made it. .....i guess we shld b expectin 2nd recruitment soon right?

It depends on your level and "step"

Congrats to the successful lot. I'll advise you to do your registration quickly. It comes with a reward in the long run.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Busbar(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
God remember abandon nnpc own too oo
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
on my way to documentation need ur prayer
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dele55: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
bigtime652:
on my way to documentation need ur prayer
Safe Journey. Please don't forget to update the house. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Omalady: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Hey house are you guys there for d documentation exercise?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by masscorp(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
ALHAMDULILLAH, ALLAH is grate at last i have collected my Offer of Appointment. Alhamdulillah.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
A big congratulation to those who have received their offer letter. For those that did not including myself, better days ahead for us all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by masscorp(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello House, Alhamdulillah am through with all the necessary things to be done in other words am through with my documentation, and they asking us to start with immediate effect. Thank you all for your prayers and for those that were not able to succeed in this Insha Allah, Allah will bring another way. May Allah all Mighty grant us His Blessings, Amin.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bukalino(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
masscorp:
Hello House, Alhamdulillah am through with all the necessary things to be done in other words am through with my documentation, and they asking us to start with immediate effect. Thank you all for your prayers and for those that were not able to succeed in this Insha Allah, Allah will bring another way. May Allah all Mighty grant us His Blessings, Amin.

Congrats bro. I concluded mine yesterday. Pls I want us to talk. Can I get ur digit? 08022082322
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dele55: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
worldgreatest:
A big congratulation to those who have received their offer letter. For those that did not including myself, better days ahead for us all.
Love your courage @worldgreatest. Live goes on. Many state where even exempted from the final list of successful candidate. Please any one with the ideal of total successful candidate. Better days ahead.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by informant1: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
dele55:
Love your courage @worldgreatest. Live goes on. Many state where even exempted from the final list of successful candidate. Please any one with the ideal of total successful candidate. Better days ahead.

None of d south eastern states were selected. This is pure marginalisation and hatred
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bukalino(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
informant1:

None of d south eastern states were selected. This is pure marginalisation and hatred

not true bro. Am from a south eastern state. met couple of persons from the SE as well during the documentation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Frostty: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
informant1:

dats hw u ppl will keep on spreadin false info.its beta u change 4 gud

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by informant1: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
bukalino:

not true bro. Am from a south eastern state. met couple of persons from the SE as well during the documentation
Frostty:

dats hw u ppl will keep on spreadin false info.its beta u change 4 gud
I mean BSc or HND. I contacted all I knew that were interviewed but they did not receive sms. Unless wrong ppl were invited
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bukalino(m): 5:03am On Aug 25, 2016
informant1:

I mean BSc or HND. I contacted all I knew that were interviewed but they did not receive sms. Unless wrong ppl were invited

guy easy. what of those you do not know? you wouldn't know all SE candidates nah. I know where u re coming from. believe me I do. maybe some states where exempted from d b.sc cadre, but not all eastern states. pls wt do u mean by wrong people? u can inbox me lets talk.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by informant1: 5:43am On Aug 25, 2016
bukalino:

guy easy. what of those you do not know? you wouldn't know all SE candidates nah. I know where u re coming from. believe me I do. maybe some states where exempted from d b.sc cadre, but not all eastern states. pls wt do u mean by wrong people? u can inbox me lets talk.
Mr Ebuka, I guess u re from enugu if am not wrong. I dont know d cadre ur were invited for. Tell me whc of d SE graduate invited. Just mention d state.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Now let me clear the Air for you guys , the selection was based on federal character system it was not NPA that give the quota it was from federal character, NPA only select the successful candidate but the quota of number of applicants pick for each state was a directive from federal character so that's why u see selection was somehow not fair but it was fairly because some states didn't pick anyone while some was 2 while some 3 , so if anyone is not pick from your states is not from NPA but from federal character commission but I have a friend from Edo state he was the highest in the overall exams conducted by WAEC he scored 96% but hardluck for him there was no Bsc graduates quota for his state so he wasn't pick. So my brothers and sisters this recruitment is a thing of God and destiny if you didn't get just don't blame anyone believe is not your destiny and keep on pushing definitely oneday God will see you through, I have applied for many Jobs since 2010 I graduated from university, some I have all the connections but at the end I won't make even some like FAAN I wrote exams for some of my friends at the end they got the Job and I didn't make it but I didn't worried myself I believe in destiny so i know my own will come oneday. So my brothers and sisters keep on pushing and pray hard God will bring yours oneday I miss you guys and please if there is anyone I have offended on this trend please forgive me and I have forgive those who offended me . Miss you guys and may God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dele55: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Abdulforever:
Now let me clear the Air for you guys , the selection was based on federal character system it was not NPA that give the quota it was from federal character, NPA only select the successful candidate but the quota of number of applicants pick for each state was a directive from federal character so that's why u see selection was somehow not fair but it was fairly because some states didn't pick anyone while some was 2 while some 3 , so if anyone is not pick from your states is not from NPA but from federal character commission but I have a friend from Edo state he was the highest in the overall exams conducted by WAEC he scored 96% but hardluck for him there was no Bsc graduates quota for his state so he wasn't pick. So my brothers and sisters this recruitment is a thing of God and destiny if you didn't get just don't blame anyone believe is not your destiny and keep on pushing definitely oneday God will see you through, I have applied for many Jobs since 2010 I graduated from university, some I have all the connections but at the end I won't make even some like FAAN I wrote exams for some of my friends at the end they got the Job and I didn't make it but I didn't worried myself I believe in destiny so i know my own will come oneday. So my brothers and sisters keep on pushing and pray hard God will bring yours oneday I miss you guys and please if there is anyone I have offended on this trend please forgive me and I have forgive those who offended me . Miss you guys and may God bless you all
You have said it all @abdulforever . Wish you all the best in your newly found career. No body actually made the list from Benue State, most especially those with SSCE.Really so unfortunate. Moving on to higher ground.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by greatsodade(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
dele55:
You have said it all @abdulforever . Wish you all the best in your newly found career. No body actually made the list from Benue State, most especially those with SSCE.Really so unfortunate. Moving on to higher ground.

Nobody from Benue?...That is not true bro, a friend of mine from Benue made it.though he uses ND.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mactoni91(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good evening y'all, it's been quite awhile I just hosted a website and its kulmia.com. President mohammed Buhari just approved governing board for NPA and NIMASA. Please goto Kulmia and read about it. From a source, recruitment will start very soon and on kulmia.com is were I will be dropping all the info when the time is right . Gracias mi amigos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2016
dele55:
dont day what you dnt see i saw a coleaque from benue not telling ooo but my self filling form
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by darlon: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2016
Visit www.wangoworld.com to discover all the latest and exciting events going on around you, in any part of the world. Download the Android and IOS app for even more features, such as locating places of interest such as the nearest bank, ATM, hospitals and more easily. You can also create, manage and promote your own events on Wangoworld. www.wangoworld.com is FREE! Download today.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2016
I SEE SOMEONE FROM BENUE FILLING FORM
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by ezekiel1991: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
none of ND or NCE holder was pick from Enugu state. We r only 3 in dis category bt none of us receive text
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ebiwwz38(f): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
hello people, for the successful candidates how are u enjoying ur new job, for those who didn't mk it, don't relent the Sky S ur starting point. if u are in marina say hi, coz I'm dia.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by modash(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2016
mactoni91:
Good evening y'all, it's been quite awhile I just hosted a website and its kulmia.com. President mohammed Buhari just approved governing board for NPA and NIMASA. Please goto Kulmia and read about it. From a source, recruitment will start very soon and on kulmia.com is were I will be dropping all the info when the time is right . Gracias mi amigos.
Are you sure?
The recruitment is it for NPA or Nimasa
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
i tink diz Thread is Dead grin grin grin NPA do sumtin
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by OLUWOLEM: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2016
please what is the latest about the recruitment? have those recruited gone for training?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.