Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. (4796 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by cidieschat(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2013
I strongly believe this generation of girls will look for husbands even more than ever... Becos of too much high standards. Learn to knw the age @ which u stop flirting, learn to knw when is the perfect time for marriage, the mistakes girls make is to see a guy who truly loves and address him as a client. Extortion becomes the order of the day, ever wondered why women in banks, high-class offices remain mostly single all there life, its cos they unconsciously build a wall around themselves, when u do so, men feel you're too big for them, and trust me, every man wants a submissive woman.

These days too many men hawk, hustle out of school cos of no money and educational support, ask ur self, who will marry all the highly educated girls?

Bear in mind a man who is wealthy, will rarely value u, cos he knows he's money is an asset, he feels u're attracted to his popularity and money. These are most problems u find in homes, wealthy women, bt no joy. So if u feel u're waiting for Dangote's son to come marry u, then u might wait for ever. All u need do is put this men through little test and u'll know if they are what having as husbands. You keep doing am too good for him, am still young, he doesn't have a car, before u knw, u turn 40 in ur fathers hauz..

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by padeolu: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2013
OP, you dey find wife?

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by cidieschat(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2013
@Padeolu, not yet... Am only 24. This modern world man de find wife?

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by ireneidiva(f): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2013
cidieschat: I strongly believe this generation of girls will look for husbands even more than ever... Becos of too much high standards. Learn to knw the age @ which u stop flirting, learn to knw when is the perfect time for marriage, the mistakes girls make is to see a guy who truly loves and address him as a client. Extortion becomes the order of the day, ever wondered why women in banks, high-class offices remain mostly single all there life, its cos they unconsciously build a wall around themselves, when u do so, men feel you're too big for them, and trust me, every man wants a submissive woman.

These days too many men hawk, hustle out of school cos of no money and educational support, ask ur self, who will marry all the highly educated girls?

Bear in mind a man who is wealthy, will rarely value u, cos he knows he's money is an asset, he feels u're attracted to his popularity and money. These are most problems u find in homes, wealthy women, bt no joy. So if u feel u're waiting for Dangote's son to come marry u, then u might wait for ever. All u need do is put this men through little test and u'll know if they are what having as husbands. I might tell u how, I've been through such... 28A77016-thats my pin.
crap

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by mayorall(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Some girls have decided never to marry a man without car.smh

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by adeoladrg(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Everything is very bad now. Wife materials are scarce to come by, the girls of this age are not submissive. They don't know the meaning of equity.

Marriage is overrated jor, e koshi!!!
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Vivly(f): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2013
So, why you drop your bb pin?

7 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by mimicue(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2013
Vivly: So, why you drop your bb pin?

He's finding babe... Op...u sef work hard if u want to meet this so called highlight educated chics not coming here and ranting about girls of nowadays

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by cidieschat(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Vivly... I don't expect u to be delighted @ the speech. Truth has no respect for any1... Before posting, I was even expect such girls to hate me. So am not surprised...
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by stefikal(f): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
adeola_drg: Everything is very bad now. Wife materials are scarce to come by, the girls of this age are not submissive. They don't know the meaning of equity.

Marriage is overrated jor, e koshi!!!

True...but there are still good girls out there.

Search well adeola..you'll see them.

#TeamGoodGirls
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by cidieschat(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ugly girls get married every saturday, while the pretty ones keep doing Ashebi for them...

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by stefikal(f): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
@OP: I don't get ur point...
So we should not be learned uhn?

The last time I checked education does not kill your character.

If you like go school, the bad character will still remain and if you are good, your good attitude will still reflect.

Please don't hitch the blame on education.

#CaseClosed

6 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by cidieschat(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
If u like don't take lessons, take the post personal. Every saturday ugly girls marry, and the pretty ones doing the Ashebi as usual.
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Olugbenger(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
cidieschat: If u like don't take lessons, take the post personal. Every saturday ugly girls marry, and the pretty ones doing the Ashebi as usual.
stefikal: @OP: I don't get ur point...
So we should not be learned uhn?
The last time I checked education does not kill your character.
If you like go school, the bad character will still remain and if you are good, your good attitude will still reflect.
Please don't hitch the blame on education.
#CaseClosed

I think both of you are very confused. undecided
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
cidieschat: If u like don't take lessons, take the post personal. Every saturday ugly girls marry, and the pretty ones doing the Ashebi as usual.
why r u takin panadol for their headache? If they r not married @40 is it ur business?

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by imsuboi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Vivly: So, why you drop your bb pin?

he wants cuties like you to add him up wink
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
@op

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hey! Hree's a qeiutson... Wahtvree hpapned to lvoe??
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by alienware(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
cidieschat: @Padeolu, not yet... Am only 24. This modern world man de find wife?
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by alienware(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
cidieschat: @Padeolu, not yet... Am only 24. This modern world man de find wife?
you are a very young man , i'm 28.
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Icudkill: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall: Some girls have decided never to marry a man without car.smh
For why nw?
Why chic go marry guy wey no get car..
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by stefikal(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2013

Nobody is taking anything personal, from your post you are obviously trying to blame education.

Its true that some girls set ridiculous standards for themselves but puuleease quit with the generalisation.

A lady who isn't educated can still have terrible attitude. #MyPoint

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by cidieschat(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Okay dear that's true, bt u knw these days a lot of 'em keep waiting for Mr right with a ready-made life, In Canada a very wealthy girl in my school, Ontaria, married a Nigerian, at her wedding, she. Said "I love him, I believe he'll succeed, I want to be part of his success", u can imagine her reasoning... how could this be?
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Temihatz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
What i think @OP is trying to say is for girls to get married soon b4 is too late. Marrying immediately after Bsc or PGD is cool and the decision of whether to further will be btw u both as a couple. I know some friends of my aunt that's still single @ their late 30s reason because they carried this education thing on their head like wyclef. They are busy pursuing Msc and PhD which is just too intimidating for the men (of their lower class) who wanna approach them.

I know of a girl who's still planning to get married in 7yrs time, for God sake she's 22 and in her final year. When i asked her why, she said she wanna complete her Msc and PhD and some little time for her self b4 marriage. For me it's rubbish because your suitors will be intimidated esp. when they are of lesser degree.

Finally, I'm not saying girls shouldn't pursue their degrees but always consider different factors because the assumption of Ceteris paribus is not always right.
Have a nice day all wink

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Temihatz: What i think @OP is trying to say is for girls to get married soon b4 is too late. Marrying immediately after Bsc or PGD is cool and the decision of whether to further will be btw u both as a couple. I know some friends of my aunt that's still single @ their late 30s reason because they carried this education thing on their head like wyclef. They are busy pursuing Msc and PhD which is just too intimidating for the men (of their lower class) who wanna approach them.

I know of a girl who's still planning to get married in 7yrs time, for God sake she's 22 and in her final year. When i asked her why, she said she wanna complete her Msc and PhD and some little time for her self b4 marriage. For me it's rubbish because your suitors will be intimidated esp. when they are of lesser degree.

Finally, I'm not saying girls shouldn't pursue their degrees but always consider different factors because the assumption of Ceteris paribus is not always right.
Have a nice day all wink
so it is now a crime for a woman to be ambitious :/ or dream big or get to the highest state of her potentials.smh

all these men with internal insecurities and inferiority complex will never cease to amaze me.if her educational ambition is what is intimidating you,you too go and do phd.husband get phd,wife to get phd so no body fit bully anybody case closed,lobatan.

Afterall what a woman can do,a man too should be able to do.

Shiiioorrr

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by padeolu: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
stefikal:

Nobody is taking anything personal, from your post you are obviously trying to blame education.

Its true that some girls set ridiculous standards for themselves but puuleease quit with the generalisation.

A lady who isn't educated can still have terrible attitude. #MyPoint
Its obvious you're being economical with truth, or you live in a world absolutely opposite to reality.
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by stefikal(f): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Temihatz: What i think @OP is trying to say is for girls to get married soon b4 is too late. Marrying immediately after Bsc or PGD is cool and the decision of whether to further will be btw u both as a couple. I know some friends of my aunt that's still single @ their late 30s reason because they carried this education thing on their head like wyclef. They are busy pursuing Msc and PhD which is just too intimidating for the men (of their lower class) who wanna approach them.

Have a nice day all wink

If the OP had presented his case like this, it coulda been a whole lot better.

Its good for a woman to dream and work towards achieving her dreams but one has got to be realistic.. I have married women in my class, doesn't stop them from pursuing their degrees.

The key is to create a balance in every aspect of ones life.

#I rest my case.

@OP: I get your point now

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by stefikal(f): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
padeolu: Its obvious you're being economical with truth, or you live in a world absolutely opposite to reality.

Bros I'm just speaking my mind ooo, I'm sorry if I did not get to say what you'd love to hear...

But that's my opinion

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Candyness(f): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
The biggest mistake women make is sharing How You "Feel" Too Early With Him and Relying On Your Natural Ability To Judge
A Man's Character. I must confess this it is one of my mistakes but its ok to make mistakes. Y'all know we rather be safe than sorry.
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by cidieschat(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Temihatz, God Bless u, @ Padeleou, thanks. They shouldn't be replying us in grudges, marry when u have the opportunity, @ a later age, men will only use those promises to sleep with u, and run away, cos they knw u've passed ur peak. Go to churches and see how many ladies are seeking for husbands...

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Temihatz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
stefikal:

If the OP had presented his case like this, it coulda been a whole lot better.

Its good for a woman to dream and work towards achieving her dreams but one has got to be realistic.. I have married women in my class, doesn't stop them from pursuing their degrees.

The key is to create a balance in every aspect of ones life.

#I rest my case.

@OP: I get your point now

I like your reply because you spoke well just as i expect someone reasonable to think b4 talk.

kulyie: so it is now a crime for a woman to be ambitious :/ or dream big or get to the highest state of her potentials.smh
all these men with internal insecurities and inferiority complex will never cease to amaze me.if her educational ambition is what is intimidating you,you too go and do phd.husband get phd,wife to get phd so no body fit bully anybody case closed,lobatan.
Afterall what a woman can do,a man too should be able to do.
Shiiioorrr

LOL, your reply shows how u lack reasoning and not being diversified. I just gave u life samples and all u can do is to write rubbish. Shey you don't think ni? and show me the part of my previous post where i said girls shouldn't further their education. If my wife says she want to have all the degrees in this world why should i stop her? Your reply shows how how how (nairalanders abeg borrow me a right word to use to qualify this person).

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by padeolu: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
stefikal:

Bros I'm just speaking my mind ooo, I'm sorry if I did not get to say what you'd love to hear...

But that's my opinion
No hard feelings ma'am, you're entitled to your opinion. But just take a random look around, does it ever bother you why we have so many single ladies in there 30s and 40s? And have you ever bothered to figureout why it is so, unlike it was before now? The reason(s) is not far-fetched, they either choose career over Man(in their early stage) or phoolishly wave off suitors while at their "prime". I have a "very pretty" cousin like that, who broke a lifelong relationship all in the name of wanting a rich man. Guess what? Rich guys came, "did the thing" and left. She got so desperate that she had to settle for a broke younger guy. The funniest part of it all was that she started blaming her mum, family and witches for all her woes.
@cidieschat...I wouldn't have put it better. I hope the oncoming generation(ladies) learn from their elder folks mistakes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Ain't Sh*t!!! / My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... / 'Alpha Male' Goes Viral After Posting About His Relationship Preference (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.