Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Deinterlace Hxr-nx3 1080 60i Avchd 2.0 To Prorre Mov For Fcp Fastly - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Deinterlace Hxr-nx3 1080 60i Avchd 2.0 To Prorre Mov For Fcp Fastly (670 Views)

NASA Finds ‘earth 2.0′ / How To Convert MP4 To MOV On Mac / How To Convert VOB To MOV On Mac At Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deinterlace Hxr-nx3 1080 60i Avchd 2.0 To Prorre Mov For Fcp Fastly by vipchenyingsoft: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2013
Sony just released new NXCAM? HXR-NX3 Professional HD Camcorder with Exmor? 3CMOS Image Sensors. The Exmor? 3CMOS sensor system with three 1/2.8” sensors provides 1920x1080 Full HD effective pixel count. The HXR-NX3 camcorder records video in AVCHD 2.0 format, which includes 1080/50P/60P (*2) for smooth, natural subject motion. 50i/60i (*2) and 25p/24p (*2) modes provide playback compatibility with Blu-ray players.

However, 1080 60i AVCHD 2.0 footage is not compatible with Mac editing systems, like FCP, iMovie, Avid, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, etc. Quite a few people even successfully transfer AVCHD to ProRes MOV, they may encounter annoying interlacing issues when view AVCHD 2.0 in FCP. Luckily, Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac shows its power to convert and deinterlace NX3 1080 60i AVCHD 2.0 to ProRes MOV for FCP editing. Now this program supports the latest Mavericks 10.9.1 well.

Below is a tutorial about how to convert/deinterlace AVCHD 2.0 MTS/M2TS to ProRes MOV for FCP on Mavericks 10.9.1.

Step1: Import or drag & drop HXR-NX3 AVCHD 2.0 MTS/M2TS

Click "add video" or "add folder" to load AVCHD progressive. But I found I can drag & drop directly. In avoid of no audio in source AVCHD, I suggest preview before conversion.

Check "Merge into one file", you can join HXR-NX3 AVCHD 2.0 clips into one big file.

Step 2: Select ProRes MOV as output formats for FCP editing on Mavericks 10.9.1.

Click "format" and under the FCP menu, ProRes 422, ProRes 422 Proxy, ProRes 422 LT, ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 4444 are all options for FCP editing. You can also enter FCP in the search bar directly.

In most circumstances, 422 HQ MOV is recommended for high video quality. If you are planning to do heavy grading or VFX work from the ProRes, transcoding HXR-NX3 AVCHD 2.0 M2TS to ProRes 4444 is desirable. If you want the files to be in smaller size, you can follow Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(LT) (*mov)/Apple ProRes 422(*mov) option. If your files size is at SD levels, you are advised to choose Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(Proxy) (*mov), which is recommended for 480i/p and 576i/p shootings as well.

Step3: Deinterlace HXR-NX3 60i AVCHD 2.0 MTS/M2TS files

Deinterlacing NX3 recodings before you transcode 60i AVCHD MTS/M2TS 2.0 to FCP. Click “Editor” button and then click "Effect". Tick the checkbox of "Deinterlacing" to deinterlace 1080 60i AVCHD 2.0 before converting. In this way, the ProRes MOV generated from raw AVCHD 2.0 materials will be viewed flawlessly in FCP. Here you are allowed to crop unwanted video parts, trim video length and add some special effects. You can preview the original AVCHD video and output MOV video simultaneously here.

You can also customize profile of ProRes MOV via click "settings" in the main interface to reset video bitrates, video frame rate, video size, audio channels, etc.

Step4: Convert AVCHD footage to ProRes MOV

Click "Conversion" icon, The Sony HXR-NX3 AVCHD 2.0 MTS to FCP Converter will convert and deinterlace 1080 60i AVCHD to ProRes MOV at fast speed. After AVCHD to ProRes conversion, you will be able to get the output files via clicking on "Open" button and then import converted MTS/M2TS in FCP easily and fast.

In addition, the versatile Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac can also transcode MXF, MOV, Blu-ray, VOB, SWF, EVO, VDR, etc on Mavericks 10.9.1 smoothly.

(1) (Reply)

Ngredients Used In The Muscle Rev Xtreme / How To Block An Email And Web Addresses On Yahoo! (photos) / Airtel 2gb For Sale!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.