Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (822361 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
laverne006:
I am a graduate of sociology and anthropology from the university of Benin, and I graduated 2012! I am through with my service year and I still haven't gotten a job! Psychology and anthropology has no significant difference in Nigerian economy! I am going back to Skul to study law because it is a professional course and even if I don't get a job I can settle down on my own... Unlike sociology where I have to work under someone else mostly government job which is hard to come by. Am advising u now,don't go to Skul just because u don't want to stay at home! Do somethin proffessional... Nigeria is getting to the stage where u have to be a proffesional to survive! Stop acting over smart like u know it all! How old can u possibly be? U r still a Kid!

Do all the Professional course guarantee success?.

If I'm in your shoe, I won't go back to study LAW, rather I develop myself.

Well, your choice, your life.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
XavierG:

Where are you at in onitsha?
Add me....whatsapp 09039542689...What do you have to say abt the o level stuff?...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
laverne006:
I am a graduate of sociology and anthropology from the university of Benin, and I graduated 2012! I am through with my service year and I still haven't gotten a job! Psychology and anthropology has no significant difference in Nigerian economy! I am going back to Skul to study law because it is a professional course and even if I don't get a job I can settle down on my own... Unlike sociology where I have to work under someone else mostly government job which is hard to come by. Am advising u now,don't go to Skul just because u don't want to stay at home! Do somethin proffessional... Nigeria is getting to the stage where u have to be a proffesional to survive! Stop acting over smart like u know it all! How old can u possibly be? U r still a Kid!
Mr Graduate, I Don't Give 2fu*ks! If You A Graduate, Who Ever Requested For The Introduction??. You Just Wanna Hype Yourself Ba??. Well, I'd Group You As One Of The Unsuccessful Graduates We Have In Nigeria??. Who's Fault Is It That You Didn't Secure A Job??. Maybe You Came Out With A Pass!. So The Labour Market Has Nothing To Do With Failures!. I Only Gave The Surest Way To Aspirants That Wanna Get Admission Once. Choosing A Less Competitive Course Gives 'Em An Edge. My Brother, Go To Church For Family Liberation Cos The Witches & Wizards In Your Fathers House Are Fighting Your Destiny. I've Seen Those That Read Even Fisheries As MD's In Companys. My So-Called Graduate, You Define Success Not Success Defining You...You Think Getting A Degree In Law Or Any Professional Course Guarantee An Employment??. I Pity You!..You Wanna Waste Your Father's Resources In School Again Ba??. Have You Not Learnt Your Lessons??. Anywayz, Not Everybody That Goes To This Almighty Universities Are Successful.. Some Are Bound To Fail!. & You Were So One Of 'Em If Not Topping The List Sef!. LOL Don't Call Yourself A Graduate Cos You Were Not Able To Secure A Job For Your Destiny.. Rather Call YourSelf A So-Called Graduate. Na Me Do May You No Get Job??. If You Had Been Serious Back Then In UNIBEN & Tried Had To Come Out With A Very Good Grade, I'm Sure Jobs Would Be Running After You. But Too Bad Tho!. Many That Even Not Read This Your Over-Hyped Professional Courses Would Employ Your Silly Ass!!. A Word Is Enough For You Mr So-Called Graduate!!. Idiot!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nattygeneral:
Mr Graduate, I Don't Give 2fu*ks! If You A Graduate, Who Ever Requested For The Introduction??. You Just Wanna Hype Yourself Ba??. Well, I'd Group You As One Of The Unsuccessful Graduates We Have In Nigeria??. Who's Fault Is It That You Didn't Secure A Job??. Maybe You Came Out With A Pass!. So The Labour Market Has Nothing To Do With Failures!. I Only Gave The Surest Way To Aspirants That Wanna Get Admission Once. Choosing A Less Competitive Course Gives 'Em An Edge. My Brother, Go To Church For Family Liberation Cos The Witches & Wizards In Your Fathers House Are Fighting Your Destiny. I've Seen Those That Read Even Fisheries As MD's In Companys. My So-Called Graduate, You Define Success Not Success Defining You...You Think Getting A Degree In Law Or Any Professional Course Guarantee An Employment??. I Pity You!..You Wanna Waste Your Father's Resources In School Again Ba??. Have You Not Learnt Your Lessons??. Anywayz, Not Everybody That Goes To This Almighty Universities Are Successful.. Some Are Bound To Fail!. & You Were So One Of 'Em If Not Topping The List Sef!. LOL Don't Call Yourself A Graduate Cos You Were Not Able To Secure A Job For Your Destiny.. Rather Call YourSelf A So-Called Graduate. Na Me Do May You No Get Job??. If You Had Been Serious Back Then In UNIBEN & Tried Had To Come Out With A Very Good Grade, I'm Sure Jobs Would Be Running After You. But Too Bad Tho!. Many That Even Not Read This Your Over-Hyped Professional Courses Would Employ Your Silly Ass!!. A Word Is Enough For You Mr So-Called Graduate!!. Idiot!.

Like seriously?
Did you have to type all that?
Did you have to be that harsh?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ifeco4donz:
Can I use the coloured copy of my waec result that I printed from the waec website at the cyber cafe when the result was released and then make 4 photocopies of it or am I required to go to my secondary school and collect the one they will give me and then make the photocopies?
Please I need your answer(s). Taylor, Cleverj0i and co I beg una ooo. Clearance on my mind. Leaving Onitsha for IB city next week. Oluwa bless my hustle.
Congrats to you all.
See you guys there!
/team mbbs/
Abeg mek una reply me nah . This a serious issue oooo. Abeg . Bikozienu ooooo.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by veritas312(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
laverne006:
I've never heard of that course combination before in uniben....or did you mean Sociology and Anthropology? My brother, you nor need go back school. After all your years in UNIBEN, you should have been equipped to handle life issues. What you need is a vision and not a professional qualification. In my opinion, going back to study law is total waste of time. I was in Uniben some years back and the little I learnt there is paving the way for me now. If truly you went to UNIBEN and you nor BEND, then maybe you need to go back then.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ifeco4donz:
Abeg mek una reply me nah . This a serious issue oooo. Abeg . Bikozienu ooooo.

my frnds in ui said it will do.
remember some folks left sec school this year and dont have weac certificate yet.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by muogboify(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Smh.. A lot of peeps go to school to acquire the degree, but I am here to tell y'all , get in there for just one thing: acquiring knowledge!!! No matter what you go in there to study, aim for self development, make yourself employable, get knowledge not the degree!!!

#Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by geedot: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
carlosta:

Like seriously?
Did you have to type all that?
Did you have to be that harsh?
thanks bro!! That was too harsh..
Nattygeneral:
veritas312:
I've never heard of that course combination before in uniben....or did you mean Sociology and Anthropology? My brother, you nor need go back school. After all your years in UNIBEN, you should have been equipped to handle life issues. What you need is a vision and not a professional qualification. In my opinion, going back to study law is total waste of time. I was in Uniben some years back and the little I learnt there is paving the way for me now. If truly you went to UNIBEN and you nor BEND, then maybe you need to go back then.
abeg, e don do.. And she be fenale o, not a male.. So you guys should go easy on her..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ella456: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nattygeneral:
hey! U dnt talk to people like this! He gave his own opinion and used his story as an example, find a better way to release ur frustration, this is not mature of you, you should apologize to this dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Obynobyl(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nattygeneral:
dude you seriously need to grow up, nothing you typed above made sense. You should learn how to talk to people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nattygeneral, you're like a fella looking up to God for grace and divine mercy, yet running an errand for the devil. Your quote can get you **lled in real life.

You totally misconstrued laverne, as in, totally! He or she was pointing to the fact that if any1 wants to at least stand on his own with his degree, let him chase at a professional degree. With all due respect, codedmelv*n has a degree in MCB, still he wants to try over for the course of his dream. One is trying over to get a better chance at earning a good living, the other is trying to fulfill his dream. He or she simply gave a candid advice so most of the hopeful wouldn't end up trying over later on in life.

If wat got u pissed was his/her last sentence abt .....u all bn kids, well, wat she meant was..... u all are still "young".

Now show remorse and apologise to laverne.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kunlexic(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nattygeneral:
Eeh eeh,what's ur p man What has the guy said wrongly dat u lambasted him up to dis point?...I piry u oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Make una good afternoon oo... ko ti eh si eni to bere mi.. o ga oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by moseskento: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Marc9:

Here's an example....... A guy walks up to two ladies, a pretty damsel, and a simple lady. He walks up to the pretty damsel and tries to woo her, but she snobs him. Then he turns and walks up to the simple lady.

Don't u think the simple lady wld feel annoyed and reject the guy as well?

Well, noone wants to be seen as 2nd choice! Most of the C.O.C depts feel the same way that simple lady felt. Some depts are lenient, but many are dejectedly egotistic. They screen C.O.C candidates thorougly. For those who took C.O.C to vacant courses in Agric, the depts mite decide to select the few with agric science in their O'level. Those who took to german, they mite decide to select candidates with french or yoruba/igbo/hausa lang in O'level.

Well, u shld wait till it's confirmed admission is finito!

Marc,is it that the dept I changed to rejected my application?my initial course was geography,I changed to human kinectic.u said I should wait till its confirm,do u mean those dat did c.o.c were nt given admission yet?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kayyou: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Adedayo516 i have checked for you but it says no provisional admission offered yet.. but dont worry, i think they are still uploading some lists

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
moseskento:

Marc,is it that the dept I changed to rejected my application?my initial course was geography,I changed to human kinectic.u said I should wait till its confirm,do u mean those dat did c.o.c were nt given admission yet?
If your initial course was geography, which has 50 as it's cut-off, then ur utme subject combination must have bn wrong. The ideal thing is to opt for C.O.C whch u did to human kinetic, but u didn't get a good feedback frm the admission portal.

What I meant by 'wait till it's confirmed' was that some candidates who made the merit cld nt access their admsn status online(what I interpreted frm sm1 who quoted it). So that tells MIS isnt thru yet till friday.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by RoyalBlak007: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Any archeaology peep?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by RoyalBlak007: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Divalyn:
Make una good afternoon oo... ko ti eh si eni to bere mi.. o ga oo
mò bèrè ýìn ní.....

Wot course pls?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by moseskento: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Marc9:
If your initial course was geography, which has 50 as it's cut-off, then ur utme subject combination must have bn wrong. The ideal thing is to opt for C.O.C whch u did to human kinetic, but u didn't get a good feedback frm the admission portal.

What I meant by 'wait till it's confirmed' was that some candidates who made the merit cld nt access their admsn status online(what I interpreted frm sm1 who quoted it). So that tells MIS isnt thru yet till friday.
Thanks marc.I did nt get any feedback 4rm dem.so there is still hope 4 me till friday?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
HELLO EVERYONE!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nattygeneral:

Damn! shocked shocked
Bro, you're not gender bias. I endorse your post. gringrin Don't mind people criticising you ni O. She first threw the pathetic jab and you never hestitated to make her look ordinary. embarassed

The lass wanted to belittle your aspiring course and I'm glad you gave her lashing she never bargained for.

Next time, they'll know how to mind their business and respect someone's decision. Some people brain is so archaic that it doesn't go beyond getting a University certificate like Adedayo rightly said.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Adedayo516:
Yes, print them out ... You stay in onishta?

Yes, I live in onitsha.

Have you done the biodata stuff?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
fksymbol:
the Lord is ur strength boss.what did u want me to say, 78 wasted.fksymbol is also officially signed out of here, of school, of everything
I NO GET UNA HERE!
AS IN U WERE NOT ADMITTED OR MISS OUT ON UR CHOICE COURSE?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
kayyou:
Adedayo516 i have checked for you but it says no provisional admission offered yet.. but dont worry, i think they are still uploading some lists
Hahahhahahahhaha... #BetWhyEvuls... Why must you lie with my name to get noticed ehen.. Who give you my jamb registration number and password?? Abegi... If you won see my name, go check merit list wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
XavierG:

Yes, I live in onitsha.

Have you done the biodata stuff?
Biko.. I need your help oooo.. We go talk...

Doing it tonight.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Adedayo516:
Biko.. I need your help oooo.. We go talk...

Doing it tonight.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Happy Birthday Cleverj01.

Cheers!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
geedot:
would that be necessary? #team-any-weather.. Ti o ba ti ya egun, omoge o ti ya ore noni yen..
lol, smh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
you'd think some people would keep quiet and stop throwing their weights about...... two admission threads and counting...shinegba yere a nahme
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bukkiminat:

mmm,i don't fink we can use that E-facility card for two services,i used it to print out my original jamb result and later tried to use it for printing my admission letter,it was telling me wrong pin or so...buh i later found out that you cant use that scratch card for two services..so you will av to get two...you can as well find out anyway maybe na my pin dey do yanga 4me
okay....i guess u're ryt. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.