Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 AM

Do You Always Blame Other-make Them A Scape Goat? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Always Blame Other-make Them A Scape Goat? (492 Views)

Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti / Why Is Malaysia The Scape Goat Country?crashes / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Always Blame Other-make Them A Scape Goat? by Champion001: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
We use the word scape goat in a slightly different way.
When things go wrong people look for someone to blame.
The group with all the power puts all thhe blame on the weak.
So that's why we hear,it's government's fault.

Examples are these.

-A child run into the table and hurt himself,he kick the table and say naughty table

-A man is not getting a work wrongly,while the child is playing radio in the othe room.
He shout,'Turn that f.oolish thing off...Now look at what you have made me do,,

I know a couple,who will blame everything.
The wife was talking to me and she mistakenly threw her phone into water.
She said 'o champion,you made me throw my phone into water..

let's ask
who is to be blamed for

*Marriage breakdown
*Football violence
*Increase in illegal drugtaking
*Aids
*Unployment
is the government,parent, indivduals or you

(1) (Reply)

Mob Kills Man For Shooting Landlord's Daughter To Death / Student Punished For Asking Miss America To Prom / World Cup 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.