Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? (69340 Views)

The Hardest of the 3 Major Language to Learn / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by nickyosborne: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
yoruba is definitely d easiest language to learn....cos am am ibo boy bt i speak yoruba more fluently dan igbo

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by EmmanuelCena(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preboy: really? cus yoruba sounds like they are fighting world war 3..... come see ODE

Hehehehe

bro, i hp say u knw say ODE nah d YORUBA WORD for slowpoke sha?

nd back to d post,
hausa
yoruba
ibo
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by EmmanuelCena(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preboy: really? cus yoruba sounds like they are fightin world war 3.. come see ODE

i hp say u knw say ODE nah d YORUBA word for IMB_ECILE sha?

& i think d reason y yoruba is widely uzd is coz LAGOS is d commercial city of 9ja
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by daylae(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preboy: have u heard Yoruba in a Hollywood movie? Bt Igbo was spoken in xmen; wolverine's origin and the red sun
yoruba was spoken in "the exorcist" and "borne identity."

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nonybb: It cant be True. U have to stay in Igbo land for atleast a year to learn to speak igbo
brn,english far from u o,d girl said 'she spent a year in igboland' and u saying atleast a year. . .try google d meaning of least

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
whistle'me':
Igbo is the language!
sharapp u tell you?. Am nt yoruba bt i credit yoruba, because d rate wey some aboki nd omo igbo dey hussle yuroba dey speak lagos dey tire me

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by tintingz(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preboy: some English songs have been translated into Igbo, true or false..... can you say the same for youruba and Hausa
Which english songs? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preboy: really? cus yoruba sounds like they are fighting world war 3..... come see ODE
ode? slowpoke? whu cares, the dude is a fool for typing nonsense from that Nokia c1 of his
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
01mcfadden:
the most acute case of stupidity i have seen.
Your username is an insult on a whole tribe...you will die of hatred if care is not taken.
Keep hating those who dont care maybe you are alive.
easy bro. . .try to wet ur muscle. .
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by sirthomps: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
lier
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
gratiaeo:
See madness @ it peak! Please can you translate gan in yoruba language
u are d mad one...hoeloshi...see dem claiming our language already
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
daylae: yoruba was spoken in "the exorcist" and "borne identity."
really? never heard of such movies, hope they ain't Yoruba movies.... *googling *
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Waspy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shedysworld: Yoruba is the easiest, almost every Nigerian can speak at least a word in yoruba

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Cousim: u are d mad one...hoeloshi...see dem claiming our language already
o boy. .see as u fire d guy wit curse
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by HarryPotter22: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preboy: really? never heard of such movies, hope they ain't Yoruba movies.... *googling *

Exorcist I can forgive but Bourne Identity? Nah. Have you seen the 'Lost' series? Yoruba was used in it.

Using the languages in holywood movies don't mean they are easy to speak though. Personally, I think Hausa is still the easiest Nigerian language.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by PeetaBishop(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
DankemzI:

Ibibio is a Nigerian Language spoken by the South Eastern people of Akwa Ibom & Cross River.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 500GP: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Afam4eva:
You should have just mentioned that you were referring to Itsekiri instead of dancing around. And like i said, Itsekiri is not up to 7% of Delta population and it's unwise to say that Yoruba is popular in Delta state.

I WASN'T BEATING AROUND THE BUSH..
I AM HAPPY THAT U FINALLY OPEN UP...
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by tintingz(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preboy: have u heard Yoruba in a Hollywood movie? Bt Igbo was spoken in xmen; wolverine's origin and the red sun
I don't know about igbo spoken in xmen I think it was in red sun

There are yoruba language spoken in hollywood series movies like OZ, Lost, 24hours etc.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Afam4eva(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
tintingz: I don't know about igbo spoken in xmen I think it was in red sun

There are yoruba language spoken in hollywood series movies like OZ, Lost, 24hours etc.
Igbo was spoken in Xmen, Bruce Almighty, Rising of the sun etc.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Lawcurrent(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nonybb: Your submission that Imo state are the one with typical mainstream Igbo is a dangerous lie. The people with mainstream Igbo Nzugbe are the UMUAHIA PEOPLE. People should STOP portraying this vicious lie cos i hate it whenever i hear such.
bro no like reach you now, i go sell like give you as a full igbo man.

If interested apply via bluetooth
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by daylae(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preboy: really? never heard of such movies, hope they ain't Yoruba movies.... *googling *
google is asleep,don't wake him up about some unserious issue. . . But not joking.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by sirthomps: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
my language
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by survival1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
I grew up in lagos, i mean did my pry & sec sch bt can't speak yoruba fluently bt only stayed in d north 4 my nysc & can speak hausa. Hausa language is structured such dat it has words & opposite, singular & plural, gender identification & so on unlike oda naija language.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 500GP: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
YORUBA LANGUAGE IS THE EASIEST N MOST SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by bola4dprec(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Most ppl will go for yoruba because of its reach in cultural diversity all the Languages spoken by Nigeria are all good but we have minority and majority language despite this fact yoruba gained popularity because of those days federal capital centralized in Lagos, in view of this assuming that Calabar is the capital then that dialect would have became No.1. Conclusively yoruba nio because our musician promote yoruba pass any other in Nigeria
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
tintingz: I don't know about igbo spoken in xmen I think it was in red sun

lost? I've watched it from starting till end 24 hours? season 1 to 3, pls mention episode and season....
. and pls watch xmen; wolverine's origin, they attacked an Igbo village and a white dude had to interpret the language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Afam4eva(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
5.00GP:
YORUBA LANGUAGE IS THE EASIEST N MOST SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA
O boy we don hear now. How many times you go talk abi you wan release album on top am?

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Aisha800(f): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2014
To me its hause then yoruba then igbo. The worst is fulani.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by suleimanalidu(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Well.....we cn nt say English is d easiest langugauge....English language bcame an eazy language because,we use it in our skuls @ all levels as a general studies, I.e frm nursery,primary,post primay n tetiary, if it happens dt,Igbo,yoruba,hausa,ibibio etc re use as a general means of communication in our skul,I tink we wl find it easy d way we speak english... As far as am concern,no language is easier 2 undstnd,unlex those dt ve a gud memory of capturin tins in dia brain,if dey find diaslf in anoda state or settlement.... Like my language,IGALA language, and YORUBA language re almost d same tin or same tone,bt sum of IGALA's found it dificult 2 spik YORUBA... Incase u dnt knw,IGALA is a language speaken in kogi state.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by aljharem(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2014
common Nigerian words such as gan, sabi, abi, ode, igbo, omo etc are all of Yoruba origin thus making Yoruba the easiest language to learn.

I disagree on those that say igbo language is hard to learn. I find igbo language easier than Hausa.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by bola4dprec(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2014
survival1: I grew up in lagos, i mean did my pry & sec sch bt can't speak yoruba fluently bt only stayed in d north 4 my nysc & can speak hausa. Hausa language is structured such dat it has words & opposite, singular & plural, gender identification & so on unlike oda naija language.
word and opposite, gender whatsoever does not make hausa easy to speak just believe that you developed interest

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by borntobegr8t(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2014
Afam4eva:
O boy we don hear now. How many times you go talk abi you wan release album on top am?

grin na chorus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Olori Sekinat-Elegushi Wife Of Oba Of Ikate Land [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.