Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) (20833 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by TheGodmother(f): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Females: How to start 2014.

Hello ladies, simply call me 'The Godmother".

I've been married for more than 3 decades (and still counting). So this article is solely based on experience and research.

Ladies, this is your ultimate guide to 2014 (and beyond).

It centers on the most important aspects in a womans life, whether single or married.
Change these aspects and become the ultimate woman.
The article below asks questions and links answers to questions like:

-Do you worry alot? How to stop worrying.

-Are you a dreamer? Learn how to face reality and think like a genius.

-Are you in a chronic financial strain? Learn odd ways of making money, and how to be a strong independent woman.

- Know the general rule of health.

-Should you be concerned about breast lumps?

- How to make your vag.ina super tight.

-Simple exercise to look your best.

-The need too stop bleaching.

Contents

Your Personality

Worrying
Facing reality
Financial Independence

Your Health

General Knowledge
Breast Lumps
Kegel Exercise

Your General Outlook

Looking your best
Stop Bleaching

Your Personality

Worrying

-Don't nag all the time. Nagging is the result of much worrying and less thinking: a waste of valuable time (and time is money).

-Reduce the number of things you worry about. e.g a case of typical parents, in 'self induced crisis', busy worrying about how to make money and also worrying about how to pay school fees. Why worry about the two problems when both problems can be eliminated if you solve just one? Worry about that one only.

-It's funny, but you have to have a scale of preference for worries, preferably in descending order. Chose what to worry about and put the rest aside. You must be at one with yourself to be able to know all your problems. Majority of the problem of humans can be solved with money.

-So I believe that 'making money' should be tops on the scale of preference of worries, if you're undecided. One of my personal motivation is "if you dont know how to start solving your problems, simply start by making money, if there's none".

-Worrying brings about disorganization. Have an organized life, to make things easier.

Below are 3 external links on how to stop worrying.

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Worrying-and-Start-Living

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/anxiety_self_help.htm

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/stop-worrying/

Facing Reality.

-Ladies, read less of romance books and more strategic books like the '48 Laws of Power', 'Mafia Manager' and the 'Art of War'.

-Read romance books for entertainment only and strategic books for practical purposes and fantasies. (Yes, fantasize on increasing your knowledge and not fantasizing on non-existent Prince Charming).

-Increase in knowledge = increase in income and security.
Reading strategic books completely change your perception of the world.

-Increasing your knowledge makes you immune to so many hopeless predicaments in a relationship/marriage/existence. After reading strategic books, you'll be able to reduce sentiments, make positive decisions easily, and create options where you dont like the given options. You'll know how to differentiate between the truth and the false: which is relevant in any business or relationship.

-e.g In a typical Nigerian marriage, if you heard from gossips that your husband is cheating on you, you'll be able to know whether its true or false...EVEN IF THE GOSSIPS HAVE 'proof'...yes. It's a wicked world (highly underrated), trust nothing and you'll live longer.

- Change your lady mindset now. If ladies are serious about gender equality, we cannot continue thinking like ladies alone. Its a mans world, so think like a man! Snap out of your girlie dreamworld and wake up to reality.

how to think like a genius
https://www.nairaland.com/1574211/how-think-like-genius

-Ladies, I dont need to list the usefulness of money. In summary, money can provide both wants and needs. We know its uses, lets discuss how to make it.

-If you have a steady job, lovely. Just know that the only way to increase your income is to keep working hard and always put in your best (less procrastination).

-If you have no job and you are hopelessly broke read this, odd and interesting ways to make cash.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/need-money.php

-My simple advise to broke ladies, please learn how to save.

-The greatest secret to make money is 'saving'. Don't yearn for things you currently cant afford. Dont even plan to get it later. Forget it.

-Just adopt the 'money on my mind' attitude; that's another reason why you should think like a man.

-Money on my mind + constant saving = $

But saving needs discipline. Discipline yourself.

Girls, I'll end this personality section with the ultimate guide on how to be a strong independent woman. If possible,

-Print it out,
-Always carry it around like your bible,
-Study it,
-Tell yourself the truth,
-Put the knowledge to practice.

How to be a strong independent woman.
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Strong-Independent-Woman

General Knowledge

-Whenever you fall ill, always take a test to find out your ailment before taking any drug. Even if you're 'sure' of the cause.

-A woman has a special body: like a delicate factory. Taking drugs, for an ailment you dont have, is very harmful to your health (the deadly side effect of self medication). The lesser your intake of any type of drug, the better.

-So, if you must take drugs, make sure it's prescribed by a pharmacist, after running tests on you.

How to check for breast lumps.
https://www.nairaland.com/1574185/how-identify-bosom-lumps

Kegel Exercise

-Keep your vag.ina super-tight naturally by performing the Kegel exercise.

-Apart from tightening your vag.ina, Kegel exercise is a proven way for ladies to achieve orgasm. So, with the exercise, you'll be sure of a very tight vag.ina and also be sure of orgasm during intercourse. So, it's a win-win (you and your hubby enjoy sex, why should he cheat on you?).

-One secret about the Kegel exercise is that if done constantly, it will leave your vag.ina permanently tight and free from most vaginal infections.

How to perform Kegel exercise.
http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Kegel-Exercises

Your General Outlook

Looking your best.

-Your man wants you to remain his chick forever, so always look like a chick by exercising (mostly aerobics).

-Exercising keeps your blood flowing, nourishing your air and blood circulation. This keeps you looking younger and it keeps you away from health issues.

-Jog a maximum of 30mins, at once, every 2 days.

-If you easily run short of breath (maybe due to smoking or COPD) and cannot jog for long, start with breathing exercises to super-strengthen your lungs.

-Lets assume you can only jog for 5 mins daily, use the remaining 25mins to indulge in breathing exercises (with rests).

- The more you do breathing exercises, the more you will be able to jog longer.

How to jog.
https://www.nairaland.com/1574089/perfect-form

How to do Breathing exercises.
https://www.nairaland.com/1574116/always-short-breath-lung-exercises

Stop Bleaching.

-Please avoid the bleaching cream/soaps.

-I don't know why our obdurate ladies still don't want to understand the fact that all beaching products have short term 'gains' and long term pains.

-You're chemically altering a natural pigment in your skin, that is a very long term health hazard, please ask a dermatologist.

-Instead of bleaching, you should exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize. Thats the approved combination-substitution for bleaching.

-Exfoliation simply means removal of dead skin cells. Exfoliation scrapes away most dark spots on the skin thus making the skin 'fresh' and a 'slightly and evenly' fair complexion.

-There are both facial and body exfoliators. It is advisable not to use the body exfoliator for the face because it is harsher.

-After a few years of bleaching the unavoidable side effects begin to manifest. Tell me why your husband will not cheat on you when you start transforming into someone else completely?

-On the other hand, exfoliation naturally makes you look younger while getting older. Young girls that exfoliate constantly always move around with little or no makeup. The maximum chemical makeups they can apply to their skins are lipsticks or eyeliners. No concealer/ brown powder is needed cos exfoliation brings out a perfect natural skin in you...just like when you were a baby.

-To achieve the best result, the exfoliation process should go in this order: cleanse the skin with a cleanser, exfoliate and rinse face with cold water (toning) before finally moisturizing the skin.

-If you want to know the result of exfoliation, go to a maternity ward and admire the skin of newborns. That's exactly how smooth your skin will be.

-So, get rid of that bleaching cream now! Have a natural but very smooth skin, and be proud of it.

-The exfoliation effect is more romantic than the bleach effect...especially when lovers are in close range.

-My hubby and I have been exfoliating constantly for more than three decades. We got addicted to it...nice huh? But what if I told you all our kids are also addicted to it?

-When you're searching for skin products, search for one that lasts forever and not something that gives you a Pyrrhic victory.

Read how to exfoliate.
https://www.nairaland.com/1574154/forget-bleaching-products-how-exfoliate

Ladies (and gentlemen), I wish you all a productive year 2014.
The Godmother

37 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by PrettyClare7(f): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
i learnt a lot Godmother especialy d importance of saving..meanwhile i dnt think i can go to those extents u linked us to to make money..thumbs up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by TheGodmother(f): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pretty-Clare7:
i learnt a lot Godmother especialy d importance of saving..meanwhile i dnt think i can go to those extents u linked us to to make money..thumbs up!!!

Thanks Clare dear. The method of making money is for those that are flat broke and are desperate to make money, by any means necessary. Not the usual get-rich-quick scheme.
Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Ditoya(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
angry Where's that of the males?

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by TheGodmother(f): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ditoya: angry Where's that of the males?
Sorry love, I'm teaching my girls how to survive. Males can take a 'few' tips from it.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Ditoya(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
The Godmother :

Sorry love, I'm teaching my girls how to survive. Males can take a 'few' tips from it.
I still havn't read the write up..its actually on waiting list.But i know its a nice one.. My next comment when am through

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Ditoya(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
coolFantastic

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Boomboost(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Babies,also learn to massage ur stomach especially around the navel.U can do massage cirularly around ur belly button 4 2mins 2wice a day 4 a flatter stomach.U should c results in a wk's time.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
For the ladies

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Andyblaze: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
toh.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by anitank(f): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Subscribed

My motto in the financial aspect of my life has always been "spend after saving" and not save after spending, and this has helped me a lot through life because as much as I love buying, the importance of saving can never be over-emphasized

Save..spend..save..save..save..spend..spend..save..save..save..save some more.

The more money you have in your bank account, the less worried you'd be on how to handle financial issues...even if they take you unawares, and the less dependent you'd be on boyfriends because most of them have their own issues to deal with too. Ladies be guided on this.

Uhm, I stopped doing the Kegel exercise long ago cos I wasn't even sure if it was working, but seeing this now, I definitely will start doing it again.

Thanks fairy Godmother! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by johnstar(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ewoo!
No be small thing o!
Last Bullet:
That kegal exercise is the koko.
My costumers must do it & it must work well for them.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nice write up...sounds like professional stuff...mrs Godmother I'm guessing your husband is the Godfather?...can the males get some Godfatherly advice?

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gud to know

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Every lady should read this articled as it is well loaded. A simple way of living a quiet life if the instructions are carefully followed.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Texykool: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Godfather... Come and post the male side of this story...

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by ImmortalDjinn(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by MrAboki: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2014

9 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by BarryX(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
And I read the whole narrative for educational purposes only ...wow

Nothing new really ..just some old repetitive epistle of "everywoman"

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by IAMBREEZY: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wow i hope all NL ladies gonna read this.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Maycher(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Quite insightful...Ladies take note

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Gregzee: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
godMother! I hail you oh.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Saraben(f): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
thanks alot godmother I learnt a lot from your advicesnd I really hope to work wet it cos am seriously against gender inequality I feel ladies can b as independent as men

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by nickz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ditoya: angry Where's that of the males?
its in our head (in-born)gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by Ameboperoo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thank God I'm not female so I wouldn't have to read all these.

Can someone just summarize ?

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by IAMBREEZY: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
The Godmother :

i guess the next thread will be from Godfather...

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by damoskiy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dis is serious

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by slap1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
The Godmother :

Tell your hussy to write something for the 'boys'.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies) by unmask: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage / Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt / Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplets "After 9 Years Of Name-calling And Insults"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.