Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Love" Is Submission To The Attraction! Or What Do U Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love" Is Submission To The Attraction! Or What Do U Think? (807 Views)

Should Couples Have A Lot In Common Or Is The "Attraction" Between Them Enough? / Ebony And Ivory: What's The Attraction? / Keeping Chains Of Girlfriends! What Is The Attraction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love" Is Submission To The Attraction! Or What Do U Think? by fellybabe(f): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2008
Love is a subject what I feel a flexible and spiritual, raises from within the soul. Thus defining love may not be as easy as defining universe, because it relates to our emotion and personality. Love wins when we are attached,* rather I say disposed,* to the attraction (subject) from our heart and soul. Rather every part of our body submits to respect, praise, please, worship, amuse and what not!!!! Love is an ultimate form of submission to the attraction, which we desirably accept to incline to satisfy the craving raises from within, rather we consider as an honor. Love is formed when attraction, desire and submission to act combine together in human. When we find something attractive in any look or any form, the enchantment comes from within. Directs to desire may be of any form, and leads to the submission unselfishly is LOVE. We become slave to that attraction as that attraction invites our steep attention to submit. We go mad when we don’t react to reach and perceive or feel the attraction. This natural behavior erupts through mind and body by reaction. We are attracted to few types from many because they match our identity, personality, emotion and sentiment. The look, smell and feel of that particular, influences our mind and structure and enchants to become devotee. The attraction that matches our personality tempts us to incline to* fulfill the desire. The temptation to achieve, acquire or obtain what attracted us becomes priority of our personality. This “obtain” may be by way to feel, smell, perceive, appreciate or attach. So, in my opinion!!! ATTRACTION, DESIRE, and SUBMISSION, when join together to enchant us is “LOVE”. These three processes of nature tempt life form, to act according to natures system.
Romance is a process to become part (deeply involve) of what we “LOVE”. The subject attracts through its ability and stimulates the person to get involved heartedly - mentally or physically. Romance is deep involvement to the invitation, through attraction of the subject, which enchants and satisfies our individuality. The process is emotional because the personality (the identity) is involved. Both brain (attentiveness) and the soul (personality) have important role to tempt to involve to seek fulfillment through the attractive subject. The subject that draws (with its qualities) our attention to act (mentally or physically) is called “Romantic”. The subject becomes Romantic because it* mesmerizes and drags towards it. We can not be in romance with anything or anybody so romance is the second stage of love.
Re: Love" Is Submission To The Attraction! Or What Do U Think? by chika98: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2008
Gosh! I'm off to bed! You lot no dey tire?
Re: Love" Is Submission To The Attraction! Or What Do U Think? by fellybabe(f): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2008
chika98:

Gosh! I'm off to bed! You lot no dey tire?

u mean u are just going to bed?
Re: Love" Is Submission To The Attraction! Or What Do U Think? by zeal500: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2008
tori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Love" Is Submission To The Attraction! Or What Do U Think? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
I almost can't believe someone wrote this long post on love. However, her gender explains everything conveniently grin

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz / Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.