Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Slimming Pills - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slimming Pills (972 Views)

Herbal Slimming Pills For Healthy Weight Loss - Which One Is For You? / Has Anyone Tried Slimming Herb German Herb Thai & Co( Its A Slimming Tea) / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slimming Pills by fellybabe(f): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2008
im thinking about trying 'slimming pills' to lose SOME stone ive put on in the last two years. have any of you any experiences, and if so what pills did you try? any help appreciated! thanks x

although am fit because i still exercise but i need the pills as well
Re: Slimming Pills by MrCrackles(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2008
check if it wont have side effects on u before u try them, some people react to it and some are allergic!

anyway the best form of dieting is still exercises (strict regimes) and eating healthy (only eat at the right time and resist temptations for junk)!

goodluck
Re: Slimming Pills by iice(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2008
Probably have to check with your doctor if you can take the slimming pills.
People don't like strict regimens ooo grin grin
Re: Slimming Pills by MrCrackles(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
iice:

People don't like strict regimens ooo grin grin

iice strict regimes has to be followed, if u want to lose those flabs or get fit my dear! grin
Re: Slimming Pills by iice(f): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2008
Yes i know, but from what i have seen, people find it hard to stick to the strict regimens.
Initially it's all yes, i can do it, after a while its Oh lawd, i can't do this grin grin
Some just want the easiest solution which is not always safe undecided
Re: Slimming Pills by MrCrackles(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
iice:

Yes i know, but from what i have seen, people find it hard to stick to the strict regimens.
Initially it's all yes, i can do it, after a while its Oh lawd, i can't do this grin grin
Some just want the easiest solution which is not always safe undecided

True!commitment is key to success
Re: Slimming Pills by chika98: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2008
Those aren't good for your health. So don't even bother with them. Just eat right and hit the GYM!
Re: Slimming Pills by workingirl: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2008
If you watch your food intake, your will lose any unneccesary weight. Taking pills and continuing bad eating habits is a waste of time and hard on your body. Eat SMALL (cup your hands together and voila) portions 4-5 times a day. Lose the red meat, lose the dairy, lose the processed food (anything that doesn't look the way it came out of the ground, i.e anything packaged). Try and get your heart rate up 30 mins a day (brisk walking or any other excercise). Eat Veggies and Fruits. Theres no way you can be fat if you eat healthy and live healthy.
Re: Slimming Pills by nossycheek(f): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2008
@workingirl

Nice lecture

(1) (Reply)

It's So Hard To Live When You're Not Healthy / Drinking Lots Of Water At 9te. How Healthy Is It? / Dentition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.