Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! (5905 Views)

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by Emperor007: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Austine.E:
It is very sad that Nigerians of other ethnic groups feel more relaxed when obvious case of marginalization has been established,as long as its not favouring the Igbos or south-south!...where are all those who petitioned against Gen.Ihejirika,Stella Odua,Ngozi Okonja-Iweala,Deziani Madueke etc...National conference here we come.

^^^

Good observation by the OP.

This should be corrected immediately.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thought all the "abokis" are illiterate/drop out; and can barely read nor write-but prepare minimal jobs such as gateman,cobblers,mai suya, mai shayi and co. Back to ur post- First, jonathan is a christian, david mark;a christian, his second in command also, D.speaker a christian, minister of- petroleum, economy, aviation(all Christians), majority of the security chiefs christian. But yet muslims dnt complain; can't u do the same?
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
MMMua'zu:
Thought all the "abokis" are illiterate/drop out; and can barely read nor write-but prepare minimal jobs such as gateman,cobblers,mai suya, mai shayi and co. Back to ur post- First, jonathan is a christian, david mark;a christian, his second in command also, D.speaker a christian, minister of- petroleum, economy, aviation(all Christians), majority of the security chiefs christian. But yet muslims dnt complain; can't u do the same?

Here is a good depiction of Ibo psyche. He looks himself in mirror and sees king of the nation.

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by agbameta: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Here is a good depiction of Ibo psyche. He looks himself in mirror and sees king of the nation.

The Igbo is narcissistic in that he thinks that he is special and that other people ought to admire him. The Igbo actually imagines that other Nigerians are his inferiors and ought to admire him.

The Igbo is anti-social in that he easily steals and engages in other anti-social behaviors in an effort to seem a very socially important person.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by IGBOSON1: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
odua boy: When ibos dominate a government=Merit.
When other tribes dominates=Nepotism.

Ibos and their aba logic.

^^^ASSWIPE! Considering the massive difference in JAMB cut-off marks; the fact Ndigbo shine in gov't, politics, business, music, the arts, literature, sports and academics both at home and abroad; the fact that Ndigbo are amongst the highest in academic achievement in Nigeria.....considering all these facts, then it's safe to say that more often than not an Igbo deserves any appointment given owing to a recognition of their positive work attributes!

A good example can be seen with the appointment of the head of the Nigerian Stock exchange, and that of the Sovereign Wealth Fund; both appointments were handled by an international human resources recruitment firm, with the position open to all; you can check who got the job in the end!

6 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by agbameta: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^ASSWIPE! Considering the massive difference in JAMB cut-off marks; the fact Ndigbo shine in gov't, politics, business, music, the arts, literature, sports and academics both at home and abroad; the fact that Ndigbo are amongst the highest in academic achievement in Nigeria.....considering all these facts, then it's safe to say that more often than not an Igbo deserves any appointment given owing to a recognition of their positive work attributes!

A good example can be seen with the appointment of the head of the Nigerian Stock exchange, and that of the Sovereign Wealth Fund; both appointments were handled by an international human resources recruitment firm, with the position open to all; you can check who got the job in the end!

The Igbo is narcissistic in that he thinks that he is special and that other people ought to admire him. The Igbo actually imagines that other Nigerians are his inferiors and ought to admire him.

The Igbo is anti-social in that he easily steals and engages in other anti-social behaviors in an effort to seem a very socially important person.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by eggheaders(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Any Igbo wan get on the canvas with me and let do some roforofoism.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by IGBOSON1: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
agbameta:

^^^Dude, that shi/t you have in your 'I HATE ALL Igbos' folder is like water off a ducks back to me! Trust me i've heard worse from likeminded bigots, and i'm sure if you dig further you can find some false made-up rubbish on Yorubas as well!

Cheers. smiley
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

..and how has those two institutions performed? Go and ahead and share their scorecard with us.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by IGBOSON1: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

..and how has those two institutions performed? Go and ahead and share their scorecard with us.

^^^You're asking how the Nigerian Stock Exchange has performed since the arrival of Oscar Onyema? shocked What planet have you been living on?

If you've got damaging stuff on those two individuals as per how they've handled their jobs thus far, then you can post it here!

5 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by agbameta: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^Dude, that shi/t you have in your 'I HATE ALL Igbos' folder is like water off a ducks back to me! Trust me i've heard worse from likeminded bigots, and i'm sure if you dig further you can find some false made-up rubbish on Yorubas as well!

Cheers. smiley

You mean your people at igbofocus.com where that came from hate you?

Any form of description and qualifications articulated by your own definitely can not be hate.

Negro please...
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by seanet02: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^You're asking how the Nigerian Stock Exchange has performed since the arrival of Oscar Onyema? shocked What planet have you been living on?

If you've got damaging stuff on those two individuals as per how they've handled their jobs thus far, then you can post it here!
Stop talking nonsense. What is it with you this set of chest beating mongrels?
What did you even know about the NSE?
How many shares do you hold in even second tier quoted companies talkless of real companies.
FYI, i have shares in several companies and i can tell you the NSE is a waste of resources nowadays. Apart from Transcorp that is just rebounding, others are wash.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

You claimed they are there on merit. Show us the scorecard that attest to their competencies in the job.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by IGBOSON1: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
agbameta:

You mean your people at igbofocus.com where that came from hate you?

Any form of description and qualifications articulated by your own definitely can not be hate.

Negro please...

^^^I certainly don't give two fuc/ks who wrote that thrash, but i do know no self-respecting Igbo son/daughter would spew such garbage; of course this is the age of the hinternet where anyone can post stuff anonymously and even claim they're Jesus Christ!

When i spoke of 'hate' i was referring to your despicable self!

2 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by IGBOSON1: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

You claimed they are there on merit. Show us the scorecard that attest to their competencies in the job.

^^^Please tell me you're joking! undecided

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by agbameta: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^I certainly don't give two fuc/ks who wrote that thrash,

So, why are you ranting and hyperventilating like a mad dog?
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by DerideGull(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

More ignorance. Tony One Week is a member of the Anambra state House of rep. He reps the Obosi community (who couldn't vote in Anambra's recent sham election) which I used as an example of how your people shoot themselves in the foot.

Who gives a ratazz about the disenfranchisement of one knucklehead named Tony One Week? I guess Nigerians seem to enjoy hilarious err of personalities.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by IGBOSON1: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
seanet02:
Stop talking nonsense. What is it with you this set of chest beating mongrels?
What did you even know about the NSE?
How many shares do you hold in even second tier quoted companies talkless of real companies.
FYI, i have shares in several companies and i can tell you the NSE is a waste of resources nowadays. Apart from Transcorp that is just rebounding, others are wash.

^^^I suppose you expect Oscar Onyema to go round to all blue-chip companies listed on the stock exchange and bash their management on their heads with a pestle until their companies start making astronomical profits!

Some people sef! sad

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by nku5: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

The problem all non-Ibo Nigerians have with you is your lack of structure and order, and is genetic! You put a Yoruba person in position of authority and you hardly hear noise or controversy as he/she focuses on delivering service. An Ibo person in position of authority wants to be noticed - work is left undone, projects are approached hapharzadly and with no direction, subordinates are soon frustrated, chaos and scandal everywhere.

Of course you haven't got the substance to substantiate what u first posted and haven't got the character to know u should be ashamed of yourself for typing gibberish to mask your lack of substance mr ffk

Typical yoruba dishonesty and dodging issues including the issues they bring up. This is the same way your omo oniles swindle people in yorubaland by selling one plot to seven ppl with their roundabout yarn grin

You can't name one current or past igbo administrator whose negative impact is even nearly comparable to the stench of hausa and yoruba corruption, nepotism and incompetence that crippled power supply, tax remitances, railways and other vital sectors of nigeria's economy over the past couple decades.

Nigerians know that the non igbos you are referring to are the northern elite and their yoruba toilet-paper men who have stolen this country blind. Which igbo administrator can u point to that like ffk did, mismanaged billions of naira in aviation funds and threw lavish cocaine and prostitute parties worth N400 million for the aviation ministry to pay for or the the hausa police pension boss who stole N23 billion and was given a slap on the wrist for.

If you ppl think that others don't see through all this your opportunistic activism . Imagine the thieves start a fire and blame the fire fighting department non stop for not putting out the fire on time

10 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by IGBOSON1: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
agbameta:

So, why are you ranting and hyperventilating like a mad dog?

^^^Knobhead! You were the one that quoted me and added that rubbish link and quote! Now when i tell you what i think it, you go loco!

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by agbameta: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^Knobhead! You were the one that quoted me and added that rubbish link and quote! Now when i tell you what i think it, you go loco!

Lazy and incompetent Ode. The fact that I quoted you doesn't mean you shouldn't ignore what you care less about and this is assuming you are capable of such basic human and internet function>>>> Obviously, you are not.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
nku5:

Of course you haven't got the substance to substantiate what u first posted and haven't got the character to know u should be ashamed of yourself for typing gibberish to mask your lack of substance mr ffk

Typical yoruba dishonesty and dodging issues including the issues they bring up. This is the same way your omo oniles swindle people in yorubaland by selling one plot to seven ppl with their roundabout yarn grin

You can't name one current or past igbo administrator whose negative impact is even nearly comparable to the stench of hausa and yoruba corruption, nepotism and incompetence that crippled power supply, tax remitances, railways and other vital sectors of nigeria's economy over the past couple decades.

Nigerians know that the non igbos you are referring to are the northern elite and their yoruba toilet-paper men who have stolen this country blind. Which igbo administrator can u point to that like ffk did, mismanaged billions of naira in aviation funds and threw lavish cocaine and prostitute parties worth N400 million for the aviation ministry to pay for or the the hausa police pension boss who stole N23 billion and was given a slap on the wrist for.

If you ppl think that others don't see through all this your opportunistic activism . Imagine the thieves start a fire and blame the fire fighting department non stop for not putting out the fire on time

All those attributions of mismanagement will be 10times worse and your Kalus, Ubahs and Obis would have gone outside the country so your Nzeogwus could go around again killing Yoruba and Hausa leaders and blaming the problem on non elected Tinubu and Buhari for why the economy is negative and corruption is high.

Thank God Yoruba and Hausa were the ones in power.

We have ready evidence in GEJ now...sorrounded by corrupted pillars Ngozi, Oduah, Maduekwe, Ihejirika. Who do Ibos blame for corruption and bad government? Tinubu, Buhari, Fashola, Aregbesola, Kwankwaso.

I rest my case!
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by UyiIredia(m): 2:34am On Jan 02, 2014
IGBO-SON:

@ bold: I see. Yet you people are yet to have a Nobel laureate: the best chance you had at it was buried in Anambra.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by AustineE1: 6:01am On Jan 02, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

@ bold: I see. Yet you people are yet to have a Nobel laureate: the best chance you had at it was buried in Anambra.
..ha ha ha!i cant believe am in a forum discussing with 12yrs old,seriously my little niece can do better than this..pls stop mentioning a man who is mourning his beloved daughter whom he may ve lost to the incompetency of your doctors at UBTH and because of the excesses of your past and present leaders!Wole has since out-grown his chauvinistic tribes men and like the highly republican igbos,sees himself as a global citizen..no wonder he travels a lot,mingles with like minds and nt sticking to a hole in Lagos beating his chest,'this is our lagos'.That explains his decision to side his co 'like minds'during the civil war and nt joining genocidal Awolowo and his band of soldiers of fortune!

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by owobokiri(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2014
db post
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by owobokiri(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2014
Close your eyes and imagine the madness that will be the Lagos-Ibadan press if these horrendeously atrocious appointments were made by Gen Ihejirika in the army. Armmagedom would have been let loose. This country is really sick. I ask you ACN bootlickers; does the fulani behind taste better than that of the igbo? Can you see the same posters that castigated the madam at the immigration till she was sacked by GEJ trying hard to rationalise this infamy? the same group that supported the sack of the NPC boss simply because he alluded to the known fact that there are more people in Lagos than Kano? what is wrong with our sw brethrens? How can a proud culture so effortlessly churn out a generation of wiling serfs?? Seriously! This thing don pass be carefull...

4 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by nku5: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

All those attributions of mismanagement will be 10times worse and your Kalus, Ubahs and Obis would have gone outside the country so your Nzeogwus could go around again killing Yoruba and Hausa leaders and blaming the problem on non elected Tinubu and Buhari for why the economy is negative and corruption is high.

Thank God Yoruba and Hausa were the ones in power.

We have ready evidence in GEJ now...sorrounded by corrupted pillars Ngozi, Oduah, Maduekwe, Ihejirika. Who do Ibos blame for corruption and bad government? Tinubu, Buhari, Fashola, Aregbesola, Kwankwaso.

I rest my case!

More gibberish! No sense just frothing bigot rhetoric at the mouth incoherently like your parallel icon hitler. grin

Typical of your type but Nigerians are not as dumb as you think. You know the figures are correct and the appointments are lopsided. Instead of addressing the truth you are bringing up 1966 like a true dyckhead. Because you are in alliance with the north to seize power. At least you are too ashamed to deny who the true monsters of corruption are.

You even have the nerve to call ihejirika, NOI, oduah corrupt when you have nothing on them, besides the empty accusations you and your co-fallen angels spew all over the internet but are too puzzy to back up with proof

2 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
owobokiri: Close your eyes and imagine the madness that will be the Lagos-Ibadan press if these horrendeously atrocious appointments were made by Gen Ihejirika in the army. Armmagedom would have been let loose. This country is really sick. I ask you ACN bootlickers; does the fulani behind taste better than that of the igbo? Can you see the same posters that castigated the madam at the immigration till she was sacked by GEJ trying hard to rationalise this infamy? the same group that supported the sack of the NPC boss simply because he alluded to the known fact that there are more people in Lagos than Kano? what is wrong with our sw brethrens? How can a proud culture so effortlessly churn out a generation of wiling serfs?? Seriously! This thing don pass be carefull...

Onwobokiri,

What do Ibos want? We are in a democracy, whats your role in it?
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
nku5:

More gibberish! No sense just frothing bigot rhetoric at the mouth incoherently like your parallel icon hitler. grin

Typical of your type but Nigerians are not as dumb as you think. You know the figures are correct and the appointments are lopsided. Instead of addressing the truth you are bringing up 1966 like a true dyckhead. Because you are in alliance with the north to seize power. At least you are too ashamed to deny who the true monsters of corruption are.

You even have the nerve to call ihejirika, NOI, oduah corrupt when you have nothing on them, besides the empty accusations you and your co-fallen angels spew all over the internet but are too puzzy to back up with proof

My last response to onwobokiri applies to you as well. What do you all want from Nigeria, what can we do to improve your life so you will be content?
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by nku5: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

My last response to onwobokiri applies to you as well. What do you all want from Nigeria, what can we do to improve your life so you will be content?

Hahahaha! See dribbling Jay Jay Okocha Styleee.

The people drumming like demons, screaming about how the country is supposed to be on the edge of whatever, hollaring "we no go gree, we must seize power from GEJ" asking me what Igbos want. Hypocrisy at its best. Well everybody knows what YOU want.

Why you no face my points word for word instead of dribbling yourself. Make I e-slaughter you. How many igbos have embezzled like northerners and yorubas have done for decades in the trillions? Let's take it ministry by ministry, parastatal by parastatal...

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by oduaboy1: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
IGBO-SON:

Stupid idiot is the jamb cut off for ibos different from every other ethnic group in the country or what the heck are you talking about?

Ndigbos shine in politics but they are still whining for the presidency after 53 years of independence...ibos are always asslickers of anybody in power..they are inconsequential in the nigeria political equation.

Ibos shine in business but no ibo man is among the first five richest people in the country.

Yorubas rule the music industry,,so save us the ibo crap

No ibo man has ever won a nobel in literature..even the best man you had chinua ashiwere died a bitter,unfufilled old man for not winning the ultimate price.

You rule in sports but no ibo man has ever won the world footballer of the year..athlethe of the year..So what sport exactly are you ruling in

Ibos shoul do away with their false sense of superiority.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by AustineE1: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
odua boy: Stupid idiot is the jamb cut off for ibos different from every other ethnic group in the country or what the heck are you talking about?

Ndigbos shine in politics but they are still whining for the presidency after 53 years of independence...ibos are always asslickers of anybody in power..they are inconsequential in the nigeria political equation.

Ibos shine in business but no ibo man is among the first five richest people in the country.

Yorubas rule the music industry,,so save us the ibo crap

No ibo man has ever won a nobel in literature..even the best man you had chinua ashiwere died a bitter,unfufilled old man for not winning the ultimate price.

You rule in sports but no ibo man has ever won the world footballer of the year..athlethe of the year..So what sport exactly are you ruling in

Ibos shoul do away with their false sense of superiority.
there you come again,displaying ignorance of the highest order!When the lad spoke of Jamb,you know the states that has been on top inspite of the Yoruba Yoruba press false propaganda,that you are ahead of others in educatn,only for it to be disproof to the dismay of the yorubas.The way you people use Wole Soyinka's Noble laureate as yard-stick in measuring yoruba achievements,is both shameful and absurd,this to me shows a culture that has lost it..So Ghanains or even Egyptians are light years ahead of Nigeria simple because they ve produced noble laureates or UN secretary generals or igbos dancing around because we ve produced common-wealth secretary general and other award winning notables!still wondering what you meant by yorubas are running the music world or even the entertainment world as a whole in Nigeria,or is it producing corrupt 'oil cartels', so-called Nigerian richest men.When the rest of the free world are looking at the middle class when weighing how rich a people are and of course you know the tribe in Nigeria that are more comfortable through their dexterity and efforts and nt government patronage.Now that the chips are down and the yoruba bubble busted,your people shld desist from false information....To ndigbo in this forum,we must use everything within our reach to put up pressure on the IG of police,until this anomaly is addressed!though some Igbos are already on the case,we must keep the fire burning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Video Of Nigerian Senators Engage In Fist Fight Over Biafra / Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) / The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.