Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13425 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
jusRadical:

So why is will APC field a northerner as it presidential candidate? Is it not return power to the north?

He is confused. And conflicted
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
aventura: Let's assume the country is on a verge of breaking up as a result of a rigged election, how far can we go ala the Egyptian revolution with Jonathan goons in charge of the military. Apc is not telling me what I want to hear. Jonathan is still in charge if you ask me.

A military that could not contain Boko Haram? A military that could not stand the fire power of Jonathan's militants in the Niger delta? If you even think for a second that the military in Nigeria is united, then I will know you really have a lot to understand in the politics of Nigeria.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
jusRadical: Why is apc predominantly a south-west and northern party?

Initially you all said ACn was a Lagos party, It grew into a SW party, It grew to SW and north

just siddon and wait

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Italiano1:

The yelping of a sinking man who is looking at the source of his livelihood gradually disappearing before his eyes!

The defection of PDP politicians to APC is a direct result of the gross incompetence, political naivety and tomfoolery displayed by Jonathan.

It is only a buffoon who does not appreciate the fluidity of politics; you cannot expect Politicians to continue to put up with a man who is steadily bankrupting this country and brazenly condoning corruption in his own government.

The fact that the only way you can feed your children and pay your house rent is by relying on your pay-per-post allowance is also an indictment on the Ogogoro drinking reprobate you call a President.
You mean the way you sank after the Anambra elections? I recall how I created a lamentation centre for hateful tribal bigots like you following the results of the Anambra elections.

And why are you on NL supporting newPDP (APC) as if your live depends on it? Are one of those who Tinubu pays minimum wage to defend newPDP online?

But let me reiterate, only a buffoon sees a difference between PDP and newPDP (APC). I'm sorry I cant see the difference.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Ngwakwe: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: A revolution is on its way and it starts with you. $12billion missing just like that! Do you know what that money can do? Are you happy with the state of affairs in a great nation like Nigeria?

You have just repeated another obvious lie hoping it sticks.

For your information the latest resolution on the much killer bundle is captured below.

… Stakeholders clear NNPC of wrongdoing

From ADETUTU FOLASADE-KOYI,
Abuja. 19th Dec., 2013.

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi yesterday told a reconciliation meeting of stakeholders, set up to resolve the controversy over the alleged missing $49.8 billion oil money that he was “misled.”

He told the stakeholders’ meeting held in Abuja that he was misled by the Reserve Department of the CBN. In fact, Sanusi reportedly apologized to the Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala for the advertised mix-up contained in his letter to President Goodluck Jonathan, sources at the meeting said.

At the parley attended by officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and Ministry of Finance, the CBN governor reportedly recanted contents of his earlier allegation that a whopping $49.8 billion was missing from the Federation Account, having been unremitted by the NNPC as crude oil sales.

The meeting, which ended at 1.30am yesterday, was said to have reconciled all issues relating to the alleged missing money.

Sources at the meeting said the CBN presentation was nothing different from the contents of the letter already published in the media. It was confirmed that after it was established that the CBN has no other information to add to what was contained in the letter sent to the President, the parley then turned to the NNPC to clarify issues.

Submissions by the NNPC immediately justified that it made necessary payments to the CBN. The presentation by the NNPC indicated that contrary to the contents of the letter by Sanusi, there are other agencies of government, which collect oil revenue. Its officials stated that the CBN can only announce that a certain amount was missing after it has checked the amount paid in by all relevant agencies.

“At the end of the presentation by the NNPC, the CBN governor immediately clarified that he was misled by the Reserve Department of the apex bank which he said did not give him a full view of all the revenue streams to the Federation Account.. He embraced and apologized to the Minister of Finance for the mix-up,” said the source.

Meanwhile, appearing before the Senate Committee on Finance yesterday, Sanusi reiterated that the letter was not to indict the NNPC of corruption but that it was an invitation that was to lead to further investigation of the allegations raised in the document forwarded to the President.

He also recanted before senators that no oil money was missing from the Federation Account, adding that the only amount left to reconcile is just $12 billion.

His words: “I found it very unfortunate (that) it was leaked to the press and the answer is ‘Yes’, the CBN governor did send that letter with those contents. By way of those contents, the Central Bank and Finance Ministry and the government were very much concerned over the years at the very low rate of accretion to the reserves in spite of very high level of oil prices and in particular, depletion of excess crude account in spite of what seems to be very high level of oil sales.

“Now in investigation and trying to understand where those leakages were, our attention was drawn to a huge difference between what appeared to be export of crude made by NNPC and amount repatriated into the crude equity account of the Federal Government.

“What I would like to do is, given the progress we have made, to request that we be given little more time to continue with this process and come back with the final position that is a common position among us if the committee will so grant us…”, Sanusi prayed.

But the Finance Minister insisted before the Senate committee that the only money left to reconcile the accounts is $10.8 billion. “I just wanted to add that we found about $10.8 billion. He mentione $12billion,” Okonjo-Iweala said.

sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/alleged-missing-49-8bn-oil-money-sanusi-okonjo-iweala-im-sorry/

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu:

Initially you all said ACn was a Lagos party, It grew into a SW party, It grew to SW and north

just siddon and wait

Make that far north. Jonathan got more votes from the middle belt than from ss and se put together. Those guys in the middle know who the real enemies are.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
APC leaders Tinubu, Buhari Fashola, Oshiomole, Rochas

and someone said he doesnt see a difference from PDP. Maybe night vision goggles are in order
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

Even the American government through its embassy has advised the presidency to conduct a largely free and fair elections because fo the eventuality that could result if rigging occurs. In the words of Femi Fani-Kayode - Nigeria may not be able to contain the eventualities because the Nigerian people are fed up. APC is not a violent party...we even fear for ourselves on what would result if the Nigerian people see that their votes did not count. It is for the good of both the PDP and APC to leave the elections largely free and fair that is our prayer. I would state again, based on the intelligence we have...APC has decided not to go to court should rigging occur, in 2014 many APC stalwarts will voice this in the media. We are settling nothing in court!

And you quoted very destructive and corrupt elements like FFK who has had his own turn to 'rape' this country?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
jerseyboy:

Make that far north. Jonathan got more votes from the middle belt than from ss and se put together. Those guys in the middle know who the real enemies are.

Stop these nonsense of middle belt. Which states are in the middle belt? Is it Niger who voted Buhari in 2011 or Kwara whose governor just moved to APC or is it Nasarawa that has a sitting APC governor. As we speak Kwara, Nasarawa and Niger are with APC

Its only illiterates who think Only Plateau and benue make Middle Belt
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by UyiIredia(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Kudos to the OP's original writer.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by UyiIredia(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
You mean the way you sank after the Anambra elections? I recall how I created a lamentation centre for hateful tribal bigots like you following the results of the Anambra elections.

And why are you on NL supporting newPDP (APC) as if your live depends on it? Are one of those who Tinubu pays minimum wage to defend newPDP online?

But let me reiterate, only a buffoon sees a difference between PDP and newPDP (APC). I'm sorry I cant see the difference.

Tinubu is the difference amongst other ones.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu: APC leaders Tinubu, Buhari Fashola, Oshiomole, Rochas

and someone said he doesnt see a difference from PDP. Maybe night vision goggles are in order

So please tell us the difference between the men you mentioned above and their counterparts in pdp.

I guess these men are angels.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by bombay: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tinubu and the south west are traitors serving there fulani masters.[size=8pt][/size]

Arewa peoples congress

Fulani peoples congress

Yoruba people will continue to be slaves.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Damn the retardeen a$$ licking crew are on the verge of been confined to their permanent grave. With no fact and evidence to counter the cramjones handle. All I see the ret*ards doing on this thread is throwing tantrums like a photosensitive epileptic shamlock.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Italiano1: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:

What exactly are you talking about? Go and show me where I lamented after the charade of an election that was conducted in your home state? Go and check properly- I said I could not give a damn who wins as long as the election was conducted properly! Was that election free and fair??

I am not an insignificant, hopeless, purposeless failure who has to resort to getting crumbs of bread to make a living! Unlike the disgrace that you are, I am a professional in my field and I do not even live in Nigeria; I want good governance for my country! Nigerians deserve better than the useless president called Jonathan who like you he is another so called PhD holder who is not only remorselessly incompetent but lacks any moral compass.

Like I said to you earlier, only a dunce will not understand fluidity in politics.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Reports reaching me has it that Saharareporters may now be in possession of the scanned copy full document...Watch out for they may publish the raw document as they are known to do in the past...The true voice of the people!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
bombay: Tinubu and the south west are traitors serving there fulani masters.[size=8pt][/size]

Arewa peoples congress

Fulani peoples congress

Will this deranged product of beastiality shut is putrid orifice. Did I expect anything intelligent from you?? NO. With excess consumption of civil war induced delicacies y'all subhumaniods call food and a obvious high dosage consumption of fake product prominent in your part of the world. And the slave part of your mor...onic post gat me lmao, next time post the slave question to those that like the a$$ of balewa, shagari, tofa and Atiku religious.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by donphilopus: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia: Kudos to the OP's original writer.
He is.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by donphilopus: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
jusRadical:

So please tell us the difference between the men you mentioned above and their counterparts in pdp.

I guess these men are angels.
What's this one spewing??
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by najoke: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Italiano1:

What exactly are you talking about? Go and show me where I lamented after the charade of an election that was conducted in your home state? Go and check properly- I said I could not give a damn who wins as long as the election was conducted properly! Was that election free and fair??

I am not an insignificant, hopeless, purposeless failure who has to resort to getting crumbs of bread to make a living! Unlike the disgrace that you are, I am professional in my field and I do not even live in Nigeria; I want good governance for my country! Nigerians deserve better than the useless president called Jonathan who like you he is another so called PhD holder who is not only remorselessly incompetent but lacks any moral compass.

Like I said to you earlier, only a dunce will not understand fluidity in politics.
^
GBAM..only a dunce like inscere9jafool grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
jusRadical:

Please do us a favour by telling us how president jonathan is bringing both religious and tribal sentiments in the polity?
Dont mind those liars. It's reverse logic. Those elements are the very cause of tribal and religious sentiments in the polity. From day one, they never allowed GEJ the breathing space to work. Watch from where the war against GEJ is coming from- these are people that LOST to GEJ in the 2011 elections.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by donphilopus: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
bombay: Tinubu and the south west are traitors serving there fulani masters.[size=8pt][/size]

Arewa peoples congress

Fulani peoples congress

Tribalism has slim-fitted you.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sampling opinions from various newspaper stands from abuja- Kaduna almost on a daily basis. With what is on ground. It a sure smooth road to the creek for the retardeen.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by UyiIredia(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: Reports reaching me has it that Saharareporters may now be in possession of the scanned copy full document...Watch out for they may publish the raw document as they are known to do in the past...The true voice of the people!

How SR dey take get dis info ? I gatz to know. I am serious about this.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Italiano1: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

How SR dey take get dis info ? I gatz to know. I am serious about this.

Jonathan is so dumb!

Only a fool cannot decipher by now that he is surrounded by traitors. What a man!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Dont mind those liars. It's reverse logic. Those elements are the very cause of tribal and religious sentiments in the polity. From day one, they never allowed GEJ the breathing space to work. Watch from where the war against GEJ is coming from- these are people that LOST to GEJ in the 2011 elections.

Mr why pouring out this large chunk of emotion. Its obvious from your post that you are close to tears. Now playing cry me a river by insincereetard featuring the 40 laptop crew.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by UyiIredia(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders: Sampling opinions from various newspaper stands from abuja- Kaduna almost on a daily basis. With what is on ground. It a sure smooth road to the creek for the retardeen.

Lol.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
donphilopus: What's this one spewing??
Spewing the truth and you wouldn't even know it even if it smacked your face.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:

It is just that many of them thrive on lies and stinking hypocrisy.

Don't mind them. Let them show us the difference between pdp and new pdp (apc).

7 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by donphilopus: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Spewing the truth and you wouldn't even know it even if it smacked your face.
If you tell me you don't know the difference between Oshiomole and Nyako, I'll cll you Mr Olodo.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
jusRadical:

It is just that many of them thrive on lies and stinking hypocrisy.

Don't mind them. Let them show us the difference between pdp and new pdp (apc).

Tinubu, Oshiomole and Buhari lead one

Retardeen, Anenih, Tukur and Bode George lead the other
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by UyiIredia(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Mr why pouring out this large chunk of emotion. Its obvious from your post that you are close to tears. Now playing cry me a river by insincereetard featuring the 40 laptop crew.

Sincere9gerian is a liar. This is someone who pretended not to know that GEJ's govt proposed a laughable amount of #900 million on Aso rock's food. I decided it was a waste of my time to post evidence which he would ignore: http:www.budgetoffice.gov.ng is the place where relevant PDF evidence are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

INEC Registers 21 New Parties (Full List) / How Peter Obi Performed As Governor In Terms Of IGR / Abia Women Protest N18,000 New Tax Bill By Abia Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.