Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Marrieds,please Come In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrieds,please Come In (1439 Views)

Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. / Where O Where Is My Boaz? Please Come Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrieds,please Come In by Mrsmansson(f): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year everyone

Please give some Constructive response to the below questions

1.As a Lady how do you react without sounding rude when guys make a hit on you(your wedding band perfectly worn)

2.Is it a shameful act when guys admire a married woman or rather want to ask her out

3 Is it the fault of a married woman when guys hit on her

4.If a guy knows you are married and still demands for your contacts or trying to fix a date how do u react

5.Can you give out your number to a guy you met on an official visit probably because the guy is from your hometown and hapens to be familiar with your kindred.

6.On an unofficial day how do you dress when going for some errands,meeting friends or going out with your hubby
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Tallotti: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
SUPER HAPPILY MARRIED! cool

#1. Ignore the wretch!!!! kiss
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Tallotti: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
#2. No! Nothing shameful! All about Chemistry!!! kiss
You can like or LOVE AS MANY MEN AS POSSIBLE!
No ONE man can be MY WORLD!!! kiss
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Tallotti: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
#3. Nope!
Blame GOD OR SATAN! cool
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by akposking(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am i married, plz someone shd answer for me....
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by jumzzy448: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Na only God know hw many acc kanwulia go don create for NL.

@op, will be right back.

1 Like

Re: Marrieds,please Come In by ireneidiva(f): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
Use your discretion. As for what to wear when going out with him, what stops you from wearing whateva you like?
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by bluuu: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
jumzzy448: Na only God know hw many acc kanwulia go don create for NL..
lmaogringringringrin
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mrs mansson: Happy new year everyone

1.As a Lady how do you react without sounding rude when guys make a hit on you(your wedding band perfectly worn)

2.Is it a shameful act when guys admire a married woman or rather want to ask her out

4.If a guy knows you are married and still demands for your contacts or trying to fix a date how do u react

5.Can you give out your number to a guy you met on an official visit probably because the guy is from your hometown and hapens to be familiar with your kindred.

6.On an unofficial day how do you dress when going for some errands,meeting friends or going out with your hubby

1. Say, "I'm married and I'm not interested".
2. It's not shameful for them admire her.
3. Absolutely not.
4. Just say no.
5. Not unless I want him to help me deliver a message to my kindred?
6. In my normal style of dressing. In what feels comfortable and looks good.
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by aadetoyin(f): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
1. Flash my wedding band and make sure he sees it. If he is still acting like he didn't I'll blurt it out that am happily taken

2.Is the guy sick?

3.No

4. Ignore the guy

5. Yes if I am sure he is not planning to invade my private life
plus I ve s special line for such peeps. U just let it ring n don't ever pick it.

6. Dress down to something very comfortable and wen am goin out wit hubby its either sexy or casual. grin
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Tallotti: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
#4. Assess the QUALITY of the dude and go from there! kiss
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Tallotti: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
jumzzy448: Na only God know hw many acc kanwulia go don create for NL.

@op, will be right back.

Nor be YAHOO or GMAIL? kiss
As many as my fingers can create TO REMAIN ON THIS NL FOR EVER!!!!

Amen!!! cool

Since I have been DARED, DOUBLE DARED and TRIPLE DARED by OLUWASEUN AND HIS GANG!!! kiss
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tallotti: #4. Assess the QUALITY of the dude and go from there! kiss

Lol! grin
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Tallotti: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
#5. Small tinz na! I do that all the time. When you play 'coy' and 'hard to get', men will keep disturbing you! NIGERIAN men YEYE mentality. Act as CHEAP as they come and WEED OUT THE CHAFF!

Beta go stay, TRRRRASH go WAKA h-enter dustbin!!!

Hallelujah!!! cool
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Tallotti: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
#6. Any how I damn well please! cool it all depends on my mood. I have NEVER dressed to impress ANY OR NO BODY!!!! I don't have that kind of time! What you see is what you get!!!! kiss
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by MMotimo: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
1 Same way before marriage . . . . politely
2 No
3 No
4 No is no
5 No, very choosy whom I share contact info with. Village connections/kindred not deemed enough good reason to share
6 Always appropriate, always decent and reflective of self respect/worth, I do not believe in having your bo----oobs hang out/falling out of your clothes like meat for all and sundry to ogle, save that for your man. Decorum. . . . . . . always

By the way, it's no secret that married women are easy prey for predators looking for a cheap lay. Married women generally come with no strings attached, are not demanding and do not have to be fought off; easy to use and dump after bedding and make good friends with benefits (not good)
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Endorsed
ileobatojo:

1. Say, "I'm married and I'm not interested".
2. It's not shameful for them admire her.
3. Absolutely not.
4. Just say no.
5. Not unless I want him to help me deliver a message to my kindred?
6. In my normal style of dressing. In what feels comfortable and looks good.
Re: Marrieds,please Come In by Woged2005(f): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mrs mansson: Happy new year everyone

5.Can you give out your number to a guy you met on an official visit probably because the guy is from your hometown and happens to be familiar with your kindred.

When you are married, association with men becomes more of career, business and family networking rather than for romantic relationships. Depending on ur level of education or exposure, any enlightened lady expect all this passes from men to come and has trained herself how to handle them without bruising useful relationships by being rude and arrogant.

- A man admires u, your clothes, your attributes, oh please giggle, smile and politely say "Thank you". It means you are beautiful or you made a right choice on the clothe you spent a fortune on.

- If they get too aggressive and ask u out, politely tell them "awwwww, I am so happily married, you came a little late dear..".

- Please if it's official business and they ask for ur number, you MUST give out your business card or number to associates or colleagues. If you can't give out ur numbers to men, then sit ur butt on ur secretary's seat, shop or at home looking after ur kids, you have no business in a serious networking environment. What took u there in the first place?

There's a big difference between an educated, enlightened lady built for career success, and some timid girl who went to school. To the former, she sees opportunities in everything. There are way more serious things going on in people's mind out there other than s.ex. Change ur mindset & a see a more beautiful friendly world!

Hope these helped!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Thought Your Lie Had Set You Free / I Need Your Advice. / Check Out This Same Look; Siblings Photo Recreation After 28 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.