Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** (202534 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Get Your Dream Car Via Pre - Order @ A Cheaper Rate In Good Condition From U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by rotecch77(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2014
Kakaki is tested and trusted man, I'm the one that pre-order nissan frontier from the usa,...I'm a well known person on property section of this forum (user name rotecch77) the motor is about to land,I will upload niger"pic immidiatly the motor get here

4 Likes

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by rotecch77(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2014
rotecch77: Kakaki is tested and trusted man, I'm the one that pre-order nissan frontier from the usa,...I'm a well known person on property section of this forum (user name rotecch77) the motor is about to land,I will upload niger"pic immidiatly the motor get here

The Chair himself!! cool wink
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2014
rotecch77: This is my post on property section. https://www.nairaland.com/1431031/best-price-tileswater-closetpipes-fitting

More grease to your elbow.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2014
Don’t fill up if you see the tanker: If you happen to see a fuel tanker filling the tanks at your local petrol station, come back another day or go to a different petrol station. As the station’s underground tanks are being filled, the turbulence can stir up sediment. Sediment in your petrol can clog fuel filters and fuel injectors, causing poor performance and possibly necessitating repairs.

1 Like

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by demmy66: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Sir, gudmorning to you. What a nice thread you have here and a civil way of attending to your clients. Please can I.have the breakdown of the cost of a ford edge 2009 and lexus rx 350 2010. Thank you sir
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2014
demmy66: Sir, gudmorning to you. What a nice thread you have here and a civil way of attending to your clients. Please can I.have the breakdown of the cost of a ford edge 2009. Thank you sir

A very good morning to you demmy66. Thank you for your kind words. Take a look at this 2009 Ford Edge SEL AWD with 132k miles. Beautiful truck inside and out. The exterior is nearly flawless with alloy wheels on fresh tires. The interior is as new. Has DVD and TVs in the headrests. Runs and drives like a new truck. Needs nothing at all.

Cost of Car: $9,995

Transport to port: $500

Shipping: $950

Bank charges: $100

Admin fee:120,000 Naira

Clearing: ***,*** Naira estimate

Total so far using 160 Naira to $1 - 2M Landing costs

I look forward to doing business with you.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2014
demmy66: lexus rx 350 2010.

Cost of Car: $20,999

Bank charges: $200

Admin fee:150,000 Naira

Total so far using 160 Naira to $1 - 3.8M Landing costs

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by chainy: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls I need Range rover HSE sports 2009 model. Kindly send price and pix as urgent to my mail at (chainy2k@yahoo.com) petrol engine pl. Thnx
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by demmy66: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kakakibuy.... Good work sir.. Seen it. Will get back sir when all is set.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
chainy: Pls I need Range rover HSE sports 2009 model. Kindly send price and pix as urgent to my mail at (chainy2k@yahoo.com) petrol engine pl. Thnx

I appreciate your interest. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
demmy66: Kakakibuy.... Good work sir.. Seen it. Will get back sir when all is set.

Thanks a lot. I look forward to doing business with you. smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2014
tchayma: @kakakibuy> nice job u are doing here, pls kindly give me d total cost for. 2006 corolla, 2003 C 230 kompressor and 2005 C-230 kompressor. Also, I like to know d delievry time. U may send ur responses wit pictures to ichemaa@yahoo.com

My apologies for the delay in replying. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by tchayma(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2014
@kakakibuy> yes, thank u. I got ur email. I wish to know if all quoted prices include clearing costs pls. Kindly let me be aware of any hidden charges pls.
Am looking forward to doing business wit u sir.
By d way, d link to d 2003 C-230 kompressor is a coupe. Am in need of a 4dr sedan pls.thank u
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by equlibrium(m): 4:06am On Jul 13, 2014
http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=377155389&numRecords=11&firstRecord=1&zip=77014&searchType=used
I am interestd in dis car, wot is ur estimate to land it to my door step nd hw long does it tak to ship nd clear wit u?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by nnacent(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2014
Oga, I need an extremely neat Toyota Camry 1999,th low mileage n clean title from US. Pls kindly send me all it will take to get it to my door step with all financial implications clearly stated. Thanks nnacent@yahoo.com
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2014
tchayma: @kakakibuy> yes, thank u. I got ur email. I wish to know if all quoted prices include clearing costs pls. Kindly let me be aware of any hidden charges pls.
Am looking forward to doing business wit u sir.
By d way, d link to d 2003 C-230 kompressor is a coupe. Am in need of a 4dr sedan pls.thank u

Thank you. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2014
nnacent: Oga, I need an extremely neat Toyota Camry 1999,th low mileage n clean title from US. Pls kindly send me all it will take to get it to my door step with all financial implications clearly stated. Thanks nnacent@yahoo.com

Thank you Sir. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2014
equlibrium: http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=377155389&numRecords=11&firstRecord=1&zip=77014&searchType=used
I am interestd in dis car, wot is ur estimate to land it to my door step nd hw long does it tak to ship nd clear wit u?

Thanks for your interest. Although this price looks too good to be true, i will give you a breakdown based on this. **The link you post here is the mobile version. I will look for the web version and contact the dealer just to be sure.

Cost of Car: $2,995

Transport to port: $400

Clearing: 250,000 Naira estimate

Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 1.08M
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by equlibrium(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2014
kakakibuy:

Thanks for your interest. Although this price looks too good to be true, i will give you a breakdown based on this. **The link you post here is the mobile version. I will look for the web version and contact the dealer just to be sure.

Cost of Car: $2,995

Clearing: 250,000 Naira estimate

Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 1.08M
for som reason, I cannot view the link again, any idea y?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2014
equlibrium:
for som reason, I cannot view the link again, any idea y?

If the link is no longer active, a logical explanation is that the vehicle is no longer available. Are you looking for that exact model or you are looking for a car that fits an exact budget? Let me know so I can make the right recommendation.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Lighten up your key chain: Does your car key share a chain with a dozen or more other keys? That’s a pretty heavy load hanging off the car key when it’s in the ignition.The weight, combined with bouncing while you drive, can wear out the tumblers inside the ignition and eventually lead to ignition switch failure.

1 Like

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Kizyte(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2014
I need an estimated cost of 2002/2003 Lexus RX 330.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by princeparis(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2014
How much can a 2001 or 2002 Toyota Tacoma double cabin go for.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Kizyte: I need an estimated cost of 2002/2003 Lexus RX 330.

I appreciate your interest. The Rx330 was first released in 2004 The last version was in 2006. This is a budget breakdown for a 2004 Lexus Rx330.

Cost of Car: $9,500

Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 1.9M

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
princeparis: How much can a 2001 or 2002 Toyota Tacoma double cabin go for.

I appreciate your interest. This is a budget breakdown for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma Xtracab.

Cost of Car: $4,931

Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 1.15M

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Kizyte(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
kakakibuy:

I appreciate your interest. The Rx330 was first released in 2004 The last version was in 2006. This is a budget breakdown for a 2004 Lexus Rx330.

Cost of Car: $9,500

Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 1.9M

Bit on a high side, was budgeting around 1.2M
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Gten(m): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Hi, how much can I get either of this cars. Toyota avensis 2004-2006, volvo s60,total landing cost.reach me at godsonoguche@gmail.com
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by planet4sure(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2014
why waste your money shipping through Grimaldi shipping line? and at the end of the day your clearing agent will be asking for exorbitant fee for the clearing of your vehicles.

my advice to you is to use either AES , sallaum or Eckor shipping line for cheaper clearing of your consignment, this shipping line do offload at five star logistics.

Note: this applies for car of higher models from 2005 and above.

contact me for more details.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by princeparis(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
kakakibuy:
I appreciate your interest. This is a budget breakdown for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma Xtracab.
Cost of Car: $4,931
Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 1.15M

Nice. I prefer the double cabin. Its cramp at the back for the Xtracab.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Choose a good car insurer: Sometimes, no matter how careful you are, disaster inevitably strikes — typically in the form of an accident. Make sure that your car will be repaired to the best possible standard by finding an insurer that will pay for parts from the original manufacturer and guarantee the repairs it authorizes.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
princeparis:

Nice. I prefer the double cabin. Its cramp at the back for the Xtracab.

2002 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner

Cost of Car: $7,994
Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 1.64M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply)

Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.