Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Please Help Me Out On How To Register My Company Name In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Out On How To Register My Company Name In Nigeria. (584 Views)

5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / I Need Ur Help On How To Register My Shop On Konga,pls!!! / Company Name Search & Reservation For New Businesses!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out On How To Register My Company Name In Nigeria. by phr33man(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hello nairalanders,
i will like those that are biz inclined to help me out on steps that has to be taken to register a company name and all i have to know about it(explaining different options eg corporate enterprise etc.) including cost.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Register My Company Name In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
phr33man: Hello nairalanders,
i will like those that are biz inclined to help me out on steps that has to be taken to register a company name and all i have to know about it(explaining different options eg corporate enterprise etc.) including cost.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
b4 individuals can do it on their own but now it is strictly lawyers affair.do contact me if u need a genuinely legal advice on this
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Register My Company Name In Nigeria. by fflamingo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Modified
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Register My Company Name In Nigeria. by fflamingo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am not sure of what you posted above(d lawyer stuff)
The best you could do is to make inquire at their office in ikeja
Through I should be going there next week
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Register My Company Name In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hello,
I will register it for you.
What you need first is to give me 2 names you have in mind for the company name.
I will do a search to know which of the names is available.
After this, the name will be filed for registration.

Requirements;
2 names
Names of directors, usually 2 directors.
Name of a secretary.
Office address.

Kindly call me to discuss terms and conditions.

3 NL members have enjoyed my service. I can give you their contacts/monikers here.

Best Regards,
O. K
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Register My Company Name In Nigeria. by nyabingi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
talk2davoo: b4 individuals can do it on their own but now it is strictly lawyers affair.do contact me if u need a genuinely legal advice on this

are u refering to just biz name registration or incorporation of company cos i know the former can b done by anyone!
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Register My Company Name In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
nyabingi:

are u refering to just biz name registration or incorporation of company cos i know the former can b done by anyone!
not anymore! U can confirm from cac if ur in doubt

(1) (Reply)

Design A World Class Ecommece Store; Receive Amazing Discount / Nigeria Showcases Problems, Promise Of Rising Africa / Nigerian Businessmen In Ghana Allege Intimidation And Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.