Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (61087 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by yinkard4me(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2014
What is Facebook Samson or delilah?
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Omexonomy: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2014
frosbel: ..
i claim it in jesus name
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by evavista: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2014
His message was admonitions to christains.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Nice
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Eseose9(f): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2014
This was the message that was preached on 31st and not a prophecy!He didnt prophesy abt 2014,but admonition to believers to keep the commandment of God

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Samfigo1(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Pastor Kumuyi didnt prophesy, he only showered God's blessings upon us nd told us wat cud obstruct d prayers nt 2 b answered! There's a clear diff btw prophecy nd prayer! Take note!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Guykhena: U ignorant peeps mistake PROPHESIS for predictions,,take note pls

a prophecy is knowledge of the future from a divine source.
to prophesy means to predict the future wiv divine inspiration.

prediction on the other hand is a forecast made by those who calculate the parameters of the subject involves and after calculating all the odds, they can predict the future. eg a weather forecast, sport bet! grin

similarities is that they both predict the future, difference is that a prophecy does not necessarily have the element of time like prediction. Basically they are d same.........
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by TechWalker007: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2014
I am not a fan of Deeper Life and many of their doctrines. But these are the true words of a prophet.
For those who are arguing that it's no prophecy you are in the wrong.
Read below:

1 Corinthians 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

Telling of future events is just a small part of prophecy. But even at that, every prophecy concerning future events MUST be in accordance with the written word!

Those funny things said by some other preachers in front page are not prophecies.

I've read most of the prophets in the old testament, this was exactly how they spoke to the people. Jesus spoke more like this to the Pharisees and Israelites who left the law.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by TechWalker007: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2014
sandijey:

a prophecy is knowledge of the future from a divine source.
to prophesy means to predict the future wiv divine inspiration.

prediction on the other hand is a forecast made by those who calculate the parameters of the subject involves and after calculating all the odds, they can predict the future. eg a weather forecast, sport bet! grin

similarities is that they both predict the future, difference is that a prophecy does not necessarily have the element of time like prediction. Basically they are d same.........

My friend that's an error. Prophecy does not mean telling the future only. That's just one aspect of prophecy. Read 1Cor 14:3;
Abraham is called a prophet but he never went about telling the future, same with David and others.
You need to read your bible and stop using some mental logic.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Uwakuwak(f): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Amen, lord help us to abide
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by TechWalker007: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Samfigo1: Pastor Kumuyi didnt nt prophesy, he only showered God's blessings upon us nd told us wat cud obstruct d prayers nt 2 b answered! There's a clear diff btw prophecy nd prayer! Take note!

Bros, don't let anyone confuse you, this is what true prophecy is. I am not a Deeper Life fan but I can agree 100% that it's true prophecy.
All those pastors speaking what people want to hear are the ones not prophesying.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by wellmax(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2014
Pastor Kumuyi just did his normal teaching of ŧħē bible andd admonished christians on ŧħē need ŧo remain commited ŧo God. He never called them prophecies for 2014.
OP, ýoü have ŧo edit some of those things, that wasn't ŧħē way he said them.
#Downloading ŧħē message online ŧo listen too.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by kulumo: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2014
;
Mee234:
This is not a prophecy but teaching. prophecy is "thus say the lord, by this time........."
Which other "thus saith the Lord" is beyond the word of God as stated in the scriptures? As you can see every prophesy is supported with a scripture. You better key-in and live a God-filled life in this season. God Bless All Nairalanders, we will come with our testimonies. Open Doors all the way. grin cool
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Gbaskybabe(f): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2014
God said it ,i believe it and that settles it!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Ryda(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
Ok o

We are awaiting d arrival of ur phrophecies
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by IAMBREEZY: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Good
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by tempestjr: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2014
XLR8: AT LAST!!!! SOME GOOD PROPHECY!
I see no prophecy in this write up oga.
Look up the meaning of prophecy and then come back to comment

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2014
TechWalker007:

My friend that's an error. Prophecy does not mean telling the future only. That's just one aspect of prophecy. Read 1Cor 14:2;
Abraham is called a prophet but he never went about telling the future, same with David and others.
You need to read your bible and stop using some mental logic.

Oga, I did not reply him based on bible logic. I just gave him the difference and similarity btw the 2 which is aptly correct. And mr man, the prohecies in the bible, who wrote them? I am very sure u don't read the bible half as I do. And its 1 cor 14:3 not 2!
In verse 4, to 7 it talks about prophesying, speaking in tongues, interpretation, edification, etc! Verse 6 sums everything up! Prophecy is meant to edify the church innit? And prophecy in the bible is d same meaning in the dictionary so what is ur point exactly?
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by victorazy(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2014
Tolexander: Amen!!!

These aren't predictions like the others jare.

Sharap! This just blessings not prophecy. Prophecy is mainly of dangers and gud coming ur way for u to be conscious.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by MAYOWAAK: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2014
Where else in the world that the so called "New year prophesies" of dellusioned con men in the name of Men of God make headlines? Religitards run the media houses! What sane nation and media will give audience to people who do not contribute intellectually, economically or academically to the nation? The pastopreneurs and ProphTEFTS in Nigeria are always at their theatrics and dellusioned mongering at the end and beggining of the year. Look at the serious professional Media bodies like the Times, there is no space for religitards to spew rubbish. They are talking about Economics, foreign affairs, security and weather forecast for 2014, you read from technocrats not Religitards! You hear from the experienced authorities and experts on real subjects ; Economics, Geography, Science and foreign affairs. What manner of nation is this? The leaders clueless, the media senseless, and the citizens thoughtless. Very lumpish media houses we have here! No one is interviewing Sanusi or Iweala on the Economic forecast for Nigeria in 2014. Nobody is talking to the macro and micro economics experts who'll breakdown the nitty gritty for us. Nobody talks to the security experts, the foreign affairs analysts, who'll make real diagnosis and prognosis. The old saying goes "show me your friend and I'll tell you what you are". You can tell so much about a man by the kind of things he is not interested in, much is left bare of a man's persona by the kind of enemies he makes. How can a nation which talks about being among the top economies in 2025, be listening to people that answer tittles like "Primates", "Prophets", "Pastors", "Imams" "Alfas",etc. What possibly can a pastor do to an economy of a nation besides ruin it by milking the citizens of their money and marketing dellusioned verbiage to them? What techonological invention can anyone point to a prophet? The only technology I can accredit to them is making their congregation's money disappear from their pockets to his bank account. I opened a Japanese news website this morning and they were talking about forecast of their economy in 2014, they were talking about technological advancement in their military. Go to Nigeria's news online, what'll greet you is a cacaphony of religious verbiage. If y'all still think that you'll be among the top economies on earth in 2025 by listening to religious men, then goodluck then. I'm sure it is possible to reach the moon by quoting the bible and Qur'an garnished with prayers and fasting. Giant of Africa my ass!

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by victorazy(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2014
TechWalker007:

Bros, don't let anyone confuse you, this is what true prophecy is. I am not a Deeper Life fan but I can agree 100% that it's true prophecy.
All those pastors speaking what people want to hear are the ones not prophesying.

Bros this is not prophecy but blessings, ok?

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Donbabaj: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2014
Pastors don't prophecy, they pray and inspire people. while it is given to prophets to Prophecy as in Prophet T.B Joshua
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Aksally(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2014
Rhemar: do u mean anything a pastor says on Jan 1 is a prophecy? 'cos what I read is prayers nd admonitions

Exactly my thought.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Princewell2012(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2014
How do one identify a false dream or a false revelation? Because i knows that he is refering to sister linda's massage.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2014
MAYOWAAK: Where else in the world that the so called "New year prophesies" of dellusioned con men in the name of Men of God make headlines? Religitards run the media houses! What sane nation and media will give audience to people who do not contribute intellectually, economically or academically to the nation? The pastopreneurs and ProphTEFTS in Nigeria are always at their theatrics and dellusioned mongering at the end and beggining of the year. Look at the serious professional Media bodies like the Times, there is no space for religitards to spew rubbish. They are talking about Economics, foreign affairs, security and weather forecast for 2014, you read from technocrats not Religitards! You hear from the experienced authorities and experts on real subjects ; Economics, Geography, Science and foreign affairs. What manner of nation is this? The leaders clueless, the media senseless, and the citizens thoughtless. Very lumpish media houses we have here! No one is interviewing Sanusi or Iweala on the Economic forecast for Nigeria in 2014. Nobody is talking to the macro and micro economics experts who'll breakdown the nitty gritty for us. Nobody talks to the security experts, the foreign affairs analysts, who'll make real diagnosis and prognosis. The old saying goes "show me your friend and I'll tell you what you are". You can tell so much about a man by the kind of things he is not interested in, much is left bare of a man's persona by the kind of enemies he makes. How can a nation which talks about being among the top economies in 2025, be listening to people that answer tittles like "Primates", "Prophets", "Pastors", "Imams" "Alfas",etc. What possibly can a pastor do to an economy of a nation besides ruin it by milking the citizens of their money and marketing dellusioned verbiage to them? What techonological invention can anyone point to a prophet? The only technology I can accredit to them is making their congregation's money disappear from their pockets to his bank account. I opened a Japanese news website this morning and they were talking about forecast of their economy in 2014, they were talking about technological advancement in their military. Go to Nigeria's news online, what'll greet you is a cacaphony of religious verbiage. If y'all still think that you'll be among the top economies on earth in 2025 by listening to religious men, then goodluck then. I'm sure it is possible to reach the moon by quoting the bible and Qur'an garnished with prayers and fasting. Giant of Africa my ass!

Correct guy. Nigeria is a joke.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Bottom line those are not prophecies. That list to me is just a rememberance of the commandments of God.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by jamael(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2014
1. Pastor KUMUYI is not a prophet.
2. He did not prophesy at the watch night program.
3. He just preached that we should make this year one of Righteousness. This in turn will be the Key that opens the doors for the new year.

So I wonder why you will go to Church, listen to the man of God, jot things down just to paste on Naira land.

with wrong and terrible grammatical brouhaha.

Any way God bless you and happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by bayulll01(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2014
In richard rahl voice I don't believe in prophecy and precise they shld just stop working on our spyche cos they know nigerian are too lazy to work only rely on prophecy.
Final verdict pray hard as if God is not gonno answer u.
And work harder like never before
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by gothrones(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Look at these confused Christians arguing over the word "prophecy." Must you Christians always argue about everything?
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Donbabaj: Pastors don't prophecy, they pray and inspire people. while it is given to prophets to Prophecy as in Prophet T.B Joshua

Exactly o! I don't understand why some people are trying to twist and turn the words to suit their convictions. Prophecises are usually specific not ramblings. So I don't understand what some people are trying to say o
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by tonte(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol Facebook Samson and Delilah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Dancing, Rocking A Lady At A Wedding In Ekiti / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.