Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. (2984 Views)

Sack David Moyes? / David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss / David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by akposking(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Why.?
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Dhelake: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2014
KingMEXX: I don't want it to be true...As a Chelsea fan, I need him there to keep taking Man utd to the relegation zone grin tongue
Lolz.. and me sef
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by creazor(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2014
@All, @Mods.
My sincere apologies for dis misinforming post. I actually got d news from sports radio and uncharacteristic of me, I cosidered it true without verifying it. I feel very embarrassed.
This piece of information is not true. David Moyes has not been sacked neither has it been officially made known.
I will modify d topic asap.
Pls accept my apology.
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Dhelake: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2014
creazor: @All, @Mods.
My sincere apologies for dis misinforming post. I actually got d news from sports radio and uncharacteristic of me, I cosidered it true without verifying it. I feel very embarrassed.
This piece of information is not true. David Moyes has not been sacked neither has it been officially made known.
Pls accept my apology.
Lolz.. you've tried
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by creazor(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2014
Dhelake: Lolz.. you've tried

Thanks for ur understanding bro. Pls accept my apology for dat baseless rumour.
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by Ojowanle: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2014
creazor: @All, @Mods.
Pls accept my apology.

Very matured and responsible of you. I have also apologized on my own thread for coming at you so strongly. Hope you accept my apologies.
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by creazor(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Ojowanle:

Very matured and responsible of you. I have also apologized on my own thread for coming at you so strongly. Hope you accept my apologies.

Thanks alot bro. I'm grateful.
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by psalmdave(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Moyes is the man for the job....Its destiny...When this man Starts making his mark,i will be glad to look back as threads like this
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by creazor(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2014
psalmdave: Moyes is the man for the job....Its destiny...When this man Starts making his mark,i will be glad to look back as threads like this
That's the irony. I wish him well but I wish Man U ......
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by psalmdave(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
creazor:
That's the irony. I wish him well but I wish Man U ......
whatever..time shall tell
Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by 1025: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
he can only sack himself. does man u has what it takes to sack a coach and then buy a new one? meanwhile, they have no players abi na the coach wan play for them.

1 Like

Re: David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. by psalmdave(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
I just hope and pray u guys will be around wen this man starts performing wonders....cos now everyones mouth is sweet bashing manutd...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Up Pompey! / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Miss Vs Fernando Torres Miss: The worst ever? / Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.