Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (349918 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (132) (Go Down)

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 4:12am On Jan 02, 2014
Q-SAT Decoders remain the best Free-To-Air decoders in Africa, if Eutelsat W4 remains the best satellite in the Continent.
QSAT IS A BLESSING TO THE AFRICAN CONTINENT.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2014
guass: I learned that the recent internet key sharing(IKS) Decoder, QSAT in particular, has been going off and on in recent days. From a reliable source, yesterday 1st January 2014, people using Qsat decoders were disappointed as it failed to work. However, it is likely to work again but its failure for now is frequent.
Nairalanders be informed.
If this information is also true for u, then drop a comment or just click 'like'
the promblem is wit code 56 and 54, code 55 is blazin ur source should ve told u dat. anyway its server problem n they r workin on it .
me think their problem is sellin more boxes n forgetin to expand their servr. There is competition now in the market with Zoro z3 on the lose n blazin very hot

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Malix:
the promblem is wit code 56 and 54, code 55 is blazin ur source should ve told u dat. anyway its server problem n they r workin on it .
me think their problem is sellin more boxes n forgetin to expand their servr. There is competition now in the market with Zoro z3 on the lose n blazin very hot
THANKS.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olenyi: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
guass: I learned that the recent internet key sharing(IKS) Decoder, QSAT in particular, has been going off and on in recent days. From a reliable source, yesterday 1st January 2014, people using Qsat decoders were disappointed as it failed to work. However, it is likely to work again but its failure for now is frequent.
Nairalanders be informed.
If this information is also true for u, then drop a comment or just click 'like'

Malix:

The stress people go through for ''FREE'' tv. angry undecided
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
PLS IF U HAVE IDEA ON WHAT TO DO ON HOW TO MINIMIZE THE FREQUENT FREEZES,PLS COMMENT.
THANKS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by iykmora(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
cheesy
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
THANK GOD. QSAT SERVICE NOW 95% IMPROVED.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Emmanbaba: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Malix:
boss, but how can i migrate to the code 55, or what can i do to make it work?? thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by miju(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2014
Malix:

Either Zoro or Robin Hood, the great DiSh ThieVes will go any lenght to make sure the great wall block their servers.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by pipi23: 3:37am On Jan 05, 2014
Myn, only EWTN, Spice, KingA, NDTV, Learn,ELTV, Rtpi and CNC are showing....how do den improve on it or probably migrate to code 55
Emmanbaba:
boss, but how can i migrate to the code 55, or what can i do to make it work?? thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Dfash(m): 5:20am On Jan 05, 2014
thanks OP for opening ds thread . Am experiencing d problem with my Qsat package too . Right now I can only watch cctv , and two other channels dt speaks Italia and one other language I can't comprehend. By and large , the Qsat stuff isn't really working for now . Anyone here to help?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by miju(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2014
does this Q sat of a thing, especially 11g have provision for biss key. if so, whats the code cos i have already placed an order for 1.5m dish where i always get my sat stuff.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
guass: PLS IF U HAVE IDEA ON WHAT TO DO ON HOW TO MINIMIZE THE FREQUENT FREEZES,PLS COMMENT.
THANKS
As i posted b4 they r workin on their server however those wit v3 n v4 software on their decoder n not workin should upgrade to the lastest(v5) for fast n easy conection. i advice u always ve a plan B when usin dis devises dats d only way u flex thru
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Emmanbaba: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
guys, my Q-sat q11g started working about 1hr ago and its awesome....only ss3Ni, ss5Ni and the HD channels are not showing! chech yours too.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Emmanbaba: guys, my Q-sat q11g started working about 1hr ago and its awesome....only ss3Ni, ss5Ni and the HD channels are not showing! chech yours too.
whats ur avatam code?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Dfash(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Emmanbaba: guys, my Q-sat q11g started working about 1hr ago and its awesome....only ss3Ni, ss5Ni and the HD channels are not showing! chech yours too.

Mine is working too , except for these channels u mentioned . What could cause dt ?
Anyone with with probable solution should pls help .

Thanks all !
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Malix:
As i posted b4 they r working on their server however those wit v3 n v4 software on their decoder n not workin should upgrade to the lastest(v5) for fast n easy connection. i advice u always ve a plan B when usin dis devises dats d only way u flex thru
A FRIEND UPGRADED HIS QSAT SOFTWARE TO V5, SINCE THEN HIS DECODER HAS MOVED FROM BAD TO WORSE.
TO ME, V4 IS PREFERABLE.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2014
guass:
A FRIEND UPGRADED HIS QSAT SOFTWARE TO V5, SINCE THEN HIS DECODER HAS MOVED FROM BAD TO WORSE.
TO ME, V4 IS PREFERABLE.
D software upgrade doesnt ve anything to do wit ur frend decoder goin from bad to worst.most peeps dnt knw how to reactivate their decoder after upgrade,dats why we say if urs is workin well dnt upgrade until the old versions stop workin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goodieuzo: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2014
do this decoder support diseqc switch to add other satellites?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
goodieuzo: do this decoder support diseqc switch to add other satellites?
YES IT DOES. IT CAN TAKE AS MANY AS 16 LNBF DEPENDING ON UR DISEQC TYPE.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Ogojohn(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Are you buying a Q sat as a HD decoder or as a DONGLE? As a decoder? yes. As a DONGLE? hmmm it will still be a DONGLE with its weaknesses. Dont expect it to be perfect no matter the salesmanship of its online dealers. Everyone can not be a techie in other to always follow all these directions for its flaws. T1,V4 or whatever. The only language the consumers wants to hear is. Is the requested and indicated channel on. Tellin them it is V6 or V4 is not and can never be the baggage they requested.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Kosemanik: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls help all my ssport and africa magic is not showing what can i do am using 13g
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goodieuzo: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
guass:
YES IT DOES. IT CAN TAKE AS MANY AS 16 LNBF DEPENDING ON UR DISEQC TYPE.
ok.one more thing,does it perform sharply in selecting satellites like STRONG series,or does one need to manually do it because somebody is telling that you need to manully select satellite before the channel
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
goodieuzo:
ok.one more thing,does it perform sharply in selecting satellites like STRONG series,or does one need to manually do it because somebody is telling that you need to manully select satellite before the channel
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEAN BY "satellites like STRONG series" HOWEVER, OUTSIDE BACKGROUND, Q-SAT BOXES ARE MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN STRONG DECODERS. FOR EXAMPLE, IT TAKES STRONG DECODERS MORE THAN 4 MINUTES TO BLIND-SCAN BUT FOR Q-SAT, BLIND-SCANNING IS LESS THAN 2 MINUTES.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by miju(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2014
Please friends, can someone give me either th online contact or the phone/e-mail contact of q sat people. i am worried about the renewal of the Cc cam, or what is it called?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goodieuzo: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
ok. guass and malix,can u people give me members price for q-sat 16g?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
goodieuzo: ok. guass and malix,can u people give me members price for q-sat 16g?
EITHER 13K OR 14K. JUST FIND OUT
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goodieuzo: 2:41am On Jan 08, 2014
guass:
EITHER 13K OR 14K. JUST FIND OUT
find out from? i thought u can arrang it.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by miju(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2014
I hope the q sat of a thing is not trash!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
goodieuzo:
find out from? i thought u can arrang it.
send me a mail =malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
All stattions are now streaming on qsat. seems their servers have all been updated.
Remaining to upgrade to v6
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
NAIRALAND MUST BE RECOVERING FROM A VERY SERIOUS CANCEROUS ATTACK OF THE BRAIN.
WISH U A QUICK RECOVERY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.