Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie (3569 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Visits White House In Washington DC,USA(Pics) / Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) / Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by silverdam(m): 4:53am On Jan 02, 2014
No, No, No, I’m not trying to mock him ooo… At
least he tried na, 1 carton of Indomie, 2 Cartons
of Bobo drink and a cake. *just saying*

He actually celebrated his birthday with them...

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7937[/url]

Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by ghananotnaija(m): 4:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Well, regardless of intention, good actions should be encouraged. 1 carton of Indomie is better than 0 carton of Indomie.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2014
I love it when people give out to the needy. Its a matter that is dear to my heart and I find this commendable no matter how small but motive is also very important to me.
I mean do we all have to know you went there... Can't you just do your thing and let it between you, your God and the people involved?
I'm asking because when some celebs act like this, I just feel like those involved are being used for selfish reasons and it doesn't feel good at all angry
Yeah yeah I know someone will come out to say they are just trying to encourage others to do the same... Well, I hope that's the case.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by rmaubsiau(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2014
hahahahaaha
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Mynd44: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2014
It's the thought that counts
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
Whatever happpened to giving without publicizing it
angry
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Teegurlee(f): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2014
And he had to show d whole world d pix? Hmm... So much 4 giving secretely.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2014
The yimu is even posing with the 1 carton of indomie sef come wear bling bling join am...See his teeth, for his mind he would be proud of himself. He should take a cue from Genevieve dem

I even heard he's gαу
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by akposking(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2014
This is Good.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by boogiejay(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2014
.may sango strike him.... indomie wey i fit finish under 2 days
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by TVTKOKO(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2014
boogiejay: .may sango strike him.... indomie wey i fit finish under 2 days
may thunder strike u also because he has done better than u! Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by homesteady(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2014
Like seriously! 1 cartoon of indomie? grin grin
The guy no dey shame ni? He is even showing the whole world the picture grin
He should have just kept it to himself!
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by nickz(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
SLOW MOTION IS BETTER THAN NO MOTION
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by kendraloops(f): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2014
op, rephrase ur topic pls. look at the background in the 2nd pix, ul see other items he donated too. he simply used those items on the table to take pics.

stop being too critical, which 1 u don donate?

2 Likes

Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Um still nice wink than nothing at all
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2014
the guys seems to be the only one happy.
see the pity and sadness In the face of the children.
the motherless babies center should be the one giving the actor indomie and nt the other way round.
mtccccheeew.

1 Like

Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2014
he gave his widow's mite,he did it from his heart,not to go overboard cos of folks like the op.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by missterious(f): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2014
If you didn't give anything to anyone this season, you have no right to criticize. -__-
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2014
You don't expect them to litter the table with all the things he brought now. even if it's one, he tried.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Nomski0(f): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2014
mayapop: Um still nice wink than nothing at all

Houston's finest. wink
Happy new year.kiss

I adore people who always remember the less priviledged. smiley
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by popingo(f): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2014
boogiejay: .may sango strike him.... indomie wey i fit finish under 2 days

Guy go and sleep jor, can you give somebody N10 biscuit. Even though is one pack of indomie he tried, if that is what he can afford kudos. Afterall he did not go and steal the indomie to share for the kids.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:

Houston's finest. wink
Happy new year.kiss

I adore people who always remember the less priviledged. smiley
Nomski my boo boo grin kiss same to you!. Yeah, it's really nice helping the less priviledged smiley
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Dannylux: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2014
His deed is highly commendable but why make it public? lol

I don't get it.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by luvinhubby(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2014
kendraloops: op, rephrase ur topic pls. look at the background in the 2nd pix, ul see other items he donated too. he simply used those items on the table to take pics.

You dey mind them, more items are visibly in the background of the second pix and blinded fellows that have never given a dime to charity choose to ignore it.

1 Like

Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by overdrive(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014
kendraloops: op, rephrase ur topic pls. look at the background in the 2nd pix, ul see other items he donated too. he simply used those items on the table to take pics.

God bless u my sister u shall never lack for speaking d truth

1 Like

Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by kokoA(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol.. Nairalanders get mouth sha. Lwkmd.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by corruptst(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2014
I jus want to say "God Bless Him" for remembering those kids. Very touching. We could all take a line from that.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Rottenegg1: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2014
1 carton? LWKMD!! grin
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by johnstar(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
undecided
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by IAMBREEZY: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
He tried.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by Temismith(f): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seriously, as long as d motive behind his action ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ reaching out to d needy, den I tink he deserves a credit for dat. Just dat making everything U̶̲̥̅̊ do known to d world shudnt be an option! Welldon brow! More ginger to ur swagga to do more!!!
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Visits Motherless Babies Home With 1 Carton Of Indomie by freda506(f): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
At least he gave something................. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

All White Everythin! Chidinma, Wizkid, Sefiya, Ice Prince At Hiptv-cokobar PARTY / 6 Young Nigerian Millionaires To Watch Out For. / Caption This Marriage Photo (hmmmmm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.