Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 PM

Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy (7781 Views)

BREAKING: Tribunal Nullified Sen. Worgu Of PDP Election In Rivers State / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! / APC Vs PDP Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones....

I will implore you not to be deterred by the noise you are reading on this thread.....it's been done by just two or three persons changing and alternating handles and few gullible Ibos.

We know them...they are known here as PPP (Pay Per Post).....their activities will increase in tempo and targeted primarily at people like you...they will come with insults and intimidations.

But we will over power their evil machinations.

They were shell shocked with your expose yesterday... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy: cramjones....

I will implore you not to be deterred by the noise you are reading on this thread.....it's being done by just two or three persons changing and alternating handles and few gullible Ibos.

We know them...they are known here as PPP (Pay Per Post).....their activities will increase in tempo and targeted primarily at people like you...they will come with insults and intimidations.

And you earnestly lapped up the hilarious bullshyte Scam-Jones synthesized outta his dreams.

Na wao grin

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by fiizznation: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2014
nobody is going to any steewpeed court if pdp dares to rig the 2015 election. we r all going to the streets and GEJ will not hav any nigeria to lead. nobody is going to oppress nigerians again for another four years. blood for blood, arm for arm, leg for leg, eye for eye... we ll never accept pdp again, 14yrs of misery, failure, hardship and oppression is enough
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2014
This is how an unknown guber candidate kidnapped himself and came to the media and shout,out of obscurity this guy image started rising.
This guy started becoming popular as the election drew closer,afetr the election he managed to pull 5th position from likelihood of distance 12th if he didnt use that publicity stunt.

Mr Scamjoones or whatever like a a Yoruba chic will say it in Adam's voice "GO HAND DIE"

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Howmanage: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Stop sounding dull, whoever sent him a pm on nairaland will be revealed to him including the email of the sender.

Scam-Jones desperate antics just gave him away.

What a funny episode. grin

No need to be insulting son. Nope thats not how pm works on other forums. You dont see each others emails. I also didnt read the he was pm'd, he said email. If it was a pm then he should have the handle of whoever sent it and can tell us
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Lolz . . .You see why this soul shouldn't be taken seriously.

You are too slow. If I should send you a PM, won't my ID and email be revealed to you.

Shut the Bleep son, what of if he was not pmed, but the email was given out by somebody?? Trying to educate jamiu is like wanting camel to pass through needle eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Aderupoko2: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2014
GEJ is a big spender. All these jobless fools supporting him are piercing their souls for Naira. You guys are part of the 1.6 million job scam abi?

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Alikaxon(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2014

I will implore you not to be deterred by the noise you are reading on this thread.....it's been done by just two or three persons changing and alternating handles and few gullible Ibos.

eya, kpele. Gullible kid.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Howmanage:

No need to be insulting son. Nope thats not how pm works on other forums. You dont see each others emails. I also didnt read the he was pm'd, he said email. If it was a pm then he should have the handle of whoever sent it and can tell us

Kid, i can obtain your mail while sending a pm to you if replied on nairaland.

btw, the Scam OP stunts proved a foolish point.

Hope you learnt something .
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2014
I didn't need to go to the police to unravel this nonsensical email. The IP address that sent that email is 174.61.244.139 My computer expert has also traced this IP to a remote server in Lagos. Who ever sent that message is on Nairaland and I won't take it him/her serious!
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2014
Howmanage:

Brov, do you think you are dealing with normal humans. This dolts are heartless dolts that has sold their souls for crumbs from lord hepopotamus. We are familiar with their stupidity and know how to curtail them.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Shut the Bleep son, what of if he was not pmed, but the email was given out by somebody?? Trying to educate jamiu is like wanting camel to pass through needle eyes.

Giving out by who ? You ?

Stop feasting and disseminating bullshyte cos it is futile.

Should i reproduce the same screen shot with a threat letter emanating from you.

will that make you shut up and use your brains to reason.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: I didn't need to go to the police to unravel this nonsensical email. The IP address that sent that email is 174.61.244.139 My computer expert has also traced this IP to a remote server in Lagos. Who ever sent that message is on Nairaland and I won't take it him/her serious!

Can jamiu, kingfool and other goat stfu now.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

Giving out by who ? You ?

Stop feasting and disseminating bullshyte cos it is futile.

Should i reproduce the same screen shot with a threat letter emanating from you.

will that make you shut up and use your brains to reason.

Son try disprove the new evidence. Now with your new fixed rat brains on.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

And you earnestly lapped up the hilarious bullshyte Scam-Jones synthesized outta his dreams.

Na wao grin

Even though..you were seen very much on the expose thread yesterday, your silence was very loud, but here you are today shouting at rooftop trying to downplay the issue as a non/issue and replying to all other contrary opinions....

Hummmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Even though..you were seen very much on the expose thread yesterday, your silence was very loud, but here you are today shouting at rooftop trying to downplay the issue as a non/issue and replying to all other contrary opinions....

Hummmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

This gat me lwmisgej ( laugh wan make I slap good luck egbere Jonathan).
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Howmanage: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

i can obtain your mail while sending a pm to you if replied on nairaland.

Now thats worrying . To the op , i hope you are able to get to the bottom of this though i doubt it with things being as they are. I hope you are undeterred by threats and continue to do what you do. Free speech and opposition is healthy for a democracy and i think its genius that the politicians (yourself, sincere9gerian etc) are reaching out using various media. Communication is still going on despite the noisemaking insults and unhelpful comments.

Hope the NL site admins look into this supposed email giveaway via PMs.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2014

This confirms that Nairaland has been taken over by kids. I rest my case!
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by akposking(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2014
What is this whole thing all about.?
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy:
Hummmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

Am always silent in tribal infested threads unlike you. Any meaningful discussion on that thread was drowned and laid to waste with the invasion of tribal warriors.

But the OP went a tad foolish with this silly and clownish stunts.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Howmanage:

Now thats worrying . To the op , i hope you are able to get to the bottom of this though i doubt it with things being as they are. I hope you are undeterred by threats and continue to do what you do. Free speech and opposition is healthy for a democracy and i think its genius that the politicians (yourself, sincere9gerian etc) are reaching out using various media. Communication is still going on despite the noisemaking insults and unhelpful comments.

Stop allowing these dolts make a fool of you. You can only obtain someone's e-mail address if the person replies your PM. And even at that, you will get to see both his NL username and e-mail address.
ScramJones is just taking his fellow dafties on a long ride! Hahahahaha. Ask the fool to show us the name and e-mail address of the sender.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Son try disprove the new evidence. Now with your new fixed rat brains on.

What new evidence is the dullard talking about.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2014
To show that I am undeterred by my exposes. 2015 Presidential Election: Public Perception of Governance

In my earlier piece, I promised to tell you more about the PDP strategy document titled “2013-2015: Political power and governance road map.” Today, I will focus on how the PDP administration is planning to change the perception of people about their performance. A section of the document, “Public perception of governance,” was dedicated for this purpose. The authors of the document acknowledged the importance of managing people’s perception and expectation.

According to the road map, “perception is everything in governance. No matter the quality of work that goes into policy programming and efficient implementation, negative public perception of government rubbishes its credentials and diminishes its laudable achievements and legacies. The current public perception of government is less than salutary, requiring the intensification of public policy communication to broad publics.”

How does the government plan to enhance its image? The document suggests some steps and actions. The following means and avenues were listed.

I. Re-tooling and strengthening the Presidential media, communication and public affairs/advocacy team with the emplacement of a RAPID RESPONSE TEAM for proactive propaganda and quick address of negative media content

II. Weekly, if not daily, press briefings on diverse subjects by both core team members, media experts and top government functionaries

III. Intensification of public advocacy by the ministry of information, NOA, and other government agencies in the form of press briefings, TV and Radio shows, personality interviews, newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc

IV. Drawing up a public advocacy template for ministries, special advisers, SSAs, Heads of extra-ministerial departments in such a manner that in each week, at least, four of such officials would have granted interviews and appeared on talk shows/personality interviews where they will not only tackle issues pertaining to their mandate but also weigh in passionately on the political issues of the moment

V. Monthly town hall meetings by ministers, Special Advisers, SSAs, etc, in their state capitals, at which forum they will vigorously engage participants on literally every single issue under sun

VI. Monthly media roundtable by the core Special Advisers-Political Affairs, Inter-Party Relations, NASS Matters, Civil Society, etc during which they will offer wide ranging perspectives on politics, governance issues, the transformation agenda, etc.

VII. Monthly town hall meetings by the core members of Mr. President’s Economic Team dealing principally with economic matters as they affect the political fortunes of Mr. President

If you see the ministers and special advisers very active in the media and in their various states, they are just acting a script given to them. You should also watch out for massive propaganda in the media telling you what the government has done and what the government will do. If you say anything negative about the government there is a team on ground that will respond swiftly. These include social, print and electronic media.

My next post will be on the establishment of a political intelligence unit and its function. It is one of the most interesting parts of the document.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Chubhie: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2014
All I see is a man who threatens the Federal Republic with anarchy if his party losses the next elections. The near perfected act of deception and propaganda employed by APC won't be sufficient enough to stop GEJ.

It is on record that GEJ was threaten with making the Republic ungovernable which they did with boko during the last elections.

I pray that relevant agencies are on alert to nip any of such occurrence in the bud.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2014
Howmanage:

You still sound hopeless trying to defend the sham OP. you just exposed yourself and intent here.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Howmanage: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2014
. If you say anything negative about the government there is a team on ground that will respond swiftly. These include social, print and electronic media.

Interesting. Looks like bolded is already in action on NL.....

well with all this exposé the opposition should be ready with a counter strategy.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Howmanage: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2014
Chubhie: All I see is a man who threatens the Federal Republic with anarchy if his party losses the next elections. The near perfected act of deception and propaganda employed by APC won't be sufficient enough to stop GEJ.

It is on record that GEJ was threaten with making the Republic ungovernable which they did with boko during the last elections.

I pray that relevant agencies are on alert to nip any of such occurrence in the bud.

We already said upthread that the threats are unpalatable
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: I didn't need to go to the police to unravel this nonsensical email. The IP address that sent that email is 174.61.244.139 My computer expert has also traced this IP to a remote server in Lagos. Who ever sent that message is on Nairaland and I won't take it him/her serious!
This guy is still dishing out more cracks.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

What new evidence is the dullard talking about.

You have pop roof sheet for brains. Screen shot, I.p Addy and everything what else do Jammu want.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Standing5(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2014
With the pattern to the warning messages i am seeing here i have little doubt NLders carried out the threat
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: I didn't need to go to the police to unravel this nonsensical email. The IP address that sent that email is 174.61.244.139[size=14pt] My computer expert has also traced this IP to a remote server in Lagos.[/size] Who ever sent that message is on Nairaland and I won't take it him/her serious!

See Below . . . . . . grin . . . . . . United States don become Lagos State . . . . . .

11 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Howmanage: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

You still sound hopeless trying to defend the sham OP. you just exposed yourself and intent here.

I have no intention to hide my opinions.... I replied to this topic with the intention to sympathize with someone who believes they have been threatened. Nothing wrong with that. Your approach is very bullying but I am sure you are aware of that, perhaps that is your intent. Every Nairalander is entitled to express their opinion, what is frustrating is when someone doesnt agree and then resorts to insults , derisory comments or bullying tactics. Its very low level communication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Hands Off Our Dispute, Makarfi, Others Tell Justice Abang / PDP Insists On Adebutu As Ogun Gov Candidate, Asks INEC To Obey Court Order- / $9.6bn Judgment: Malami Meets Nigeria’s Legal Team In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.