Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy (7793 Views)

BREAKING: Tribunal Nullified Sen. Worgu Of PDP Election In Rivers State / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! / APC Vs PDP Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: This will be the last post I will do concerning this threat email. I have had further discussions with the team helping me understand the mail's origin. One thing is sure, whoever sent this email, understands "IP detroll" that is exactly what the person has done to make sure the origin of the email remains uncertain. Whether it came from the United States or Lagos or wherever the person must have sent it. I remain unruffled. This is the very last post I will do concerning this email threat.
Chai egbon mi sorry ooh. this what you get when you come to Nairaland peddling falsehoods.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ichidodo: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: This will be the last post I will do concerning this threat email. I have had further discussions with the team helping me understand the mail's origin. One thing is sure, whoever sent this email, understands "IP detroll" that is exactly what the person has done to make sure the origin of the email remains uncertain. Whether it came from the United States or Lagos or wherever the person must have sent it. I remain unruffled. This is the very last post I will do concerning this email threat.
You can fool some people all the time, you can also fool all the people some time but you cannot fool all the people all the time.Now get lost with your lies and forgery

6 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2014
How Far?:

Why are you so fixated in defending scamjones aka fani kayode?

Is it because eggheaders/scamjones are one and the same clownjones?.

Doesn't matter how many pathetic id's you use.

Now run for safety before I burst your homo habilis like skull. I don't give a damn about you subhumans the gej must go project is a must.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
So all you could see in the posts made so far is "Igbos"? In your depraved mind, all the posters are "Igbos"? This is why I insist that you and your fellow GEJ HATERS are mostly tribal bigots. You view everything and anything from your very narrow tribal binoculars.

I got the attention of sycophant general of nl. You Mr not tribalistic, can you explain your fixation on fashola, tinubu and buhari to us. And show us only one post where you critize gej. Licking hepopotamus salty ba..lls is your destiny. Failed onye onagohcko onagohcko.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2014

You are just a shameless liar and an amateur propagandist! Hahahahahaha. Now Scram off FFK!

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by DrOBD(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders: Why are the igbos the one losing sleep over the cramjones threatened letter. They legendary for su...cking the a$$ of agip. Relegating themselves to irrelevancy now the ijaws lords over them like a leeching nematode.

Please stop defending Cramjones and insulting everyone who is against this post. Cramjones (FFK) is some one I personally respect, but "over" desperation will win the opposition sympathy votes.
We must not insult others before we drive home our points, and if some senseless people insults us because of our opinion, we can ignore them.... Let's stop complaining of our leaders alone, we also need to work on ourselves, we need to grow up, we need to respect others.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Chubhie: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2014
kingbang:
You are just a shameless liar and an amateur propagandist! Hahahahahaha. Now Scram off FFK!
he's only taking a brief to nurse the black eye. Expect him to bounce back with a new modus operandi. You can't help but wonder- Is this the best APC frontline general Not even a thousand of em can stop GEJ. I dey laugh o.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by IAMBREEZY: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol interesting.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Igwe9(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2014

Hmm, guess your experts have failed you then. what a wrong staff choice. you may have to employ the competent ones.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by defbond1: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
You guys make me laugh.
I'm concerned that there is a lot of attack on someone who has put up an email about being threatened(false or not). Outside Nigeria, this is a very serious allegation that should be taken seriously and investigated by the police but what do you get in Nigeria?
faceless insults, cowardice at its peak.
What if he was actually telling the truth? And what if it was you?

You guys are all like competitors in a special Olympics. ..even if you win you are all still re**tarded!
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Rad1cal: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2014
defbond1: You guys make me laugh.
I'm concerned that there is a lot of attack on someone who has put up an email about being threatened(false or not). Outside Nigeria, this is a very serious allegation that should be taken seriously and investigated by the police but what do you get in Nigeria?

You guys are all like competitors in a special Olympics. ..even if you win you are all still re**tarded!

No dey defend cheap lies, it makes you look silly smiley
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Rad1cal: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2014

Eya ! see as the guy take bolt comot. cheesy . Nairaland wicked cheesy
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ogb5(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2014
defbond1: You guys make me laugh.

The highlighted aspect of you post is the most critical, What if he is telling the truth? but fact is, he is lying.
there is no perfect crime, in his case, he gave himself away when he posted the said mail stating that he blotted out his email, while on the mail he posted, only the senders email id was blotted out, showing that he is the sender.

He said the truth that he blotted out his email id, just that he is the sender! and he blotted out his email id as the sender.
He sent the email to himself and came online to post trash about being threatened.

He deserve hot slaps for wasting our time with his lies.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Why are you jumping from pillar to post to discredit this man. It must really suck to be you. Licking the salty ba....lls of your fellow man for a living. My two cents dolt it will make sense for you to dust your c.v and hit the labour market, the pay per post stipends ends by may 29 2015. When your god( hepopotamus) will be cast back to the backwaters of otueke where he come from.

There seems to be a similarity between cramjones and eggheaders - both belong to the association of the eternally foolish
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
ogb5:

The highlighted aspect of you post is the most critical, What if he is telling the truth? but fact is, he is lying.
there is no perfect crime, in his case, he gave himself away when he posted the said mail stating that he blotted out his email, while on the mail he posted, only the senders email id was blotted out, showing that he is the sender.

He said the truth that he blotted out his email id, just that he is the sender! and he blotted out his email id as the sender.
He sent the email to himself and came online to post trash about being threatened.

Strong lashes of barbed koboko landed squarely on the ear lobes will suffice for me . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2014
ogb5:

look through the screen shot you posted again.

The only email you blocked out is that of the sender. The receiver's email is there on the screenshot after the word "to"
You said you blocked out your email address for obvious reasons, that means you are the sender because only the sender's email was blocked out of the screen shot.

You are a very wicked person. why frame a letter by yourself, send it to yourself and come online to whine that someone is threatening you?

People like you are the problems with Nigeria. Criminals who masquerade's as saints and deceive the masses with lies and more lies.

Haha, dude just got caught out. Common propaganda e no fit put together. Abi u go Chicago state university like Tinubu ni? smiley

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2014
For those of you who are not taking cramjones serioudly, please note that his exposé has been published in a national newspaper by a named author. Aminu, keep them coming. The fat lady is in the performing her vocal exercise now and will sing very soon.

The Publication
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Emperor007: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2014
ogb5:

I think we need to take him serious. When people come online to tell horrible lies, it sets very bad precedence. In fact we need to report him to the moderators so they can sanction him appropriately.

Many people come online to get facts, and when there are so many lies peddled online by miscreants like scamjones, people tend to believe such lies.

^^^

We're saying same thing. What I meant was that you should know wrote lies.

And more worrisome is that his prototypes ( all from same place ) support him, knowing fully well he lied.

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by 1wolex85: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

But ScamJones told us his experts [size=14pt]traced it to Lagos [/size]. . . . . Bwahahahahahah. . .You are shameless troll . . . . here is your answer again below . . . .
Oga calm down, i'm not saying what this guy is saying is true, but i can host my server in the U.S and have it come into my local network in Nigeria through a local server in my premises. So the fact that the ip emanates from the US doesn't mean a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by defbond1: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
ogb5:

And how do you know that for sure?
Every IT student knows that an email could be sent from taraba and the source ip of the email changed to Havana.
You really shouldn't call anyone a liar. Let the police do their job... if they can...

@jmaine and egg, your IT knowledge - truly amazing? Where did you learn? Be careful what you post especially if you are a half baked IT personell (or google.ng IT learner)

Why am I not surprised?
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Now run for safety before I burst your homo habilis like skull. I don't give a damn about you subhumans the gej must go project is a must.

You need to go back to med school, plonker. A university certificate pays better than being a political errand boy. Why do u have to drop out of school to become Tinubu's shoe shiner? Another waste of investment, It is only God that can console your parents!
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2014
ndu_chucks: For those of you who are not taking cramjones serioudly, please note that his exposé has been published in a national newspaper by a named author. Aminu, keep them coming. The fat lady is in the performing her vocal exercise now and will sing very soon.

The Publication

Do you think publishing a lie even in heaven will make it become the truth? The era of silence is gone, none of these lies shall be allowed to fly without being rebutted
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2014
tokunboh:

Do you think publishing a lie even in heaven will make it become the truth? The era of silence is gone, none of these lies shall be allowed to fly without being rebutted

Lets hope GEJ and PDP does not take it seriously. It will only fascilitate their exit form Aso rock. BTW here's another article by Aminu, read for your pleasure.

Note that most of the items listed were spot on.

Speculation on possible post-merger scenarios by Dr. Aminu Gamawa

1.PDP will start describing APC as party of tribal and religious bigots.
2.PDP will try to present APC as Muslim party and PDP as the true national party (PDP will target Northern Christians for votes, CAN may be used again)
3.PDP will use the EFCC and Security to harass and blackmail the G7 & potential APC candidates.
4.PDP will use huge amount of money to infiltrate APC and to buy support from the North.
5.Traditional and religious leaders will receive large amount of money to support PDP or to keep quite.
6.APC will takeover control of the National Assembly.
7.APC will use the media to expose corruption & incompetence in the PDP government.
8.APC will make an attempt to impeach president Jonathan or frustrate his government
9.The unrest in the Niger Delta may resurface. Groups will emerge demanding for Nigeria to be divided.
10.APC will shock many people by their choice of presidential & vice presidential candidates. Some dissatisfied members will leave the party.
11.PDM will become strong and many disgruntled APC & PDP members will move to join PDM.
12.PDP & APC will try to form an alliance with PDM.
13.2015 elections will be massively rigged by all the parties.

It is a familiar script. God knows better

Source

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Clerverly: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2014
I have read from the beginning to this stage of the thread. I only noticed one thing, the same usual suspects( about 10 Igbo guys who resides in Nairaland) hauling invectives on someone who raised alarm on the threat email he received from one of them. That is the reason GEJ popularity is rapidly on downward paths across all regions bar South East.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2014
1wolex85:
Oga calm down, i'm not saying what this guy is saying is true, but i can host my server in the U.S and have it come into my local network in Nigeria through a local server in my premises. So the fact that the ip emanates from the US doesn't mean a thing.

But he told us his experts emphatically said it came from Lagos ?.

If you were his so called expert, how will you decipher the main source.

Maybe you can help us since the only lead he gave is the IP and not the full email headers.

If the OP is serious, he should report the threat to the authorities and let the culprit be caught.

I can equally copy any IP on the net and brandish them as facts, how do you counter such except if I was silly enough not to be sure about where it was domiciled.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by psky: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

See Below . . . . . . grin . . . . . . United States don become Lagos State . . . . . .

Exactly! I also did a search for it and got U.S., I can't imagine how an "expert" could have gotten something else.

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2014
defbond1:

And how do you know that for sure?
Every IT student knows that an email could be sent from taraba and the source ip of the email changed to Havana.
You really shouldn't call anyone a liar. Let the police do their job... if they can...

@jmaine and egg, your IT knowledge - truly amazing? Where did you learn? Be careful what you post especially if you are a half baked IT personell (or google.ng IT learner)

Why am I not surprised?

How does above dispel the fact presented by ogb5. ?

You went off course while addressing me. Is that how you answer simple queries. ? embarassed
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2014
psky:

Exactly! I also did a search for it and got U.S., I can't imagine how an "expert" could have gotten something else.

Am equally seeking for answers too . . . grin
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by collynzo2(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2014
You have been found to be a confirmed liar!
Firstly you posted a screen shot of the mail sent to you claiming to have blocked your e-mail address whereas you blocked the sender's address, does it mean you were the sender?
Secondly you gave out a US/Canada IP address claiming it originated from Lagos according to your useless experts.
The moderators should do something about this criminal for the sake of Nairaland's integrity.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by defbond1: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

How does above dispel the fact presented by ogb5. ?

You went off course while addressing me. Is that how you answer simple queries. ? embarassed

Fact? [/b]How did you conclude that ogb5's post is fact?
[b]Queries?
Ogb5 did not ask me a question.
[b]Off course? [/b]You lost me completely.

It's either you have wrong choice of words or you are just like this.
Whatever the case, it doesnt look good on you.

A wise man once said even fools are thought to be wise if they keep quiet.

All I'm saying if you want to abuse people let them know you are abusing them. Stop acting like you are knowledgeable in IT when you are not.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by nduchucks: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2014
You people seem to be uninformed. The only thing you can deduce from the IP address is that the email was sent via a server which is located in the USA. It takes another layer of investigation to narrow its source to a country.

Pray tell, when you are in Lagos, are you not able to connect remotely to a computer which is located in the USA and send an email from that computer? mumus.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2014
tokunboh:

There seems to be a similarity between cramjones and eggheaders - both belong to the association of the eternally foolish

The similarity between all your fishheads is that stupidity is engraved in your DNA. Little wonder y'all son of a gun keep spewing trash. In the class of stupidity a class of first class is an understatement for true worth of y'all scoundrels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Categories Of Igbos / INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians / Sit-at-home: Business Owners Lament Lack Of Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.