Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (79970 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Donbabaj: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
The name of the baby "Genesis Envagelica" can easily be remembered and i can interprete to mean " Beginning of a Mad Envagelist" as in Genesis (Begining) Envangelica (Envagelist).

wink

1st to comment on the 5th thread!!! cheesy
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by osystein(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
People should at least think about the poor child when they wanna do these things. I feel so sorry for the little one.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 3kay945(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
logica:
Read again:
The "husband" was born a woman but living as a man; so SHE already had a womb to carry the child.
The "wife" was born a man but living as a woman; so HE already produces sperm to impregnate the "husband".
I wish their child good luck.

Yea, simple.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Well,
I will say they will have a very interesting sex life. Each can be on top when they want and can give each other a bj!

The child can choose to have two daddies/mummies whenever situation demand.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Huh?

(you seriously don't wanna see that 'huh' expression on my face while reading this article).
I was about to say this is weird.....until that right word came into my medulla oblongata.....STU-PID! This, is stu/pid! angry angry angry.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by benkart96: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Something dey worry di$ world....it is unexplainable...hw will a man give birth
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmmmmm, na wa ooooo. Wonders shall never end..
Anyway for those that love investing in houses visit this link for something interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579196/one-bedroom-terrace-bungalow-source
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by breadtom: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
CraZy world end time just tiking d guy penis is nw a pussy and the womans vagina is a penis perharps dat was the magic my 2kobo.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
RedBenson: End time tinz. Indeed, 2014 is d year for d world to end. REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.

You that is always found on sexuality section.kind of surprise you say that
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by walezy14(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Can we call this pregnancy sharing? Na wao
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by UjSizzle(f): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
So what's the baby then undecided
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
segzy14: Hmmmmmm, na wa ooooo. Wonders shall never end..
Anyway for those that love investing in houses visit this link for something interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579196/one-bedroom-terrace-bungalow-source
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by nagoma(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Na him wife givam belle- chei!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by alivetofuckonly(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Two mad people
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by PopeXanderVII: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congratulations to the new parents.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by kingsleyMbang(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
cheesy grin shocked Don't realy seems 2 comprehend ths posibility. more detail xplanatn 4rm doctors grin cheesy
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Waltzykay(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Na dem sabi wetin dia problem be.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Fissyblue: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
undecided crazy!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by luxanne(f): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmmm.

Walahi, am beyond words for this. SMH
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Fayol58(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
the result of d present generation's socalled civilisation, dat tends 2 belittle and denigrate human culture.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Missmossy(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
What wont we hear of? This issue of partners been transgendered is a serious one!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by idakwojimathias(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
End time tins
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Acedude: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
[color=#006600][quote author=luvinhubby]Am I mad or the couple is mad.........just can`t make sense either way. angry angry angry angry[/quote][color=#006600]
grin grin grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Afroconnect: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nutt case,nothing cool in dis at all man.
Real messed up ish.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by TyLannister: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Honestly, I don't understand at all. Are they saying that their genders are different on paper and it was really the woman who had the child but she's not legally a woman but a man? I'm confused.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 1Churchboi: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin grin[color=][/color]
YOU ASK THE CHILD WHO'S YOUR PARENT..THE CHILD BE-LIKE MA MUM IS MY DAD,MY DAD IS MY MUM...OMO YAWA DEY OH
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by lewiscapricorn(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wetin we no go see? Amona tete wa o. Aye n daru o Amona tete bo. Ese n gori Ese lojoojumo.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Here's d koko in what D-banj was/is trying to tell us. grab a tea and lemme explain to u all. man c'nt get pregnant! true. but in diz news, d man was born a woman and she didn't do any surgery on ha pussy*. now d wife in d picture was or is born a man. and she til hav d long joy stick. so therefore d manwoman impregnated d womanman and datz y d womanman is having a baby. letz go to d psychological aspect. since d woman was born a man, and d man was born a woman that means the only tin dat changes was interchange, like i give u my orange and u take my banana. so therefore in quote "THEY ARE BOTH MAD"!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.