Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) (3251 Views)

What 50 Trillion Dollars Look Like / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad / Learn Java. 100% Practical And Full Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Guys, i don't know what your bank account says, but please all i ask is that from now on, you show the proper respect when you see me strolling around Nairaland. Simply take off your hat, and lay on the floor- that i may walk over as a mini-bridge to whatever thread i am headed.

With my Net worth now totaling over 100 TRILLION DOLLARS, it is crucial that i am accorded the ultra-celebrity status that i deserve.

First off, as a Trillionaire- i need a new staff crew. I was informed that there are some small boys here parading themselves as mere billionaires, or something to the effect of such lowly financial status. These individuals would specifically meet the requirements for the open positions of 'domestic servant' and 'king's clown/jester' at my castle.

QUICKLY!!, i need one of you to run to the education section and bring me some Academic Professors. Dangy (my boy) was hiring graduate drivers. Me, i need PhD holders coz driving me is a premium IQ duty.

Seun, i know you can't wait to sell Nairaland to me now- don't worry, i'll decide as soon as i finish drinking this Garri.

Proof of my abundant wealth below. Kindly ignore the part that starts with "Zim..." Thank you. cool

Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2014
smh
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Olajumokeibk(f): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mad man in the making
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by ajasa4link: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2014

Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Apparently, there are different types of trillionaires grin grin grin.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Deiok(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op is suffering from lack of money disease, which have gradually erupt into his brain.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Jojo4truth: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Come op I tot I tld u dat u av dust allo ver ur brain.Oya take dis rag start cleaning ur brain.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Obinoscopy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Deiok: Op is suffering from lack of money disease, which have gradually erupt into his brain.
Evidently grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by cumpaddre(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Obinoscopy: Evidently grin grin grin
Boss whatsup with the Celebrity section Mod selection
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Deiok: Op is suffering from lack of money disease, which have gradually erupt into his brain.

"HAS" ...... "ERUPTED"

*face palm*
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Olajumokeibk: Mad man in the making

Too late. That already happened.

know what else already happened?.. your face. Pretty.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
Obinoscopy: Apparently, there are different types of trillionaires grin grin grin.

No, i am the only one the world has known. Provided you ignore the area that says something like "Zim....." wink . That part is just for aesthetics.

@others
please send your house address to trillionaire@trillionaire.com
I will be buying up your houses and making them into poultries.
Only problem is, i don't know if my chickens will be comfortable living in your houses.
Thank you.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by LoganRebirth: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Poverty na your middle name.
Op,the earlier you wake up from your fantasy world,the better.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Logan_Rebirth: Poverty na your middle name.
Op,the earlier you wake up from your fantasy world,the better.

What is this 'poverty' of which you speak?.. Never heard of it. cool
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Olajumokeibk(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Na Laugh:

Too late. That already happened.

know what else already happened?.. your face. Pretty.

Thank You
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:21am On Jan 03, 2014
cumpaddre:
Boss whatsup with the Celebrity section Mod selection
Its presently on hold sir. Perhaps you can send a PM to Seun on the matter.

Regards.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2014
Congrats
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by cumpaddre(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2014
Obinoscopy: Its presently on hold sir. Perhaps you can send a PM to Seun on the matter.

Regards.
Okay boss. Thanks.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2014
martha: Congrats

Wow. Another Beauty.

I see an island.. Madagascar. How about i buy up this island, relocate the entire population
to make space for you and me uhn?

My good friend 'Moto Moto' the hippo can stay though. cool
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Na Laugh:

Wow. Another Beauty.

I see an island.. Madagascar. How about i buy up this island, relocate the entire population
to make space for you and me uhn?

My good friend 'Moto Moto' the hippo can stay though. cool
How abt d penguins
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
martha: How abt d penguins

Yup! they'r smart folk. They can stay too. Whatever makes you happy. wink
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jojo4truth: Come op I tot I tld u dat u av dust allo ver ur brain.Oya take dis rag start cleaning ur brain.

Are you creating a new language?

BTW that rag you're handing me MUST be a high end designer. Thank you.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by maingwaest(f): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2014
Kip dreaming o,wen u are done carry hoe go farm go root cassava for foofoo.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 3:01am On Jan 06, 2014
maingwaest: Kip dreaming o,wen u are done carry hoe go farm go root cassava for foofoo.

what is this "foofoo" of which you speak?
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by abbeyty(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2014
How much is that your money if converted to naira ? I bet it wont be up to 10 thousand naira
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
abbeyty: How much is that your money if converted to naira ? I bet it wont be up to 10 thousand naira

Are you blind or insulting my wealth?

It clearly says ONE HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLARS.

dollar na dollar cool
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by abbeyty(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Are u also blind to see that your trillion is in Zimbabwe dollar which does not worth more than ten thousand Naira.
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by NaLaugh: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
abbeyty: Are u also blind to see that your trillion is in Zimbabwe dollar which does not worth more than ten thousand Naira.

You no dey hear abi. I say dollar na dollar. cool
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by abbeyty(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ok boss I don hear, happy spending
Re: I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) by Emmyk(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
I shake my head in Yo.ruba. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Sure Fix Match Prediction / End Time: Mother, Daughter Are Lesbian Couple. / The Proposed Map Of Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.