Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (122369 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
barleeh:

Ehya,it dosent make sense at all, u should av been told much earlier
Thats the most painful part of it
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
barleeh:

Ehya,it dosent make sense at all, u should av been told much earlier
what's ur own progress cus my new application also popped up last monday on emgs but still 0%
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 5:19am On Jul 25, 2016
deligatus:
i had a friend in malaysia that did it for me and i paid him here in nigeria
Lucky u, how much is naira to ringgit on atm withdrawal in Malaysia now?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by allhavesinned: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
barleeh:

Access Bank is: 84.50 Naira to 1 ringgit
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
barleeh:

don't kn man, any progress today?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
this whole process is really breaking me
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mine has moved emgs to department of immigration. It is now at 35%. I don't know how long it will take.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by yeahmoney24: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2016
hello House i already Got My visa From Abuja , setting off soon
i went through Hell @ Abuja But all Glory to God I got it @ LAST

THEY KEEP CHANGING THE REQUIREMENT EVERY NOW AND DEN , IF YOU ARE GOING FOR DIPLOMA FORGET IT YOU MOST PROVIDE NDLEA CERTIFICATE
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2016
yeahmoney24:
hello House i already Got My visa From Abuja , setting off soon
i went through Hell @ Abuja But all Glory to God I got it @ LAST

THEY KEEP CHANGING THE REQUIREMENT EVERY NOW AND DEN , IF YOU ARE GOING FOR DIPLOMA FORGET IT YOU MOST PROVIDE NDLEA CERTIFICATE
So what were the requirements that you had to fulfill?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by yeahmoney24: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
For Masters
Admission letter from your school
your degree certificate and transcript
sponsor statement of account with 2m with bank stamp
reference latter from the bank.. most have Bank Stamp
sponsor international passport copy Data page
sponsor letter that he is sponsoring you
if your passport Has previous Passport number present old passport and all page most be cancelled
if your previous passport is missing you most go to immigration to collect your archive file photocopy
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
They changed everything abt VDR on Upm website including the account number to pay in to, they now expect us to apply directly to EMGS and pay into their acct directly, my application has been on 0% for more than 2weeks now, the sch has not sent my documents to EMGS and payment, I don't even know whatsup with them again,and it's getting late already smiley
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by mezcri(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jayne2014:
Mine has moved emgs to department of immigration. It is now at 35%. I don't know how long it will take.
Mine too 35% now at immigration department
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jayne2014:

No, still at 15%. They said some documents are incomplete. I have sent new documents but they are yet to acknowledge. How far with yours?
pls what additional documents do the require from u and did u send it by email? Mine is also at 15% now and they are telling me they need another photo, Please note that the photo submitted does not meet the EMGS requirement. The photo must be free from any shadow on the face. Kindly submit a new photo for i-Kad processing.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
barleeh:
pls what additional documents do the require from u and did u send it by email? Mine is also at 15% now and they are telling me they need another photo, Please note that the photo submitted does not meet the EMGS requirement. The photo must be free from any shadow on the face. Kindly submit a new photo for i-Kad processing.
Exactly the same story they told me. They also said that my passport details page wasn't clear. I went to a studio to snap a new passport photo. Just make sure that the photo is on a blue background and not edited with photoshop. It's preferable that they use umbrella flash to eliminate shadow.
I scanned mine and sent to my school who forwarded it to emgs. They took almost four days to confirm receipt of the documents.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jayne2014:

Exactly the same story they told me. They also said that my passport details page wasn't clear. I went to a studio to snap a new passport photo. Just make sure that the photo is on a blue background and not edited with photoshop. It's preferable that they use umbrella flash to eliminate shadow.
I scanned mine and sent to my school who forwarded it to emgs. They took almost four days to confirm receipt of the documents.
Thank you, what do u think abt dis new 1?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
mezcri:

Mine too 35% now at immigration department
Mine has been that way since 29th July. How long has yours been?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2016
barleeh:
Thank you, what do u think abt dis new 1?
I think this is okay. Send it to the visa official in your school as soon as possible via mail.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2016
Jayne2014:

I think this is okay. Send it to the visa official in your school as soon as possible via mail.
Thank you, have sent it to both EMGS and the sch
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 12:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Jayne2014:

i'v checked progresses of many applications online, it takes a little while mostly take a week plus or 2weeks with d immigration but d good thing is ur next update u gonna get is VAL approved, ur application is on d verge of being approved, so start packaging ur visa document and start celebrating in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by mezcri(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jayne2014:

Just 4days.
I know it takes 2 weeks or there about for immigration to approve and send VAL
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by mezcri(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
barleeh:
i'v checked progresses of many applications online, it takes a little while mostly take a week plus or 2weeks with d immigration but d good thing is ur next update u gonna get is VAL approved, ur application is on d verge of being approved, so start packaging ur visa document and start celebrating in advance grin
Please what documents do they ask for at embassy when you have VAL
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by afembaba(f): 4:44am On Aug 06, 2016
I learnt embassy hardly grants visa to nigerians, my sister is about applying to upm and. She has a baby she wants to go with the baby any advice, is this school good?will she get approval
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by afembaba(f): 4:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Also. A cousin of mine is. Coming with social visa and needs shared accommodation any help he's really young and. Needs someone there
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2016
afembaba:
I learnt embassy hardly grants visa to nigerians, my sister is about applying to upm and. She has a baby she wants to go with the baby any advice, is this school good?will she get approval

UPM is a good school, one of the best around.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2016
afembaba:
Also. A cousin of mine is. Coming with social visa and needs shared accommodation any help he's really young and. Needs someone there

Please tell him not to come with a social visa please.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
mezcri:

Please what documents do they ask for at embassy when you have VAL
pls
Check page 8-9 of this thread already posted it

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by mezcri(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please, Who here is for APU? (Asia Pacific University)
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please Is it possible to change naira to ringgit in malaysia,if I go with naira to malay, and I think it would be better withdraw in malaysia with d atm that buying dollar at 405/$, @Truth234, @allhavesinned pls gimme d break down, if i'm to withdraw like 5K ringgit from atm in malay,like how much would I be charge as bank charges, how much is d maximum withdrawal per day and month and pls update me on other best,cheapest, easiest and fastest option to receive money from nigeria e.g western union or money gram etc , Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
mezcri:
Please, Who here is for APU? (Asia Pacific University)
i'av neva seen, heard or ever come across any similar name of a sch like dat in malaysia, d sch must be a special sch 4 special folks grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
barleeh:
Please Is it possible to change naira to ringgit in malaysia,if I go with naira to malay, and I think it would be better withdraw in malaysia with d atm that buying dollar at 405/$, @Truth234, @allhavesinned pls gimme d break down, if i'm to withdraw like 5K ringgit from atm in malay,like how much would I be charge as bank charges, how much is d maximum withdrawal per day and month and pls update me on other best,cheapest, easiest and fastest option to receive money from nigeria e.g western union or money gram etc , Thanks

I think it is better to travel with your ATM since you will be doing your withdrawal at bank rate, which is much better than the parallel market rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.