Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (122610 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Orofun1: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2018
My admission is valid for one year, I am not sure whether you can defer for 4 years, I only know from experience that you can usually defer for 1 year. But you can ask USM, the admission counsellors are always very helpful
Kranjar:
@Orofun1
Hi, I also got Msc admission for one year at USM to start in 2018, after which I will immediately start a PhD program. The issue I am faced with now is that I intend to defer the admission to 2022 because I also plan to work for about 4 years to save enough money for both programs. Please were you given a maximum amount of years that your admission can be deferred? I am in the process of cancelling my VAL and request that my admission be deferred hopefully for 4 years. I just don't want to go through the whole process of reapplying for admission.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by engwari(f): 1:52pm On May 03, 2018
Nice thread.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 3:45am On May 07, 2018
Hi guys, please my question is to those running a Masters program in USM. Can a budget of 3 million naira take care of every necessity for the one year program? I am talking about tuition fee, accommodation, feeding, travel expenses to and from etc.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Kranjar(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2018
pjombo:
Hi guys, please my question is to those running a Masters program in USM. Can a budget of 3 million naira take care of every necessity for the one year program? I am talking about tuition fee, accommodation, feeding, travel expenses to and from etc.

I think 3.5m should be enough if you manage well and depending also on your course. For economics management, tuition and deposit is about rm18,000. Living expense is about rm1000 per month. A total of rm30,000 is about n2.7m at n90/rm. You can add n800k for flight and unforseen expense. I believe finally it is down to your chosen lifestyle.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Elvino1: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2018
Hi guys I just applied for master degree program.. And my VAL have been approved.. I'm just planning on going to embassy to submit my document.. But my only concern is that the age in my waec result is different from my passport.. So I which to know if I got anything to do or if is a big problem
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Tabbaz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kranjar:
@Orofun1
Hi, I also got Msc admission for one year at USM to start in 2018, after which I will immediately start a PhD program. The issue I am faced with now is that I intend to defer the admission to 2022 because I also plan to work for about 4 years to save enough money for both programs. Please were you given a maximum amount of years that your admission can be deferred? I am in the process of cancelling my VAL and request that my admission be deferred hopefully for 4 years. I just don't want to go through the whole process of reapplying for admission.

Usually, you renew your deferment yearly. However, you may make your request from the school.

But on a neutral ground, you might have gotten a better thing /offer before 4 yrs, so deferring for 4 years is a way too long
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Tabbaz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Elvino1:
Hi guys I just applied for master degree program.. And my VAL have been approved.. I'm just planning on going to embassy to submit my document.. But my only concern is that the age in my waec result is different from my passport.. So I which to know if I got anything to do or if is a big problem

If I remember well, waec result is not part of the requirements for your visa at the embassy (check requirements from embassy or vfsglobal office)

Also, you don't have to go to the embassy, you will go to vfsglobal office.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by kevincal144: 1:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Hello everyone in the house, please i want to know the exact amount of money that the whole process of getting eligibility letter from ministry of education and yellow card will cost? And also the estimated cost of the whole process of going to the embassy to submit your documents. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by kevincal144: 1:43am On Jul 24, 2018
And also for those that have gone through the process before. Please must the eligibility letter be gotten from the federal ministry of education alone? And can the yellow card be gotten from the state ministry of health?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Markos1:
How much I need to start a small scale business in Malaysia

Please Forget it. Unless you want to dey cargo some items from Malaysia to Nigeria and sell am to make profits.

GoodLuck
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
barondmoni:
Hello am planning to travel to Malaysia next year with tourist visa.....and leta go for permanent stay wat are the requirements? Do I still need NDLEA certificate?

This your formation no work again. You go need Student / working Visa to Stay
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jamestown123: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2018
How about starting up a business, how much do I need to start a business over there?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2018
Lol. Who no go never kn.
sanjay01:
I think is beta you get there first and see if malaysia is a place to start a small scale business.God bless u
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jamestown123: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
sanjay01:
I think is beta you get there first and see if malaysia is a place to start a small scale business.God bless u
thanks bro
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jamestown123:
How about starting up a business, how much do I need to start a business over there?

You can’t start business in Malaysia! Immigration go frustrate you! Try Kenya or other countries it please Forget about doing business in Malaysia. FORGET IT
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jamestown123: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

You can’t start business in Malaysia! Immigration go frustrate you! Try Kenya or other countries it please Forget about doing business in Malaysia. FORGET IT
Thanks boss. Can you tell me about kenya?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jamestown123: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Thanks boss. Do you know anything about kenya?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jamestown123:
Thanks boss. Do you know anything about kenya?

You can only gather ideas on NairaLand with that you asking.

You need to make a short visit to all these countries to see things for yourself.

I don’t know anything about Kenya. You definitely need to make a short visit first and do your calculations. U no fit just wake up one day and say u want to do business.

I know what I know! Forget about Malaysia!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by kevincal144: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please house, I want to know if international passport is the identity card, that can be used for sponsors of students going for masters degree? Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by sanjay01: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
kevincal144:
Please house, I want to know if international passport is the identity card, that can be used for sponsors of students going for masters degree? Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks
. DEFINITELY YES

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.