Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,920 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (122433 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by yeahmoney24: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
YOU CAN APPLY BY YOUR SELF ONLINE GO TO UPM UNIVERSITY THAT IS WHERE I DID MINE
Jayne2014:

You can do it on your own. My application just got accepted after 45 days. I now have to process the visa approval letter. It's very easy to do it yourself.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by yeahmoney24: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Truth234:

I think any good hospital will do just fine.

I DID MINE IN UPM ALSO ITS NOT COMPULSORY YOU DO MEDICAL YOU CAN GO FOR MEDICAL WHEN YOU ARRIVE
MY VDR IS OUT AND Medical Screening Not Attended

Application Number: 700024512
Application Type: New
Application Status: VAL Approved
Current Status: Your application for Visa Approval Letter (VAL) has been Approved by the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
Medical Checkup in Malaysia: Public University Clinics
Pre-VAL Medical Checkup: Medical Screening Not Attended
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
yeahmoney24:

I DID MINE IN UPM ALSO ITS NOT COMPULSORY YOU DO MEDICAL YOU CAN GO FOR MEDICAL WHEN YOU ARRIVE

Current Status: Your application for Visa Approval Letter (VAL) has been Approved by the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
I believe you are resuming in September 2016. Nice, how long did it take you to get the VAL?
Also, did you have to send your documents via post or you scanned them and sent via email?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
yeahmoney24:

You will still need to do for "YELLOW FEVER vaccination", since you are coming from yellow fever endemic region. If not immigration will keep you for around a week for quarantine.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by yeahmoney24: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jayne2014:

I believe you are resuming in September 2016. Nice, how long did it take you to get the VAL?
Also, did you have to send your documents via post or you scanned them and sent via email?

you have to send via DHL , BUT I HAVE FRIENDS THERE WHO HELPED ME TO TAKE IT TO THE SCHOOL
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by yeahmoney24: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Truth234:

You will still need to do for "YELLOW FEVER vaccination", since you are coming from yellow fever endemic region. If not immigration will keep you for around a week for quarantine.

YES I KNOW ABOUT THE YELLOW CARD I CAN GET @ THE AIR PORT
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by yeahmoney24: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
SOME ONE TOLD ME MALAYSIA EMBASSY NOW ASK FOR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT WORTH OF 5.MILLION FOR STUDENT VISA .. HOW TRUE IS THIS

Visa Requirement for Visa With Reference
This type of visa is issued by Malaysian Consulate in Nigeria after your application has been approved by Department of Immigration Malaysia.

Original approval letter from Department of Immigration Malaysia ( plus 2 photocopies)
Valid Immigration passport (plus 2 photocopies of passport page)
Application form (Form IMM.47) plus 2 photocopies.
Two (2) passport size photograph of applicant
Valid and confirmed Return Flight Ticket
valid Bank Statement
Payment of visa fee
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by mcafeez: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is the aspect everyone want to know more right now..

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2016
yeahmoney24:

Thanks bro, Pls I need to know how u paid for d VDR processing fee, the RM1460, and I deferred my admisssion from feb to Sept, would I need a new admission letter or can I still make use of the old one?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 5:24pm On May 08, 2016
This thread is too dull, I guess people ain't really following this thread or interested in studying in Malaysia, other threads moves fast and discuss a lot everyday, pls Upm + oda schools candidates for sept should please come up and let's help our selves
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 6:10pm On May 08, 2016
barleeh:
This thread is too dull, I guess people ain't really following this thread or interested in studying in Malaysia, other threads moves fast and discuss a lot everyday, pls Upm + oda schools candidates for sept should please come up and let's help our selves
Well, most people just read and gather info. I am processing USM for September. Applied for the visa approval letter in April. Heard it takes 3 months.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2016
Hello every one my VAL has being applied since a months and 3days now and it still 0%, its really fustrating. Could dis be a problem
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 10:04pm On May 20, 2016
deligatus:
Hello every one my VAL has being applied since a months and 3days now and it still 0%, its really fustrating. Could dis be a problem
Mine has not shown up on the emgs website even. Since April 26th.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2016
Jayne2014:

It usually take awhile, around three months
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
Truth234:

It usually take awhile, around three months
Well, I will be patient.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 12:23am On May 21, 2016
Jayne2014:

its really fustrating
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2016
I just pray it not a problem
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by ChiChi0296: 4:55pm On May 22, 2016
Please sir I need an urgent reply. My brother we be travelling to Malaysia next month with student visa and he has paid all the necessary fees from Nigeria. Is there any need for him to declare up to 2000 dollars at the Nigerian airport before traveling to Malaysia?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2016
ChiChi0296:
Please sir I need an urgent reply. My brother we be travelling to Malaysia next month with student visa and he has paid all the necessary fees from Nigeria. Is there any need for him to declare up to 2000 dollars at the Nigerian airport before traveling to Malaysia?

No, once he is a student. He is good
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by ChiChi0296: 7:53pm On May 22, 2016
@truth234 thanks a lot
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2016
Pls is emgs having problems @ OP?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2016
deligatus:
Pls is emgs having problems @ OP?

No, the process is just slow.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2016
Me and my guy dat apply checked today n our papers re no longer online, it getting weild
Truth234:

No, the process is just slow.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 12:23am On May 24, 2016
deligatus:
Me and my guy dat apply checked today n our papers re no longer online, it getting weild
As I said earlier, my record does not even show up on the emgs website yet even after one month. The ideal thing to do is to call or mail the school.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by allhavesinned: 7:24am On May 24, 2016
Jayne2014:

As I said earlier, my record does not even show up on the emgs website yet even after one month. The ideal thing to do is to call or mail the school.

It means your paper ( processing) is not with EMGS, Call your school to update you. Malaysian Government Ministry of Higher Education, Immigration and EMGS are reviewing Student Visa Processing and Applications, Some Colleges, University are not accepting new application from Nigerian students.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 9:55am On May 24, 2016
allhavesinned:

It means your paper ( processing) is not with EMGS, Call your school to update you. Malaysian Government Ministry of Higher Education, Immigration and EMGS are reviewing Student Visa Processing and Applications, Some Colleges, University are not accepting new application from Nigerian students.
Thanks, though the school sent me a mail confirming that they have received the documents and have started processing it. I will still call them.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
Jayne2014:

Thanks, though the school sent me a mail confirming that they have received the documents and have started processing it. I will still call them.

If your school is UPM, be rest assure they've started. They are one of the best schools around and if there is any issue they will communicate it to you. The problem is usually with slow EMGS processing time, but still call them.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2016
Truth234:

If your school is UPM, be rest assure they've started. They are one of the best schools around and if there is any issue they will communicate it to you. The problem is usually with slow EMGS processing time, but still call them.
My school is USM.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2016
Jayne2014:

My school is USM.

Even more better, USM is ranked second best University in the Country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.