Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

An Angry Principal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Angry Principal (906 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / Joke Of The Day : A Petition By An Angry Candidate Who Scored 90 In Jamb / An Angry Man Wrote An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Angry Principal by aliumik: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2014
ANGRY PRINCIPAL

An angry Secondary school principal on a Monday morning assembly says;

"Since the GENESIS of this term, some students have been EXODUSING to town and I will use my LEVITICAL powers to DEUTORONISE their NUMBERS.

To do this, I have appointed JOSHUA as one of the JUGDES.

RUTH and SAMUEL as KINGS; to CHRONICLE the event is EZRA.

NEHEMIAH and ESTHER will complete the JOB and those students shall all sing in PSALMS and some will talk in PROVERBS." Now you know Mr ECCLESIASTES a.k.a the Preacher,I have asked him to write a LAMENTATIONS that will be read and sang here in the assembly just like the SONG OF SOLOMON, because by the time senior prefect ISAIAH and his deputy JEREMIAH finished compiling the list, there will be weeping and gnashing of Teeth…..

NOTE: The angry principal is still very angry and looking for people to help him complete his ranting till REVELATION, Oya make una carry go……………………

(1) (Reply)

Please Answer This Without Cheating.... / Pls Is This The Best Ebolavirus Prevention Method? / URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.