Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,994 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back (10877 Views)

Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wondering if the man you’ve been crushing on likes you back can be extremely confusing. It may be hard to figure out if a guy really, really likes you like you like him, especially if you’re not sure what you should be looking for. It’s not fun waiting around for him to tell you if he does or not and it can be frustrating hanging onto someone who you aren’t even sure has the same feelings for you. It may just be too embarrassing to ask because of the fear of rejection. So, to help you out here are ways to tell if your special someone wants you to be his special someone, too.

1. Look at their body language when they're around you.
Do they seem shy? Do they give you a small smile when they look at you? If they're shy and sometimes smiling at you for no reason, then maybe yes. If they give you a quick look as you walk by, that's a sign, too.

Do they hang around you sometimes and talk about things going on?
When they talk to you, do they look straight into your eyes? If they do, it means they're paying attention to you. If you feel like they are looking deep into your eyes, that could also be a sign.
Do they help you out on some things or give you a hand on things that aren't really their business?
Do they sometimes show off and tell jokes around you to make you laugh? Do they look straight at you when they deliver the punchline?

2. Notice what information they give you.
Do they ever tell you about something special they're doing, such as reading a book or playing a sport, out of the blue? They might be trying to impress you.

Do they give you semi-personal information when you didn't ask for it? Giving people personal information is a sign that they trust you or want you to give them personal information back.
Do they talk about their family, their ex, or about the past? These topics are all things people are usually pretty guarded about. If your crush is letting you in on them, it may be a sign.

3. Pay attention to physical contact.
Whether or not it's conscious, someone who likes you (more often girls) will generally find excuses to touch you.

They might put their hand on your shoulder, or accidentally walk into you in the halls, or wipe something random off your face.
Do they tickle you or tease with their hands? Do they ask you for piggybacks, or throw random things at you in an effort to get your attention?
Even gestures that don't seem playful or nice might mean they're attracted to you. Lots of people understand that their body language is giving them away, and try to make the body language mean or impersonal. Do they hit you lightly or play pranks on you? It might mean that they want attention from you, and they're trying to get it without telegraphing their true feelings.

4. Find out how often they look at you.
Do you ever see them looking at you when they think you cannot see them? If you catch him/her looking at you and you look back, do they look away? If they do, that could be a sign of nervousness.

On the other hand, do they always avoid looking at you, no matter what? Not looking at someone might mean they're trying to keep their crush secret and don't want you to know.
Get a trusted friend to look at them during class or at recess; have the friend see whether your crush looks at you, and for how long. If they're constantly staring in your direction for minutes at a time, they're really crushing hard.

5. Figure out their shyness around you.
Are they more shy or attentive around, or when talking to you, than with other people?

If they're normally a super-confident person, and the sight of you turns them into blabbering mush, it's a pretty good sign they like you (especially if they're nervously playing with their hands).
Be careful, however, because shy people are usually shy all the time. You could misread whether your crush actually likes you. So it's best to use this information along with the other steps when you're making the call about whether or not they like you.

6. Notice how often they're around you.
Does it seem that they make it a point to happen to be near you or walk back and forth in front of you? Then it means that they are trying to get your attention, but in a very discreet way.

Does their voice get louder when they're talking to other people around you? It could be a sign that they want you to listen or pay attention to them.
Do they make little excuses to be around you? Do they ask you for the homework problems, or sit next to you in class, or pick you to be on their team for recess sports? It could mean something!

7. Find out how much they respect you.
If they act like a gentleman or gentlewoman to you, it's often a sign that they like you.

Does he or she open the door for you or give you parts of their lunch that they usually never give to other people?
Does he or she stick up for you when you get in a fight or when someone badmouths something you're doing? Do they say to their friends," Stop saying bad things about him/her!"?
Does he or she suddenly get along with a lot of your friends that they used to not care about?

1 Like

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Bantino(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
This will make FP soon.

@topic: Is he in a serious relationship? Does he compare you with his gf? Does he talk or look down his gf in your presence? Etc
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by AdeniyiA(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seven reasons to be lazy
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Man, romance section can be boring as a grave yard.
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Dannylux: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Battery low..
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by sweetestguy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Vivly(f): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
N.c.
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by jennyphrisel(f): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
When he asks u out
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Nomski0(f): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
This was helpful smiley
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by slap1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mostly correct, from experience.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by AbuMikey(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2014

OP,You lie!

Nomski, its not helpful. wink

Trust me, don't believe this OP.

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Vivly(f): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
undecided
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Danhumprey: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abu Mikey:

OP,You lie!

gringringrin
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Nomski0(f): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abu Mikey:

OP,You lie!

Speaking from experience. Are you? wink
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by AbuMikey(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:

Speaking from experience. Are you? wink

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Its not helpful Jor.

See, OP, You better come edit Your stuff oo angry

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by AbuMikey(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringrin

Bro, why are You lauging at me! cry

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Danhumprey: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abu Mikey:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Its not helpful Jor.

See, OP, You better come edit Your stuff oo angry

Answer her question and stop beating about the bush! gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Danhumprey: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Bro, why are You lauging at me! cry

I'm not laughing at you,but your comment. gringrin
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
hmmm... grin
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Vivly(f): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is not true at all. After all these, you might end up being friend zoned Or brother zoned. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vivly: This is not true at all. After all these, you might end up friend zoned Or brother zoned. grin
thank you grin... very false list..
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Snoggy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
angry
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tchew
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by flolancracker: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Cool, but humans are different. The list is 60% True.
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by goldenvicky(f): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi: Man, romance section can be boring as a grave yard.
is that where U̶̲̥̅̊ live?

1 Like

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wanna pay me a visit? undecided
goldenvicky: is that where U̶̲̥̅̊ live?
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by IAMBREEZY: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Noted
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Danhumprey: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi: Man, romance section can be boring as a grave yard.
goldenvicky: is that where U̶̲̥̅̊ live?
Vessi: Wanna pay me a visit? undecided
gringringringringringrin
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by mrdrizzy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Actually some myt be true o!
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by peterphd(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
I have only one problem with this list. How does one who is shy stare into someone's eyes?abi is there a new type of shyness in town?
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by tayoxx(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abeg who dey sell codeine for hia
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by lyfe(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
I know she has crush on me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled / Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) / 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.