Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan (5703 Views)

Terrible Accident In Front Of Shoprite. Ibadan(no Pics) / Business Has Been Good - Shoprite Ibadan / 16 Nigerian P-i-m-p-s Will Spend New Year In Spanish Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
they be like
"mummy wa, asi wa Lori eskalation. on muv di e di e"

[img]http://3.bp..com/-y_8bzqfSMnM/UsUcbEGBh6I/AAAAAAACXT4/ccGFFFdQ16I/s1600/07.jpg[/img]

the pic was taken yesterday at
Heritage Mall in Ibadan. The kids came to
the mall with their guardians to spend the
New Year but ended up spending most part
of their visit at the mall's escalator.

the kids were initially so scared of the
elevator, but when they finally got to use it,
they loved it and took turns going up and
down the elevator...from dawn till dusk. He
said there was actually a queue and a lot
of argument about who goes first.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Lumyboi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Loool. Sup wt u pple n dissin ibadan pple na. Na so dem razz for dia?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lumyboi: Loool. Sup wt u pple n dissin ibadan pple na. Na so dem razz for dia?
jangolofa thingz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by DankemzI(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin grin grin Kids & jangolova abi na jingleover grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by geeez: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol

What about the people that spent New Year in the Enugu jacuzzi?

Meanwhile Shoprite has two outlets in the ancient city

Could only mean they are making a kill

And I've seen white kids in those long London Underground escalators enjoying the 'ride' too and even taking steps up against the direction of the escalator so it's not an Ibadan thingy

12 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by NosoChic: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
These same Ibadan children again grin

12 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Aw sorry, l heard polo park enugu was a ghost town through the holidays and shops are counting their loses.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by geeez: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dahomey Amazon: Aw sorry, l heard polo park enugu was a ghost town through the holidays and shops are counting their loses.

Who will to go to Polo Park when Water Parks just opened?

It's not like people went there even before now anyway

Why do you think there's still only one outlet almost three years after?

14 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by deols(f): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
kids all over the world play on escalators.

Many of you grew old before getting on one. Stop being Jealous of those kids.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
na 3 outlet shoprite get for ibadan.
why do u pple self like yabbing ibadan people.
make u free them.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by warlei(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

grin you are a killer

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by warlei(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
deols: kids all over the world play on escalators.

I tire ooooo
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by DahomeyAmazon(f): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2014

my sister its pure jealousy

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by slimfit1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thank God for oyinbo people sha.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

LOL... Evuls

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2014

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by BlackBaron: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dayum...so many emotions at once. grin angry cry

About 'kids all over the world play on escalators'.. Certainly not in 'droves' like in that picture.
There are inherent dangers in using escalator without precautions or as a 'plaything' like in that picture.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by geeez: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
BlackBaron: Dayum...so many emotions at once. grin angry cry

About 'kids all over the world play on escalators'.. Certainly not in 'droves' like in that picture.
There are inherent dangers in using escalator without precautions or as a 'plaything' like in that picture.

So from what you can see in that picture, they were playing on the escalator?

You sure haven't seen an escalator before in your life

I can bet a million Naira on that

I doubt if you even know what it means

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by ronalmagic10(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

How can you be so sure? Do you know him personally? Oya drop the milla nah.. u wan do new year 4 d guy abi
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by BlackBaron: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

Blackbaron has never seen an 'escalator' before!?
I'll be damned.
They wouldn't be able to get a spark of intelligence from you even if they used jump leads.

I'm waiting for a much better retort from you...

P.S. Donate that million naira to a charity if you are a man of your words.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by royalsweetness(f): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
I noticed same in Ikeja city mall on xmas day, just that the kids weren't this many
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
BlackBaron: Dayum...so many emotions at once. grin angry cry

The mall was simply crowded, they were not using it as a plaything..@the picture
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by IAMBREEZY: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
And so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by DerideGull(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is a twist of irony. Few loudmouthed punks had informed us that the tribal icon named Obafemi Awolowo erected tower of oduduwa in Ibadan. I guess there was no elevator in the tower Awo built.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by agbameta: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by agbameta: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull: This is a twist of irony. Few loudmouthed punks had informed us that the tribal icon named Obafemi Awolowo erected tower of oduduwa in Ibadan. I guess there was no elevator in the tower Awo built.

Even little kids enjoying themselves drove our sad and pathetic villagers crazy....lmao

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by DerideGull(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
agbameta:

Even little kids enjoying themselves drove our sad and pathetic villagers crazy....lmao

agbemumu,

I urge a jackass such as you to take a hard look at the mirror. It is unfortunate that moronic airheads such as you have failed to embrace the fact that truth tellers do not need good memory, ode opunu.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by agbameta: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

agbemumu,

I urge a jackass such as you to take a hard look at the mirror. It is unfortunate that moronic airheads such as you have failed to embrace the fact that true tellers do not need good memory, ode opunu.

Dirty old man, shey little kids having a good time dey give your dirty old village asss nightmare and fvikinggg up your sorry village existence...lmao

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by kokoA(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol.. Make una free ibadan people naw.. grin I heard this one recently grin

Boy: I just got the latest samsung tablet

His ibadan girlfriend: Eh kpele o broda, get well. soon o

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by gramci: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

I can see you Bro cool

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by redsun(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
IQ development.They will get there,the more they are exposed to man made marvels,the more their brain electrons wires up.

Children are the copy cat reflections of their role models and their environment.If we want our children to be bright,we have to lead by examples.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by geeez: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
agbameta:

My brother o su mi o

Emi o ri iru eleyi ri o

If kids playing on an escalator, like 75% of kids would do anyway, is giving them a heart attack, then imagine what seeing high school kids with tablets in Oshogbo will do to them

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) / See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja / Today's Dollar To Naira Exchange Rates - (3/4/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.