Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (37170 Views)

New Tricks Girls Used / Girls Used To Say? / Girls Used To Say In 1970 : Love Me, But Don't Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by haibe(m): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2014
deloon: Some are professional models/dancers and some are hoes.
For the hoes,
The Game - Wouldn't get far feat. Kanye West

True
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2014
kulyie: you really want to see my pants grin

dont worry,i will uploading it soon,like 2070 :p8-)
grin[quote author=kulyie] you really want to see my pants grin
that's not soon. And by 2070, the sexy nyash go don sag finish lol
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by superior494(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2014
They are always irresponsible. I hate dem with passion
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by kubi240: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: Truth is,,no responsible girl wud do such,,I wonder where they even gather those ladies from
seconded
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by pembisco(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Sory to derail ,2day Its ma birthday! Jst like my post for no reason

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by RestroFlamez(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2014
[b][/b] So nOW ALL YOU HOPELESS CRITICS , DO YOU EXPECT LIKES OF WIZKID TO USE AN OLD WOMAN OVeR 50 AS CARO TO PLEASE YOU? OR TIMAYA TO SING UKWU WITH A SHAPELESS FEMALE WITH BIG CLOTHES ON BEFORE U WILL APPRECIATE THEM,? WILL DOING THAT GIVE THEM THEIR CETIFICATES? DAMN!! I HATE SENSELESS CRITICS,AND ITS THE SAME PPL WHO SEE THE UKWU VIDEO AND SHOUT 'ABOY SEE NYNSH'
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Afrok(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2014
I see dem as professionals kiss, dey're simply doing their jobs coz dt's wot dey're paid to do. There is nothing bad in doing wot U know how to do best, so far it's not against d law.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Miscellaneous(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2014
kulyie: I feel for them especially 10 years later when they have nothing to shake again,no certificate ,no skills

funny dude.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Afrok(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2014
pembisco: Sory to derail ,2day Its ma birthday! Jst like my post for no reason
because it's ur birthday make I dash U 50 likes (1 like for ur post) nd happy birthday. Plz it's 2014 nd not 2013, don't beg for likes again dis year, make it ur new year resolution in mp4 format grin. Once again happy birthday tongue
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by proxillin(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2014
One is very close to me. She spend 90% of her money on skin and cosmetic.

They are not well paid. They make their money through sleeping with artist.

she told me has slept with one big hip hop artist b4. I was surprised. I was like you slept with him yet you are still hustling like this.

she told me the truth is most artists are living fake life. Not all of them are rich as we think. It is those ones with MTN endorsement that are better.

most of them keep multiple girlfriend. She said she has slept with many artists and their agents.

they don't always overlook dancers and models. They always try to have a taste.

some will have a taste before the contract. Some after the contract. They always want to fck them.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Slyr0x: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2014
Vessi:
How about the money they have made from shaking their assets?
Do you think they offer their services for free?
Of course, they know they will get old soon so most of them invest the money they acquire from shaking their assets.
Yawk!

What money? The 5k/10k they collect per shoot?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Shaadey: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Sme decent sme indecent it dpnds
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Orikinla(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Most of them are prosti-tutes.
Many of them bastardize choreography.

They don't even know how to dance and simply shake their buttocks before the cameras while the re-tarded hip hop artistes using them lack creativity with music videos emphasizing more of lighting than directing.
I don't patronize them and many of them approaching me for promos on my popular blogs get rejected.
The over rated Clarence Peters has already run of ideas.
A music video should tell a story like a short film.
99% of Nigerian music videos are annoying amateurish copies of American hip hop music videos.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2014
its a matter of perspective
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2014
Vessi:
Of course, they know they will get old soon so most of them invest the money they acquire from shaking their assets.
Yawk!

Yes, their services are for free.
Only the top models gets paid, the remaining girls are just party girls who know someone that knows a friend to d friend of the manager or the director, @d long run only the person that organize them get paid, so their only reward is that you get to see them on your tv
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Smily202(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Thats thr bizness. ...... undecided undecided
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Vessi:
Yawk!

SO U HONESTLY THINK THEY MAKE TONS OF MONEY EH??

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2014
who cares, it is better than whoring. i like this girl called venita. She's representing well and love her shaking of bum bum in bikini in 9ice video.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by 190theclown: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2014
proxillin: One is very close to me. She spend 90% of her money on skin and cosmetic.

They are not well paid. They make their money through sleeping with artist.

she told me has slept with one big hip hop artist b4. I was surprised. I was like you slept with him yet you are still hustling like this.

she told me the truth is most artists are living fake life. Not all of them are rich as we think. It is those ones with MTN endorsement that are better.

most of them keep multiple girlfriend. She said she has slept with many artists and their agents.

they don't always overlook dancers and models. They always try to have a taste.

some will have a taste before the contract. Some after the contract. They always want to fck them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2014
i see them just d way they 're cos that's wat they hav to offer(their body).No reponsible well trained intelligent gal will go nd do such cos they are alway occupied with reasonable tinz......Remember,an idle man is d Devil's workshop
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Peterwizzy: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2014
i wanna know what ur music is about,not showing your face in music videos and some silly girls shaking nonsense, this director's na mumu them be,na only moe musa dey try 4 me.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by dahmie2013: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Haba ppl! Why are we so judgemental of dem. If dey come & beg u 4 money will u give dem? Abeg free dem, all dose certificates u're talking abt millions have it & yet have nothing to show 4 it! Without money ur certificate is useless take it or leave it. Are we saying ppl with d so called "degrees" are better dan dem? Some of dem have dependants dey look after.

Dancing has become a skill if u want 2 no ask kaffy!

I see them as ppl making money d way I also want to make money. D set where dey dance is their office, just like I have mine 2.

May God deliver us 4rm dis certificate or no certificate mentatlity.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Naija and their mentality, so every gal on a dance video na ashii.

Babes are making their money and you are here beafing.....go and tell kaffy that, mtchewwee
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by bharyur2103(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Things are not always what they seem to be.I'm sure majority of these girls wish they had a better life as well,so they wouldn't have to venture into such "profession".Most of them are victims of circumstances.I'm not trying to defend them,but don't judge them if you are not in their shoes.Different strokes for different folks
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2014
Dance is an act, it will never define who you are.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Vessi:
grin
same with yours,equation balance,lobatan

afterall no one will be young forever,thats the naked truth.jay.z only wishes to be 'forever young' but he can only wish,he himself knows its not true.the only thing is to PLAN TO AGE GRACEFULLY
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Skynet247(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2014
"He who has no sin should trow the 1st stone"... All those people saying bad things about dz bikini gals, hav u checkd ur life..? "the 1st shal be da last,virs versa" yea to u they are not responsible, but to God, the are gud people... Let me even ask u 1, betwen u and ur God, if u fall down and die now wil u go to heaven..? Stop saying da are bad gals... They may enter heaven and you wont...
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Gracyel(f): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2014
I see them as a shame to 'Womanhood'. A disgrace. And I see them as ladies that dont have respect for their bodies whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by faceit: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2014
sandijey:

Simple. Let's stop deceiving ourselves! Proffesional my foot! When I was in school, most of the girls that appear on music videos do a lot of shit! Both dancers and models. Many of them send themselves to school and are practically on their own! I have 2 of them as friends, one dances for kaffy! I no the stories she tells me! All the stories are on sex and molestation! The other one was my classmate, through her modelling agency, if she appears in any video, she gets 20k which is reasonable but Its not an everyday thing! Its just the way it is. Whether u call them hustlers or proffesionals, there is no girl from a good home that will dance in videos half naked! There is no girl whose parents are very comfortable that would venture into such except lack of contentment Or unhealthy quest for fame which tells a lot about such a girls character! It doesn't tally in this part of the world. Same as those who go for reality shows, many of them have comma! Not like am judging them, but if life was a bit better for them and if they are contented, I see no reason why u allow urself tobe involved in certain things. Many of them have parents but their parents have no right to dictate to them on how they should live their lifes because those parents denied them of basic things of life. Poverty and lackof contentment are the root cause of many choices we make in Nigeria. Only very few people are in it because they love it or because its their proffesion.
this is so true, i totally agree with you. no decent girl wld dance unclad in videos, its so degrading to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Dey beautiful sha
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Donphilip1: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=sweetestguy]All these girls used in music videos by our naija artistes, with their bikini, half nude body, like 5 of them or more on 1 guy, rockin, showin all their selling point..

Guys what do you think of them? Are they responsible, well bred and can you marry em?

Girls ,do you wish u had the opportunity to be like them, hw do u also see them also?

They r like monkeys jumping over one tree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.