Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (37121 Views)

New Tricks Girls Used / Girls Used To Say? / Girls Used To Say In 1970 : Love Me, But Don't Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by POPEII: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
I barely notice them, I'm more interested by the lyrics and the artists/singers.

When I do notice them, I feel nothing dancing is a job .
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Rexxie:
Dontcha think u shud hit da damn brakes on these sexist marxism n get married b4 someone starts callin u granny?
no mind am
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II: I barely notice them I'm more interested by the lyrics and the artists/singers.

When I do notice them, I feel nothing dancing is a job .
u sure say u no de notice dem?grin
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Smh a girl asking me that. Yes if she repents of any bad attitude and they're happy with each other and she chooses to become good y not. Nonsense if u r in their situation u will like to be shunned abi. To think ure a woman who is supposed to be finding ways to help other women come out of their terrible situations
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: there is still hope for you
jenny. .reach me on yusufogrin@gmail.com. . .gat a lot of questionz to bomb u
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jen dey waNna find out if you're a virgin then mess u up. Lolz just joking..
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Smh a girl asking me that. Yes if she repents of any bad attitude and they're happy with each other and she chooses to become good y not. Nonsense if u r in their situation u will like to be shunned abi. To think ure a woman who is supposed to be finding ways to help other women come out of their terrible situations
@ bolded, nw d question is "hw many do u tink wil repent,or wats d likelyhood dat de wud?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Few will change but those few should be encouraged
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
buchilino:

it took me nearly 6 yrs to find my wife, my brother i feel 4 u, u ngo sweat blood by 2020 b4 u c a good woman 2 marry. as those music video gals its there parents dat i feel 4, i wonder wat goes in dr mind wen they c dr child doing those things on TV
as in . . .i cant xplain dere mindz. . .even d one am datin presently. .weneva she comes around. .she will say ''why are u staring at me like that,am i looking good''. . .but am lookin at how dangerous they are cuz my cousin bleeped her just within a month after meeting on whatsapp. . .at least. . .me sev na continous fuckin. . .easter is d d.day cuz she wil see both of us 2geda. . .i cnt wait 4 dat day
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by jennyphrisel(f): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Jen dey waNna find out if you're a virgin then mess u up. Lolz just joking..
no way,my mum told me nt to touch any guy,dat if I do, ill get pregnant gringrin
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Jen dey waNna find out if you're a virgin then mess u up. Lolz just joking..
afta speakin out ur mind. . U tried to code it up wit ''just jokin''. . .clear ur mind lady if u ve xperienced such
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: no way,my mum told me nt to touch any guy,dat if I do, ill get pregnant gringrin
lmao
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Few will change but those few should be encouraged
its like uve been featured on such music video before,,lol jus kidin
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by jennyphrisel(f): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
sweetestguy: lmao
sweetestguy wat I do? gringrin
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by SenatorJames(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
I see them as someone that need Jesus........if you know them, tell them END IS NEAR
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Lumyboi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: d tin is dat its d same guys dat wil be hyping them,mekin dem feel they ar hot

Dts it na. U hype til u get wt u want...lmao. Den afta dt u shenk dem
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by jennyphrisel(f): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
yusufogrin: jenny. .reach me on yusufogrin@gmail.com. . .gat a lot of questionz to bomb u
bokoharam alert
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Reference(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hmm. Interesting. The question I would always ask is. Why are the guys dressed and the girls not. Even where the lead is a female, she will still not wear clothes but the men would. I just have this feeling women are trending towards nudity and this cuts across the society in general. As the audience do ladies enjoy watching these acts. How do they feel. Is it like men watching 'Mr. Olympia' or 'World's Strongest Man'. Because as a man I will have a problem watching the nudity of a fellow man thoughtless of a naked dude shaking his.....whatever. Ladies, over to you.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by jennyphrisel(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lumyboi:

Dts it na. U hype til u get wt u want...lmao. Den afta dt u shenk dem
may God hav mercy on u
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: sweetestguy wat I do? gringrin
no be for here we go talk grin
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
I've not been on a music video but...I intend to be in one with pope francis,boko haram,dangote and a few cool nairalanders. ....coming out this February
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Lumyboi(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: may God hav mercy on u
tongue
jennyphrisel: may God hav mercy on u
U too. Dts ow THEY do it...not me
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nostradamus: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
I see them as beautiful,fair,half-unclad,bikini wearing young ladies
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: I've not been on a music video but...I intend to be in one with pope francis,boko haram,dangote and a few cool nairalanders. ....coming out this February
ok I'm interested, hw do we go abwt it
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Visit boko haram at their headquarters in borrno.@sweetestguy..they'll tell u how it goes dowwwNnnn.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by chamboy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Roscho
razzydoo: Olosho undecided
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: bokoharam alert
funny u
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Visit boko haram at their headquarters in borrno.@sweetestguy..they'll tell u how it goes dowwwNnnn.
bak to sender
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
e dn do o. . .
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by jennyphrisel(f): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
yusufogrin: funny u
undecided
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Vessi: I see them just the way you see them

hahahahahahaha! grin
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by ebichy(f): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Girls without Parents! Sluts!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.