Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* (2486 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / She Don't Respond To Touches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by stinggy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
OP, I av a decent ibo girl 4 u in exchange for an hausa,lemme knw if u're interested ASAP
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

So human beings are not of different ethnicities (almost like species) ?

Im a Hausa , Chadic Sahelian Human.

There is the African Lion and the Indian Lion. Do you think they both will mate naturally?

Then there is the horse and donkey. both of the same family? Will they mate?

Preservation of tribe is very important.

Its not about our own selfish reasons. Its tribal duty.

Today you marry someone from lets say Igbo. You are Hausa.

Then your mixed kid marries a Zulu person.

Their kid is further mixed.

Are you telling me the kid will follow all 3 cultures and practice and preserve it?

Does that make sense?

In 2-3 generations, the culture will be extinct.

Assimilation was therefore an important tool used by colonists and missionaries to destroy the tribes and cultures, as in the case of South Americans, etc.

You mean the same way dogs of different specie will mate right? All members of the species Panthera Leo (Lion) will mate. A horse and a donkey are not the same species so it does not count.

Preservation of culture is not limited to marriage within the tribes, it is on the individuals of the tribe to keep and uphold. You can marry within your tribe all you want and your culture will still go extinct if the individuals are not interested in preserving it.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by captcochrane(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: ohhhh! Caracta, I like the way she talks and I don't mind having her.. She's my kinda girl. Do u knw her tribe? I've been looking for her, where can I find her pls? cry

ah, me i no know o

search for her now, u can pm her
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
stinggy: OP, I av a decent ibo girl 4 u in exchange for an hausa,lemme knw if u're interested ASAP
stinggy, e go mek sense o. Are u in lag? I also av sweet Hausa chick, hw e go be?
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by captcochrane(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: ohhhh! Caracta, I like the way she talks and I don't mind having her.. She's my kinda girl. Do u knw her tribe? I've been looking for her, where can I find her pls? cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
mascot87:
Osho baba that said that few weeks back is in the hospital.Be careful of your utterances
lol......abeg clearam cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by stinggy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: stinggy, e go mek sense o. Are u in lag? I also av sweet Hausa chick, hw e go be?
PM tinz
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
I tink your mom is rite.

Marry from your tribe. Most times, inter-tribe marriages comes with wahalas, eg, hostility frm inlaws, insecurity, language barrires, etc.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
stinggy:
PM tinz
u dey lag? And remember, I no wan babe wey go chop my money run fa cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Caracta(f): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2014

Huh?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
nyere84: I tink your mom is rite.

Marry from your tribe. Most times, inter-tribe marriages comes with wahalas, eg, hostility frm inlaws, insecurity, language barrires, etc.
nne, forget dat tin...all dat one na small tings cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by captcochrane(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Caracta:

Huh?

so fast?
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by WHees(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: Moderator please move this to Frontpage, I must marry Ugochi! Walahi in ba ke ba sai rijiya!

Shaqiyin banza.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Caracta:

Huh?
shocked welcome dear....hw u tek knw say I dey find u? cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
WHξξ∟s:

Shaqiyin banza.
ubanka shaqiyi, dan iska kawai cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Caracta(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
captcochrane:

so fast?

Lol...thanks to the local search.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by IAMBREEZY: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Caracta:

gringringrin
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by WHees(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: ubanka shaqiyi, dan iska kawai cry

You are welcome.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by captcochrane(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Caracta:

ow does it work, i don't seem to get understand d tin
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Caracta(f): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
captcochrane:

ow does it work, i don't seem to get understand d tin

Type your username in the box, click on local search (not Google).
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by captcochrane(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Caracta:

Type your username in the box, click on local search (not Google).

so u always type ur name there?
Dt's nice
Thank u
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Caracta(f): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
captcochrane:

so u always type ur name there?
Dt's nice
Thank u

Lol...yes. I don't like following many threads. Mention my name and I'll appear. I can also use it to search for the comments of anybody cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by captcochrane(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Caracta:

Lol...yes. I don't like following many threads. Mention my name and I'll appear. I can also use it to search for the comments of anybody cheesy

thumbs up, i've learnt sth
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
You mean the same way dogs of different specie will mate right? All members of the species Panthera Leo (Lion) will mate. A horse and a donkey are not the same species so it does not count.

Preservation of culture is not limited to marriage within the tribes, it is on the individuals of the tribe to keep and uphold. You can marry within your tribe all you want and your culture will still go extinct if the individuals are not interested in preserving it.

Wrong analysis.

Dogs are of different breeds . Again its mostly humans who artificially mate them. (Also another example - the liger )

A horse and a donkey can be made to mate. The result is a Mule. Again this is not natural and wont happen naturally. It only occurs in domesticated circumstances under human supervision. I was just testing you.

So all in all, it is not natural and not right. The Creator gave us many tribes , languages belonging to the Greater Ethnic groups. It is best to keep it within that evolve naturally within our own ethnicities.

True I agree. IF the individuals in a tribe are not interested, then the culture will go extinct. However such a thing will never happen unless dude to foreign influence, force, etc.

On the other hand, individuals may preserve their culture for themselves but they can never ensure it for future generations.

I just gave you an example of how a culture can go extinct in the 3rd generation of intermarriage.

The truth is, our tribes have survived for 1000s of years, gradually evolving from the Greaer Parent Ethnic Groups. So why should they go extinct now all of a sudden with this globalisation and after effects of colonialism?

Why should an inheritance and the natural order of humanity that existed for millenia, go extinct in the next 50-100 years

This is not right.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2014
nyere84: I tink your mom is rite.

Very matured response.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Mynd44: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Wrong analysis.

Dogs are of different breeds . Again its mostly humans who artificially mate them. (Also another example - the liger )

A horse and a donkey can be made to mate. The result is a Mule. Again this is not natural and wont happen naturally. It only occurs in domesticated circumstances under human supervision. I was just testing you.

So all in all, it is not natural and not right. The Creator gave us many tribes , languages belonging to the Greater Ethnic groups. It is best to keep it within that evolve naturally within our own ethnicities.

True I agree. IF the individuals in a tribe are not interested, then the culture will go extinct. However such a thing will never happen unless dude to foreign influence, force, etc.

On the other hand, individuals may preserve their culture for themselves but they can never ensure it for future generations.

I just gave you an example of how a culture can go extinct in the 3rd generation of intermarriage.

The truth is, our tribes have survived for 1000s of years, gradually evolving from the Greaer Parent Ethnic Groups. So why should they go extinct now all of a sudden with this globalisation and after effects of colonialism?

Why should an inheritance and the natural order of humanity that existed for millenia, go extinct in the next 50-100 years

This is not right.
How do you expect a Lion (Panthera Leo) and a Tiger (Panthera Tigris) to mate naturally when they are not of the same specie? How can a horse mate with a donkey naturally? Are they the same specie?

Your argument holds not water unless you are willing to agree that different tribes of humans represent an entirely different sub specie of humans.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
How do you expect a Lion (Panthera Leo) and a Tiger (Panthera Tigris) to mate naturally when they are not of the same specie? How can a horse mate with a donkey naturally? Are they the same specie?

Your argument holds not water unless you are willing to agree that different tribes of humans represent an entirely different sub specie of humans.

exactly! They are different species! but of the same genus.

In the same way, we are of different Ethnic groups. We must preserve that.

I have a theory on that. Maybe given the natural course of evolution, we might become different species. Let us not forget that many racial and other physical charracteristics among different ethnicities are the result of evolution.

E.g.,Tall stature of cattle herding tribes like Nilotes, Fulani, Masaai, etc.

Fair complexion, close-set eyes, among others, etc.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Mynd44: 1:24am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

exactly! They are different species! but of the same genus.

In the same way, we are of different Ethnic groups. We must preserve that.

I have a theory on that. Maybe given the natural course of evolution, we might become different species. Let us not forget that many racial and other physical charracteristics among different ethnicities are the result of evolution.

E.g.,Tall stature of cattle herding tribes like Nilotes, Fulani, Masaai, etc.

Fair complexion, close-set eyes, among others, etc.
and the emboldened is supposed to be a sign of a different specie? Are you purposely trying to kid me or you really believe this? Even within a tribe, you have folks who are tall and some are short. You will ever fair folks and dark skinned ones so your argument is not valid.

Being of different ethnic is not the same thing as being of different specie, this two are as different as day and night. We are all Homo Sapiens
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
and the emboldened is supposed to be a sign of a different specie? Are you purposely trying to kid me or you really believe this? Even within a tribe, you have folks who are tall and some are short. You will ever fair folks and dark skinned ones so your argument is not valid.

Being of different ethnic is not the same thing as being of different specie, this two are as different as day and night. We are all Homo Sapiens

Im saying we are under the natural process of evolution. It is an ongoing process.

We must not disrupt it asin the laws set down by our ancestors.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Mynd44: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Im saying we are under the natural process of evolution. It is an ongoing process.

We must not disrupt it asin the laws set down by our ancestors.
Dude, I have given up on you.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 5:00am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN9JA and Mind44, u guys have hijacked dis thread finish... Na to open another one now cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
Dude, I have given up on you.

ok.

experimentist: PAGAN9JA and Mind44, u guys have hijacked dis thread finish... Na to open another one now cry

sorry bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Yourself Out Of FRIEND-ZONE Sharperly!!! E-asy Way (pixtures) / What I Encounter In A Chicken Republic / FIFA 16 Android Game Review! (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.