Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

How Reliable Is Auction Export - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Reliable Is Auction Export (34158 Views)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Auction Export by Maross(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
good evening,
please i just saw this website dedicated to the sale of used cars in Canada called AUCTIONEXPORT.COM. has anyone on this forum tried them and if yes, how reliable are they?
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by sholatech(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Definitely reliable. You just need to understand how they work. I bought twice from them in 2013 and went perfectly well

5 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Auction Export is over reliable. They are based in Canada but operate mainly in the United States and Canada. I have bought six cars from them since march 2013 that I registered with them. My AuctionExport dealer number is 243978. There are lots of things you need to know before you click buy. I will be willing to put you through if you eventually make up your mind to buy from them. You can call me on 07069699686 or email me on travelshq@gmail.com . Below are the reasons why you may opt for AuctionExport;
1. Registration as dealer is free
2. Access to public online auctions
3. Live-on-the phone bidding for both public and private auctions
4. Access to vehicles from other auctions like copart,IAA, insurance companies etc
5. Ground and Ocean transportation to Nigeria for you (ground compulsory, ocean optional)
6. Paperwork and logistics
7. Clearing of the vehicle at Lagos (Compulsory if vehicle is containerized due to consolidation)
8. Dedicated customer friendly and support staff
9. No shabby deals or tricks,what you see and buy is what you get.
10. 5 free auto check reports on your first deposit.
11. $50 discount for every purchase made on Fridays
12. Access to salvage, dealers, repossesed and clean cars

Just get the basics and understand how it works then you are good. Call me if you need any help and I will put you through

NB: Always be mindful of ground transportation cost before you buy as that will affect your cost greatly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Maross(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
thanks. @ expressbooking, i will give u a call to clarify some things.
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by oliverjiad(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2014
call me for ur clearing handling babajaid07@gmail.com,08184364147
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Maross: thanks. @ expressbooking, i will give u a call to clarify some things.

Hope you got my detailed email or visit link

https://www.nairaland.com/1578736/detailed-guidelines-buying-car-auctionexport.com
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by chelseabmw(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
ExpressBooking: Auction Export is over reliable. They are based in Canada but operate mainly in the United States and Canada. I have bought six cars from them since march 2013 that I registered with them. My AuctionExport dealer number is 243978. There are lots of things you need to know before you click buy. I will be willing to put you through if you eventually make up your mind to buy from them. You can call me on 07069699686 or email me on travelshq@gmail.com . Below are the reasons why you may opt for AuctionExport;
1. Registration as dealer is free
2. Access to public online auctions
3. Live-on-the phone bidding for both public and private auctions
4. Access to vehicles from other auctions like copart,IAA, insurance companies etc
5. Ground and Ocean transportation to Nigeria for you (ground compulsory, ocean optional)
6. Paperwork and logistics
7. Clearing of the vehicle at Lagos (Compulsory if vehicle is containerized due to consolidation)
8. Dedicated customer friendly and support staff
9. No shabby deals or tricks,what you see and buy is what you get.
10. 5 free auto check reports on your first deposit.
11. $50 discount for every purchase made on Fridays
12. Access to salvage, dealers, repossesed and clean cars

Just get the basics and understand how it works then you are good. Call me if you need any help and I will put you through

NB: Always be mindful of ground transportation cost before you buy as that will affect your cost greatly.

we dont need any advise from you cos you work with them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
chelseabmw:

Chelsea BMW you are a moderator and ought have checked out AuctionExport before now. You advertise for them on Nairaland,does that mean you didn't check them out before approval of their ads?.i don't work with them, I am just a good customer. All I know is that they are reliable and their cars are cheaper. If you are in Lagos call me from the 9th January 2014 and you will be there while I receive my two units of 2001 Toyota Avalon XL from them. They are simply 100% trustworthy. I would not join foreigners to defraud fellow Nigerians if it was a fraud. They also have a shipping office Perfect Touch shipping at 54 Ibafo street,Coconut bus stop Olodi,Apapa Lagos
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Maross(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ expressbooking, i got the email. thanks for everything.

chelseabmw:

oga chelseabmw,
please do you have any 'nasty' experience with auctionexport? kindly share it with us.
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by chelseabmw(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Maross: @ expressbooking, i got the email. thanks for everything.
oga chelseabmw,
please do you have any 'nasty' experience with auctionexport? kindly share it with us.

i have not had any experiences with them just that i dont understand how i will get a 2010 Acura MDX for just 350k......I just need an explanation on how the process works
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by chelseabmw(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
ExpressBooking:

Chelsea BMW you are a moderator and ought have checked out AuctionExport before now. You advertise for them on Nairaland,does that mean you didn't check them out before approval of their ads?.i don't work with them, I am just a good customer. All I know is that they are reliable and their cars are cheaper. If you are in Lagos call me from the 9th January 2014 and you will be there while I receive my two units of 2001 Toyota Avalon XL from them. They are simply 100% trustworthy. I would not join foreigners to defraud fellow Nigerians if it was a fraud. They also have a shipping office Perfect Touch shipping at 54 Ibafo street,Coconut bus stop Olodi,Apapa Lagos

Lets not derail this thread then...How much did you get the toyota avalon for? I'm not in nigeria @the moment
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2014
chelseabmw:

Lets not derail this thread then...How much did you get the toyota avalon for? I'm not in nigeria @the moment

I got one for $4065 and the second one for $3675 buying,charges and shipping to Lagos. My budget for clearing is 260,000 for each. If you send me your email, I can send you the purchase invoice,vehicle release forms and bill of lading on Grande Gabon Grimaldi lines. Find the pictures below for the one of $3675

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2014
chelseabmw:

Find the pictures for the one I bought $4065

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2014
chelseabmw:

i have not had any experiences with them just that i dont understand how i will get a 2010 Acura MDX for just 350k......I just need an explanation on how the process works

I don't know how they allowed scammers to take control over carxus.com. it is just like checki.com.ng but our people have abused it. They actually designed that site to enable is Africans who buy cars from them and are reselling to be able to resale their car through that platform but scammers hijacked it. Be rest assured www.auctionexport.com is reliable but they lost control of carxus.com
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
chelseabmw:

Find pictures for the 2008 Acura MDX

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
chelseabmw:

More pictures

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by chelseabmw(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lovely .................. how much to clear this ride ?
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by thegame(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2014
No disrespect but Mr ExpressBooking, how can you bring such accidented cars to Nigeria for sale na because I'm pretty sure they're not here for your private use. This is just pure "Money over Life" mentality. embarassed do you even think these avalons are safe at all

3 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by FastShipping: 1:01am On Jan 06, 2014
[b]I can save you between $200-$300 if you ship with me.

Auction export is great but more expensive. I can do shipping faster and cheaper than auction export. Customers who have done business with me will testify to it. They are here on nairaland. I have taken shipping to another level because I go all out to satisfy you. I give you dock receipt the same day and your vehicle is taken to the port within 48 hours after you notify me to ship your vehicle. You have unofficial bill of laden by 25th day when your vehicle is taken to the port. Original bill of laden is in your hand by 35th day. By 40th-45th day, your vehicle will be in Lagos, GUARANTEED!! I can show you live update of the vessel carrying your vehicles while on the sea like the one below.

Like I said before, auction export is great but I am greater and cheaper. Save yourself $200-$300 when you ship with me.

A trial will convince you.

Office: 4028 Battleground Ave Greensboro,
NC27410, North Carolina
336-210-8390 (Phone)
https://www.facebook.com/grimaldi.shipping
BB Pin: 331C3B6F
[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/1578415/lightening-fast-ro-ro-vehicle

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Lamexx(m): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2014
I can say that Auction Export is very reliable. I hesitated to deal with them too but since I started doing business with them trust me they are quite trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2014
chelseabmw: Lovely .................. how much to clear this ride ?

Really don't know how much but maybe between 850,000 to 1,000,000 or thereabout. There was this 2010 Honda pilot that was cleared for me at 1,250,000
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2014
thegame: No disrespect but Mr ExpressBooking, how can you bring such accidented cars to Nigeria for sale na because I'm pretty sure they're not here for your private use. This is just pure "Money over Life" mentality. embarassed do you even think these avalons are safe at all

Do you know the condition of those ones they sell in Lagos or bring from Cotonou. 85% of vehicles imported into Nigeria are salvage vehicles. These vehicles can be perfectly fixed by the mechanics here. All you need is to buy OEM parts and fix them back. This is because the spare parts and Labour is cheaper here in Nigeria due to Availability of spare parts from Japan, Asia and Europe. If you See the type of cars they bring to Lagos.
That's where the economic mess has pushed us to.if you see clean non salvage car from America, the landing cost here, infact you will be losing a huge amount of money as no one can ever buy from you at the price you might want to sell it because there is a market range of price.
For instance do you know that 2003-2007 Toyota Corolla sells averagely between 1.5m-1-7m but if you go for a clean one without any dent or so the Landing price for you here after clearing should be about 1.7m thenhow much will you sell?2m ? I bet you the car will stay long and after six months you may start reducing the price to sell it off and at the end of the day you might even sell it at cost price or below cost price

7 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ilenaira: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
@maross, let me share a real-life experience of auctionexport with you.

I have taken delivery of a car from them but I can tell you that I will never use auction export again for the following reasons:

You will be completely at the mercy of people who will provide very short and curt responses to reasonable queries and in the end, will ask you to send an email to their generic shipping/info/ sales email addresses. There, it will likely be picked up by someone else and you will have to go through the explanation, default reply and counter-argument process again and again and again.

Once you've paid a deposit (or actually bought a vehicle), you will continually have to ask them to check their payment system for receipt of your funds and have to prove that you've sent payment before they act on anything.

From their site, you can pay a deposit, get their bank wire details and 'Do other payments'. Be aware that Bank transfers to auctionexport must cater for deductions by their intermediary. The exact amount is not clear but it should be. It is auctionexports bank of choice and they should either have a fixed deduction or bear the cost (or more likely, included it in the amount indicated to the customer)

The unclear deduction meant that to make up the shortfall, I had to use the 'do other payment' method to make up the shortfall as a result of deductions from my wire transfer by their intermediary bank. such payments are handled by SKRILL on behalf of auctionexport.

For me, a payment made on the 29th of October with the 'Do other payment' method was only recognised on the 2nd of December after much time asking them to verify it and having had to ask SKRILL to intervene because auctionexport denied receiving it. Can you believe that from a supposedly professional, customer-focused company?.

After all that, there's been no apologies, no acknowledgement that things could have been handled better, nothing, just cold indifference.

There was then further drama as it appeared the car document where not sent when promised which exposed me to extra charges and vandalism/theft at the port. Completing a transaction should not be that difficult. I would take my custom elsewhere if I were you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by oliverjiad(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
chelseabmw: Lovely .................. how much to clear this ride ?
to clear it will cost u #750,000k
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Lamexx(m): 3:01am On Jan 07, 2014
I did not want to comment before but before "ile naira" pass a wrong conception, I think I find some errors in his case. It is either he is a novice when it comes to FX transfer or he probably don't know how to go about it.

You will be completely at the mercy of people who will provide very short and curt responses to reasonable queries and in the end, will ask you to send an email to their generic shipping/info/ sales email addresses. There, it will likely be picked up by someone else and you will have to go through the explanation, default reply and counter-argument process again and again and again.
This is expected because you are just one of their numerous customers. You just have to be patient. You are right on this one.

Once you've paid a deposit (or actually bought a vehicle), you will continually have to ask them to check their payment system for receipt of your funds and have to prove that you've sent payment before they act on anything.
This is expected. They have to see that the money have gotten to them before they can credit your account. One way to go around this is to also scan the evidence of payment (advisable a scanned copy of FX transfer form you filled at the bank).

From their site, you can pay a deposit, get their bank wire details and 'Do other payments'. Be aware that Bank transfers to auctionexport must cater for deductions by their intermediary. The exact amount is not clear but it should be. It is auctionexports bank of choice and they should either have a fixed deduction or bear the cost (or more likely, included it in the amount indicated to the customer)

The unclear deduction meant that to make up the shortfall, I had to use the 'do other payment' method to make up the shortfall as a result of deductions from my wire transfer by their intermediary bank. such payments are handled by SKRILL on behalf of auctionexport.

For me, a payment made on the 29th of October with the 'Do other payment' method was only recognised on the 2nd of December after much time asking them to verify it and having had to ask SKRILL to intervene because auctionexport denied receiving it. Can you believe that from a supposedly professional, customer-focused company?.
This is where I think you either don't knw how to do an FX transfer or you are lying. Firstly, JP Morgan (Auction Export) intermediary charges $10. This will be deducted from the fund you send. I made a similar transfer of $8200 but what I saw in my account was $8190. JP Morgan deducts $10 (offshore charges). I would advise you to make a direct transfer from a dollar dormiciliary account. Fill the form in the bank and send. It will take only 3-5 days before the money gets to them. GTbank usually collects close to $70 to process such transfer so you have to have additional fund of $100 in your dorm account if not GTbank will take FX charges, commission and VAT from the fund you are sending. If you follow this process, you should not have any problem.

Try and use our naija brothers in the US to do the transaction and u will understand that Auction Export is a lot better. I have carried out a transaction through one of these numerous pre-orders and after coughing up $1000 for commission to the guys alone, I still faced a lot of problems and uncertainty. With Auction Export, the word is patience but also fire them mails when you don't feel OK with the transcation and trust me they will respond. My own two cent.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2014
oliverjiad: to clear it will cost u #750,000k

Please can you tell me the estimated clearing cost of 2001 Toyota Avalon containerized on Grimaldi lines. The AuctionExport clearing agent said it is 360,000 which I find rather exorbitant
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by mexxy1(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2014
I'm already registered with Auction Export and intend doing business anytime soon but, I sometimes get skeptical when I read most comments.
More people should state their experiences please.
@Lamexx, I may need your guidance on FX when I'm eventually set.
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ilenaira: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2014
La mexx: I did not want to comment before but before "ile naira" pass a wrong conception, I think I find some errors in his case. It is either he is a novice when it comes to FX transfer or he probably don't know how to go about it.

This is expected because you are just one of their numerous customers. You just have to be patient. You are right on this one.

This is expected. They have to see that the money have gotten to them before they can credit your account. One way to go around this is to also scan the evidence of payment (advisable a scanned copy of FX transfer form you filled at the bank).

This is where I think you either don't knw how to do an FX transfer or you are lying. Firstly, JP Morgan (Auction Export) intermediary charges $10. This will be deducted from the fund you send. I made a similar transfer of $8200 but what I saw in my account was $8190. JP Morgan deducts $10 (offshore charges). I would advise you to make a direct transfer from a dollar dormiciliary account. Fill the form in the bank and send. It will take only 3-5 days before the money gets to them. GTbank usually collects close to $70 to process such transfer so you have to have additional fund of $100 in your dorm account if not GTbank will take FX charges, commission and VAT from the fund you are sending. If you follow this process, you should not have any problem.

Try and use our naija brothers in the US to do the transaction and u will understand that Auction Export is a lot better. I have carried out a transaction through one of these numerous pre-orders and after coughing up $1000 for commission to the guys alone, I still faced a lot of problems and uncertainty. With Auction Export, the word is patience but also fire them mails when you don't feel OK with the transcation and trust me they will respond. My own two cent.

@La mexx, you make a lot of assumptions don't you?. Where I am, we don't have to trudge to a bank to make foreign payments, you can log on and carry out a FX transfer from your account via the internet. What's more, you don't need to have a special dollar dom. account or anything like that, you simply state the amount in the desired currency and the exchange rate is shown so you know how much it is in your home currency. Simple, no?

Also, no explanation has been given to me has to why $45 was deducted in my case as opposed to the $10 you mentioned. As for your comment about naija brothers, sure there are good and bad and you cannot generalise. Fhemmy and Inspired on this forum are examples of good Naija brothers in this business. Besides, I don't care about what others do, I want to get a better service from whoever it is that I have paid to do it and should be able to highlight where they can do better and tell others about what to watch out for. I have nothing to gain by 'lying'.

So, humour me for a second, how did you go about paying for the $10. shortfall in your case? Did you use the 'Do Other Payment' method or not? If you did not, you should not be casting aspersions on anyone else's knowledge of FX transfers or their experiences with what is normally a simple credit-card payment. That's just basic good manners.
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Lamexx(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
mexxy1: I'm already registered with Auction Export and intend doing business anytime soon but, I sometimes get skeptical when I read most comments.
More people should state their experiences please.
@Lamexx, I may need your guidance on FX when I'm eventually set.

No problem. I am available when you are ready.
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Lamexx(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
@La mexx, you make a lot of assumptions don't you?. Where I am, we don't have to trudge to a bank to make foreign payments, you can log on and carry out a FX transfer from your account via the internet. What's more, you don't need to have a special dollar dom. account or anything like that, you simply state the amount in the desired currency and the exchange rate is shown so you know how much it is in your home currency. Simple, no?

Also, no explanation has been given to me has to why $45 was deducted in my case as opposed to the $10 you mentioned. As for your comment about naija brothers, sure there are good and bad and you cannot generalise. Fhemmy and Inspired on this forum are examples of good Naija brothers in this business. Besides, I don't care about what others do, I want to get a better service from whoever it is that I have paid to do it and should be able to highlight where they can do better and tell others about what to watch out for. I have nothing to gain by 'lying'.

So, humour me for a second, how did you go about paying for the $10. shortfall in your case? Did you use the 'Do Other Payment' method or not? If you did not, you should not be casting aspersions on anyone else's knowledge of FX transfers or their experiences with what is normally a simple credit-card payment. That's just basic good manners.

I think I now understand where you are coming from. I also had the option of doing an FX transfer with GTbank online platform from the comfort of my home but I was skeptical and choose to go to the bank because I needed an evidence of payment to scan and send to Luchiia as she requested for faster processing moreover, these banks all understand themselves so it is easier when the transaction is from bank to bank (interbank) than when you have to involve a third party or Moneybookers (like SKRILL) as you said. I have a gut feeling that part of the $45 is SKRILL commission but aside from that, there are other fees that you may have paid for without knowing. For example, "late fees of $50 or 0.125% per day will be applied to all unpaid purchased cars" and "Please note that maximum deposit can be made by using Moneybookers only up to $2500 everything more than $2500 will be charged transaction fee 3.8%. Please note that the maximum Credit Card deposit should NOT exceed $2500." These are quotes from their How To Buy section of their website. Hope you did not fall into any of these categories cos that is only when I suspect they charge more.

As for my case, the $10 did not affect much since I needed $15,000 to complete my transaction with them. The only thing I noted is that when I am sending the balance, I will send $6,820 instead of $6,810 to make up for the $10 deduction by JP Morgan. I definitely will not be using the "Deposit with Credit card" or "Do other payment" option since I am not sure of the charges deducted through those medium moreover, I am sending above $2,500.
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ilenaira: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
@La mexx, you're still confused. The 'Do other payment method' (which uses credit cards) was my only course of action after a $45.00 deduction from an FX transfer. My FX transfer was bank-to-bank, but in my case, the shortfall was $45.00 (even though I subsequently found it should have been $10) hence my warning other people here. My bank had charged me at source btw.

Again, you assume the choice of SKRILL with 'Do Other Payment' was down to me. I simply clicked on a link on auctionexport's website. (They would have selected the handling agency for their company and set up the urls appropriately). It was not down to me or any other end-user for that matter to choose or decide. It is completely transparent to the end-user. In my mind, I was paying auctionexport.

The first time I became aware of SKRILL's involvement was in the payment confirmation e-mail. And to SKRILL's credit, as far as I know, they took nothing from the shortfall amount I paid and they had to call auctionexport on my behalf to remind them they'd forwarded my payment to autionexport when I raised a disputed transaction with SKRILL.

Now bear in mind that my contract was not with SKRILL but they've gone above and beyond normal obligations to me, auctionexport on the other hand were happy to sit on my considerably large transfer and for the sake of $45 (that they could not be bothered to check even after SKRILL gave them the payment number), were willing to delay my documents and expose my purchase to the vagaries of Nigerian ports and customs charges.

I will not deal with auctionexport again.
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by CarXus: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
ExpressBooking:

I don't know how they allowed scammers to take control over carxus.com. it is just like checki.com.ng but our people have abused it. They actually designed that site to enable is Africans who buy cars from them and are reselling to be able to resale their car through that platform but scammers hijacked it. Be rest assured www.auctionexport.com is reliable but they lost control of carxus.com

Hello Sir and thank you for your comment. It is certainly true that CarXus is a web portal that was design to met car buyers and sellers needs. We are working hard to provide you with the best quality and to eliminate scammers from the website.
Right now we are one of the best Car Marketplace where you can place your car ad for sale and reach over 500,000 website viewers monthly.
If you require any additional information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at +23414406202 or email us at info@carxus.com and we will be glad to answer to all your questions and assist you. You can also refer to our Facebook page and stay updated with all information
https://www.facebook.com/carxusonline, or join us on a Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/101931691488712994134/posts.

Please notice that up to November 1st we have a Free registration, so hurry up and register today in order to place you car listing for free!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Cars in Nigeria / N2.3m for this 06 TOYOTA AVALON XLS,LUXURY WODGRAIN/MAHOGANY,REMOTE KEYS,HUD etc / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!New Year Gift 600k.....Chrysler Cruiser For Sale 2005 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.