Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address (830 Views)

Mr Seun, Change Of Username / Change Of Username 190 To C-class / Application For Change Of Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by breadandtea(f): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
1) Please I want to change my username to Miss crystal!
Reason - My current username is ridiculous! It was my friend that gave me the account! I'm sure you also find the name crazy!

2) I want to change my mail address! My friend can't remember the password to the email address! And I've gotten about 10 pm's from some crazy 'guys' grin There is provision for change in edit profile, but it keeps telling me feature disabled! I want to change it to teabread80@gmail.com

Thanks! I'll appreciate of you reply!
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by breadandtea(f): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seun I'll appreciate if my request is granted today!
I want to open a serious thread, but if people see my username, they'll take me as a joke!
Just like my 1st thread
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Laugh wan murder me here grin
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by salemdv(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
D name funny tru tru. Oga seun abeg help her out
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by freda506(f): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why not open a new account
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
lol.. for real, it should be changed. .
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by physise(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
lol bread and tea
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by rioemmanuel(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
wink

Seun,Pls dont answer her grin

tongue
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by homesteady(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
LOL! grin the name sounds funny!
I saw your picture in that beauty of NL women thread! You look so pretty I must say! smiley
And this bread and tea name don't just fit you at all! grin
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by AbuMikey(m): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2014

Egg and Noodles grin

Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Egg and Noodles grin

grin
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2014
I opened a thread about this too but he did not reply, i wonder where his mods has gone to. Maybe u should contact him on twitter
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by Dhurmynick(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2014
While seun is sleeping, he might wanna change the damage he caused my profile.. Even opened a thread for that but he ignored.

Goodluck..
Seun ain't replying you until 2018.
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by Deiok(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sorry dear tea and bread, seun will not help you with any of what you are asking here, is like you are wasting your time.
Re: Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Deiok: Sorry dear tea and bread, seun will not help you with any of what you are asking here, is like you are wasting your time.
WTF is wrong with Seun today?
That guy is lazy, no topic on front page today.
My guess is Mukina is the one keeping Nairaland going.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Ios Manually / Experienced Darkness? Get A 3.5kva Rugged Inverter Installed Today / Over 3000 new lawyers unleashed on Nigerians today. Congrats to the "new wigs"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.