Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (36471 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by banki(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2014
But you people went around. Cllaiiming ffasholla bought 2land cruisers? Now its a rrange rover?
No one says corruption is right nigerians frowned at stella oduas bmw saga not apc,not because she's ibo but because there was proof and it was insensitive...
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lekkie073(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2014
biafranqueen: The fact remains that all of these Leaders are squandering money.. What happen to the 200 luxury cars for the yeye sports event that Coschairs used for his free importation. It really amazes me that any real citizen living in Nigeria will say the Governor of his or her state is working to the highest capacity Oyo is looking brighter and cleaner then Lagos. Lagos stinks and the Lagoon is contaminated, we are almost finished selling all our property in Lagos because soon that place will be underwater. We made 10 times the amount from investing 10 years ago, so trust me we are happy for the overly priced underwater Island but that place is due for a serious flooding that is why they moved the Government to Abuja.

since u purported DAT the the island would soon be flooded, why not try and don't come back as I can see DAT u went to village for the new year festivities.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2014
HAVIJ:

Liars will go to hell. grin grin grin
Dont mind the guy. The range rover is not even tinted.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2014
biafranqueen: Oyo is looking brighter and cleaner then Lagos. Lagos stinks and the Lagoon is contaminated, we are almost finished selling all our property in Lagos because soon that place will be underwater.

Bye bye ooo. I hope you are not stopping over at Ibadan.
And please, don't look back after you exit ore.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2014
dayokanu:

Lagos is part of Yorubaland and any Yorubaman is free to live there and hold political positions. E.g Most big people from Osun and Ondo state live in Ibadan e.g Agagu, Fayose, Akeredolu.

Most big people from Ekiti live in Akure, A lot of Kwarans live in Ogbomoso and Osun State

Like its rumoured Tinubu and Fashola are not even originally from Lagos

The only non Yorubas welcome are those bringing significant financial investment into the place

Go and develop your region too with your 2 shirt and trouser , When you have 50m to invest come to Lagos.

Pray you live to see and celebrate the day people move en masse to Enugu or umuahia from all corners of Nigeria like they do to the SW

Cry me a river ooo.
Lagos was not developed by yorubas, simple.
Its cosmopolitan and cosmopolitan it must remain.
If u like go and hit ur head on the floor, I don't care.
Ur inferiority issues cannot help u, is it not inferiority that makes sb to wish His gov starts dealing with a group of ppl.
FYI, Enugu is cosmopolitan for all igbos but no Yoruba person takes pride in Ibadan. Shame on u

7 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Lagos was part of Western Nigeria mumu. Oshogbo, Oyo and all those places had the same administration with Maryland, Ilupeju, Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Ikorodu and so on.

Ode!

I repeat, every Lagos non indigene should leave Lagos for their villages.
U can gi back to our Oshogbo, oyo and continue ur begging and touting jobs.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Demdem:

How much did Fashola buy the official cars?
Obanikoro himself didn't answer it.
If u can't answer it with verifiable proof like that of Oduah I think its best to shut ur trap.

u ppl have still not proved ur case with oduah o.
Not with the frequent change of title ur lots have been giving to her case.
U have not held onto one tangible accusation since then.
Losers

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

You invested in Lagos 10yrs ago? Well the capital has been moved longer than 10yrs, were you blind, dont know the road from Nnewi to Abuja? Stop using that map left to you by biafra, North is the other way.

We actually learnt the way to nnewi.
Thats y nnewi is the home of automobile industries in Nigeria.
Their breakthroughs in assembling motorcycles and making parts crashed the prices of those tnz in Nigeria and other west African countries.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by chatterly: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2014
lorddeni:

My bro,that range rover is not 2010,mr fash has been using that car since 2007,what I don't know is if there is more than one of them.I can say without any contradiction that the rr is the oldest car in use by any governor in Nigeria.Those that have contrary facts should please bring it out

Well, maybe you did not buy from Obanikoro's car assembly plant...Obaplant Ghana Ltd

More like 'ko si koro, ko si rover' plant.

No proof, no invoicing, nothing and so many bandwagoners just jump on this.

The governor uses a 2010 Range in 2014 but haters like koro & co just have 2 feed the trolls around.

Never mind the agency he now chairs owes Nigerian students a record sum in IT allowances currently.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Delafruita(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2014
ketoprofen:

u ppl have still not proved ur case with oduah o.
Not with the frequent change of title ur lots have been giving to her case.
U have not held onto one tangible accusation since then.
Losers
which people?the house of rep that recommended her sack?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Delafruita: which people?the house of rep that recommended her sack?

Let them sack her without any proof, make we see.
Was there a time yorubas didn't want her to go?
Right from when she started knocking off the rot planted in the ministry by the yorubas many yrs ago.
The most fierce is eradication of that evil agency called bicourtney.
We shall get there.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Lagosians love a good butt-work from their Leaders.. they enjoy greased up butt-work from tinubu and fashola all night long without lamenting.. so why bother grin grin
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by IYANGBALI: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: Perhaps you guys screaming should show us invoices and receipts that those cars are that expensive.

Besides what you people fail to get is that the corruption case against Oduah is not about the prices alone. The cars were not approved by the government, it was not budgeted for, they evaded taxes, lied to the SSS/NSA and inflated prices.
you have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ddeola: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Koro, mind your own business. You will do the same if you ever become the governor of Lagos state.

Maybe you should tell Nigerians the cars you use and compare it with Fashola's official cars. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ummallah: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2014
All this politians are the same, PDP or APC D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Y̶̲̥̅̊ are all selfish. So I think all of them should."GO AND DIE""
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by baron2000(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Clerverly:

We do not need proof because Obanikoro sells Range Rover and he was a former Ambassador to Ghana wink

SO EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS TRUE....................... IMBECILITY RUNS IN YOUR BLOOD
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MrTolulope(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Obanikoro...iz jez looking for media attention
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by duddexeng(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Obanikoro, tell me one tangible project the FG has executed since its inception. Stop making noise about Fashola's car and let your oga at the top fight corruption.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by tomakint: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2014
lekkie073: story
fashola is spending Lagos money, and we the aboriginal lagosians are not lamenting. not federal govt money like Stella oduah! case closed!

and just in case it makes homepage/ front page.....
I am highly honoured by God to be the first to comment on this issue. so I forbid anyone to say anything negative about the original 'face of good governance' in africa, babatunde raji fashola
Were you a SLAVE to someone in your former life?

10 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MrTolulope(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2014
lekkie073:
since u purported DAT the the island would soon be flooded, why not try and don't come back as I can see DAT u went to village for the new year festivities.

LOOOL..... tongue
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Solowande(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2014
I JUST DID A RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT DAT DIS OBANIKORO IS RIGHT. HW CN A SEATIN GOV SPEND #600m FOR JUST 3 CARS, NA WA O! IT JUST A CASE OF D KETTLE CALLIN POT BLACK. YEYE APC, BUNCH OF RASCAL

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by saved: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Anguish of DEFEAT. He lost woefully in lagos, fee dee fee made him chairman of ITF, he is not satisfied with the little money sharing formula in itf. He has to shout, make noise & raise a little dust in the media so that the kindergartenned one can include him in the new Ministerial list. Baba nbarawo that looted his local government treasury and set the document(s) ablaze and blame the Old NEPA for the inferno. Thank God lagosians know him & trust his concubine more than him.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2014
03/01/2014
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Reference(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2014
We all know how corrupt the Lagos State Government is but what has Obanikoro and Lagos State PDP been doing in times past to 'make a big deal' of the numerous atrocities of the APC led government just like Wike is doing in Rivers. The long uninterrupted sojourn of the PDP at the centre has made many of their members political weaklings and unable to properly and solidly 'oppose'. The idea that it is only those out of power that need fight dirty is wrong. It is far harder to stay ahead.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by beordune(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2014
Bishop Juice:

The LASG obviously inflated the Cars and that is how we know of the actually figure being paid for the cars.

Stella's case is only different that the cars were not captured in the fiscal budget so what you have in terms of the LASG is instituted corruption with the House acting as rubber stamp.

On one side you have a cover up while in the other you have broad daylight robbery and you are still supporting these criminals claiming saints .

No matter how "ashewoish" or wicked David was; Saul would never be a better King in the eyes of the Israelite..
Propaganda has been the only method this Jonathan administartion knows.I pity the Abati's and Okupe's amongst you!
Make una kill una self..GEJ puppets!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by tolurainbow(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2014
Clerverly:

It is a lie , I heard from a reliable source, that each car cost 985Million, that is 1.97Billion naira for the two. That the cars are gold plated.

Fashola is a thief
cool cool
dis is new year. Ret.ar.ded b.ast.ard ur father is a thief..go n die...
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by DIVINE78: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

We claim we are not contributing crime to the state. Can ibo refugees in Lagos make the same claim?

Your crime level is so bad and pervasive your sister Ngozi, the PR of police command stopped giving any more press report on crime. Everytime she brief press about a crime its a chukudi, obiomma, ifianyi and orkafor. She gave up!
Add Emeka to that list. An Emeka is just arrested in my area for stealing laptop. Omo,see beating.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by danjalingo: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2014
geeez:

And Obanikoro sold BRF the Range right?

I drive the same car and I know how much it costs

And what does being an Ambassador to Ghana do?

Are car bullet proofs fixed at the Nigerian High Commission in Accra?

where did you get the money to buy this kind of car from? you should be probed as well.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Clerverly: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2014
tolurainbow: dis is new year. Ret.ar.ded b.ast.ard ur father is a thief..go n die...

newbie!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by holusleek(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2014
Obanikiro analysis is myopic..Am sure Lagosians /Nigerian knows how much Range Rover Sport cost and moreover his own was duly appropriated for in the budget.. His accusation is ridiculous and baseless
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by couthy: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Our media is so biased. Fashola bought those two bulletproof tinted range rover SUV's for 300m naira each.

Our South West media refused to report it but instead concentrated solely on Oduah and expected her kinsmen in South East to keep quiet. Tribalism is our biggest problem.[/size]

I think u got it wrong. Tribalism is never the issue. Besides, Obanikoro(SW) accused Fashola(SW) on misappropriation. How many Igbos can come out to tell a public officer of Igbo extract of corruption? Instead they will start singing ethnic dirge.
Who's Senator Musiliu Obanikoro to allege Fashola of using more expensive cars than Princetess Stella Odua?

The same Obanikoro that embezzled Lagos Island LG funds and had to raized the City Hall in order to confiscate documents that wld have served as evidence against him.

Ain't saying Fashola is a saint but on what moral justification wld a shit like Obanikoro be accusing Fashola of misappropriation.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Sylvarresta(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2014
I don't knw who drink Ogogoro pass between Gej and Obanikoro, they are still contesting that, don't mind Obanikoro the drunk, I swear the guy don high

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust) / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.