Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. (4634 Views)

The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration / Why Is The Issue Of Marriage Like This(pics) / Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
The Issue Of Cöck-Blocking: Share Your Experience.

A cöckblock is a slang term for an intentional, or sometimes unintentional action that serves to prevent someone from having sexual intercourse with a partner.
click here to learn more.

----------------------------------------------------------------
My Cöck-Block Experience.

Few weeks before ASUU strike I had called my girlfriend beforehand and informed her that I'll be coming over to her lodge the following day so we could spend some quality time together, I told her to snub class that day and with the way I stressed the ''QUALITY" she needed no rocket-science to grasp what I had in mind. I was dead-hungry but my hunger was being sex-starved, my örgasm had literally metamorphosed to the fullet as I kept glancing at the wall-clock but the time seemed to be moving backward. My impatience grew by every passing second until I slept-off without eating that very evening, very unusual of me cause I never forget to eat when necessary.

Finally, my anticipation was cut short as I woke up the following morning with an empty-stomach. Who cares? Afterall, I was going to get the real food from my girlfriend, or so I thought. I sprinted from my bed and grabbed my paste and toothbrush, I hurried outside and in no time I was done brushing my teeth, I walked back inside the room to meet my cousin still sleeping on the bed, I ignored him and rushed into the bathroom, for the first time in history I broke a Guinness World Record by bathing for a time-frame of 3mins, 42seconds all because of Kpekus. By the time I got back into the room my cousin was already awake, he asked me where I was going and I lied that I was off to class. Anyway, I jumped into my clothes and dashed out of the room in the speed of light, but not after I sprayed a full bottle of perfume on my clothes. I needed to be at my best so that the whole package could click.

I walked outside with style as I was bouncing while going to her lodge, I could pass for James Bond because my dress-code was getting the required attention which I needed. I wanted to mount a bike but after I recalled the amount which I had in my wallet I decided to use my legediz-benz, you know that feeling you get when you're broke then you're afraid to spend money even why you have it, well, that was how I felt at that moment.

After walking for some reasonable distance I discovered that I forgot my shadow 'condom' at my lodge and there was no way I could go back to collect it, the only option I had was to buy a new packet of condom from a pharmacy nearby, afterall, it's sold for N40. So cheap! Trouble came as I got to Mallam Musa Chemist where I usually buy my condom and saw that the place was crowded, especially with fine babes. Damn! No way was I going to enter until they've all left, I stood outside staring at the people there but the more I was waiting the more they kept coming, I had tried to summon courage and enter but my 'liver' failed me at every attempt. 30mins had gone and I was still there and the scorching sun was baptizing my skin with VitaminZ. This time, the worms in my stomach were 'dancing azonto', they were no longer smiling, I was fuming in anger as I angrily gathered courage and walked there for the umpteen time.

"Mallam musa, my guy!!" I hailed.

"How par my fyend?" He said with a tipical hausa accent.

"I dey fine oo. Shey you get am for Gold?" I enquired with a straight face.

"Which one I be Gold?" He asked confused, while I pointed to a collection of condom hung on the counter at one extreme of the shop.

"You mean am for Condom, Na wetin you suppose talk be that naw." Mallam musa blurted slightly raising his voice, suddenly everyone turned to face me while I stationed my face at the condom thereby feigning ignorance. Me no send anybody at all, abi dem no dey straff ni!!

Mallam Musa came back and wraped the condom inside a black leather nylon, but instead I collected the condom and pocketed it then paid him his fee. I walked out of the shop stressed out and sweating profusely like a christmas goat, I was too weak to continue walking the distance so I beckoned at a moving bike then he halted. I walked closer to him and described where I was going, probably he thought I was a JJC so he told me a ridiculous amount to pay for services rendered but negotiating the price was the least thing on my mind so I climbed the bike and relaxed outrightly to receive some fresh air while he zoomed off.

On my way to my girlfriend's lodge I brought out my phone and dialled her number, she must have been expecting me to call because she answered the phone even before it ranged, I told her I was on my way there and also enquired if her room-mate was around but her reply was negative which made me punched my fist in the air. My plan were falling into shape, we were sure going to have some quality 'sex' time together, or so I thought.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------
The bikeman got to her lodge and stopped, I alighted then paid him his fee. I re-arranged my clothes properly and then smelled it but the 'perf' was gone, my cousin no dey ever buy original product sotey im even buy second-hand perfume. I hissed and walked towards her room but not after I did the cross-sign.

"knock, knock, knock!!"

"come in, the door is not locked." my babe said from inside.

I pushed the door open to behold a diva, she was looking stunning while clad in a sexy mini-skirt and a see-through top, I could feel my John Thomas raising its ugly head as I couldn't wait to pounds on her, immediately she saw I was the one she swiftly jumped from where she was sitted to embrace me while I planted a passionate kiss on her pink lips. Her lips then curved into a smile as we both made for the bed and sat.

We got talking and gisted for a while before she insisted on cooking something for me but I refused claiming 'not hungry. Why should I be when the food I wanted was in-between her legs, I thought inwardly. We both knew it was game-time but courtesy demands that things be done right so I thought of the perfect way to make the first move then a plan popped into my head.

Since there was no light at that moment I removed my T-shirt thereby revealing my six-pack abs inorder to fan myself, immediately she saw my chest her eyes bugged-out like she was noticing my six-pack for the very first time, before I could say 'Jack' her hands were already caressing my abs, like play, like play, our lips were interlocked in hot kisses. I slowly leaned her on the bed and reciprocated the gesture by caressing her succulent bosom, I was ready for action as I attempted striping her unclad but then I was snapped back into reality when she held her hands firmly and placed a finger across her lips in a 'you're too fast.' manner and stood up from the bed, I was confused thinking I did something wrong not knowing that she actually wanted to lock the door incase of any intruder. I then laid on the bed waiting for her to come join me so we could continue from where we stopped, or so I thought.

Immediately she tried locking the door somebody pushed it from outside and then walked inside the room and it was none other person than her room-mate. The both of us were suprised to see her back home so early, she had barely gone for an hour and there was no way she could had received a lecture within that short period of time. The best thing to do was to hear directly from the horses mouth.

"what's up, babe?!" i said mentioning her name in replacement of 'babe.

"i'm doing fine." she replied calmly. "hope i am not disturbing anything?" she added with a grin.

"as you can see, you're not disturbing anything." my girlfriend replied her with a rather wicked grin.

"ok oo!" she said and dropped her hand-out on the reading table.

"so, why are you back from class so early." i enquired, as if I cared.

"well, the lecturer didn't show up, and I don't have another class until the next one hour." she explained glancing at her wrist-watch.

Jeez! This girl wan put sand for my garri but her plan no go work, I said inaudibly.

She then went into the kitchen to prepare 'hungry man size' indomie and when it was ready we all ate to our satisfaction.

ONE HOUR LATER: It was exactly time for her to go back to class just then power supply came live, she abandoned her hand-out and brought out a boring noolywood movie which they rented a day before, I've forgetten the title of the film but it had 'kingdom' in it and it was part 1 - 4. Mogbe! Na which time we wan take watch the drama finish? And it was not even a season-film but Noolywood which I hate watching with passion. Well, since there was nothing I could do, I joined them in watching the movie pretending to flow with the action, especially when it gets to the 'ghen ghen' part.

Two hours later, the part one ended and I was expecting that she would leave this time around but instead she decided to watch the part two, in expense of the lecture she had that time which completly changed my countenance. I was however optimistic so I stayed put and joined them in watching the whole of part two. Another two hours had gone then her room-mate dropped the bombshell by saying "she would not go to class throughout that day again." so long she finishes watching the drama, which means there was no-sex for me that day after all I had gone through.

My head was spinning round like I was going insane, I just bade my girlfriend goodbye and told her not to see me off while I went back to my lodge. That was how my girlfriend's room-mate prevented me from having s3x with my babe, till this day I still have this feeling that she did it purposely.

THE END...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE!!

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Abeg leave dis space for me na cry
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
oluswaggz:
Abeg leave dis space for me na cry
Lolz... Na there I wan post the concluding part of my cöck-block experience.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Lolz... Na there I wan post the concluding part of my cöck-block experience.
No p bro. Waiting for d concluding part.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by cbrass(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Woow..looking intresting :DWoow..looking intresting
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 2:13am On Jan 03, 2014
oluswaggz:
No p bro. Waiting for d concluding part.
I've posted the concluding part. Scroll upward to read it.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2014
As far as i cld recollect, i didn't waste my time dating and hiding.

When u are old enuff to date, even ur parents will ask u to come homw with a babe...
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2014
SLIDE waxie: As far as i cld recollect, i didn't waste my time dating and hiding.

When u are old enuff to date, even ur parents will ask u to come homw with a babe...
Nobody is dating and hiding here. Was I supposed to bang my girlfriend in the presence of her room-mate? Even married people don't have sex in the company of their friends. That's why it's called cöck-blocking.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Lionbite(m): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2014
This should be moved to the Literature section...... The thing long die. I read only the first paragraph
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2014
Lionbite: This should be moved to the Literature section...... The thing long die. I read only the first paragraph
Goatbite
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Lionbite: This should be moved to the Literature section...... The thing long die. I read only the first paragraph
Post your experience if you have any, so people who are allergic to reading long stories would read yours.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by 190theclown: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2014
incase . . . cheesy

Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmm
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Bigmayor4real: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Job! Job!! Job!!! Opportunity foe immediate employment..
A fast growing new event centre(Success Hall ) seek the service of the following who lives around or within IKORODU :
*1 Event supervisor. With minimum requirement of BSC or HND in a relative field. Experience will b an added advantages
* 3 Event officers. With minimum requirement of BSC or HND in a relative field. Experience will b an added advantages
* 2 event assistant. With minimum requirement of OND in a relative field. Experience will b an added advantages
General requirements :
*Fluency in English Language and interpersonal relationship.
* proximity to office
* honesty, trustworthy, hard working and team player.
* Available to work on weekends (fri, sat,sun)
Note: the remuneration is encouraging..
Interested applicant should forward their Cv's to mayor0012000@yahoo.com or call this no : 08062098287. Offers opens till second week in january. You can help a friend with this info.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by NnamdiN: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Was I supposed to bang my girlfriend in the presence of her room-mate?
it's fun. You should try it. Who knows, she might join wink

As for my experience ni. Dem no born any badger well to block my co**rk Hehehe.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2014
NnamdiN: it's fun. You should try it. Who knows, she might join wink
Hehehe.. I don't do three-some
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2014
Omo dis case na fukk up oo
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2014
oluswaggz: Omo dis case na Bleep up oo
You can say that again, cöck blocking is evil
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Oyetboy(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Reserved...
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2014
190-the-clown:
incase . . . cheesy
martha: Hmmm
Oyetboy: Reserved...
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2014
I am just laffing.

Op, u take vex say make ur babe no see u off, abi??

Operation terminated.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Psychedelia(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Dreament(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Guy na u 4up pass. U 4 dey smuch ur girl 4 her presence, na she go carry her leg commot 4 rum. Abi ur babe rumate na local babe
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by sweetestguy(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Whu u no fit invite ur babe to ur lodge,,naim set pass,,no disturbance,ur roomate go sharpaly giv una chance
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by fr3do(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nobody is dating and hiding here. Was I supposed to bang my girlfriend in the presence of her room-mate? Even married people don't have sex in the company of their friends. That's why it's called cöck-blocking.

3,some thing lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dreament: Guy na u 4up pass. U 4 dey smuch ur girl 4 her presence, na she go carry her leg commot 4 rum. Abi ur babe rumate na local babe
Easier said then done, I no fit do that kind thing with my girlfriend, except I no love her in the first place.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by skyscraperTM(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
sweetestguy: Whu u no fit invite ur babe to ur lodge,,naim set pass,,no disturbance,ur roomate go sharpaly giv una chance
Mehn, that my cousin na big time player, im don first snatch the girlfriend of one of our friend so I no dey use my babe joke where im dey.
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Tawis06(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by Chimaritoponcho: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
so skyscraper you still geh mind kari all dis your topics wey resemble you enter 2014?
I cut cap 4 u whooh
Re: The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. by jennyphrisel(f): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[photos] Popular Bayelsa Runs Girl, Ebi Clement Shares Her N.ude Photos Surfaces / To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / Men: Say No To Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.