Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,177 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (48819 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Odionpete: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
naijacutee: Why don't you look around the campus and think about what students need, and provide it for them? This is what most fail-proof businesses are based on -: identifying a need, and fulfilling it competitively. For example, I've just sent from the UK, USB drives to a similar student in your situation. She bought them from me at N950 each, and is reselling at her campus for between N1,800 - N2,000. And students who need it are buying. There might be other things students might be interested in : stationery, etc. All the best.
bro i am on dsame situation n i hav been trying to help my by saling phones though it has not been really easy for me i will be interested if u can send me phones,laptops,camerals,n USB. it is really saling in my sch. Will b looking forward frm hearing frm u. Chrlsodion4luv@yahoo.com/08033870942.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
oluwashegunfunm:
you still have daddy and mummy abi ?
i understand the op now please..,but my opinion persist. Thou not all,but some
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Natural1986(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
vizboy: this is the best option I have seen.

Please how much do I need to buy a photocopier
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by dopenaijamusic(m): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2014
This is not scam! If you're in need of capital and you have your business plans ready. Contact me Asap! dopenaijamusic@gmail.com, 08153759304, pin:2960C3AB
or you come to

MILCOM & MILCAH NIG. LTD.
Suite A1, RUN SHOPPING COMPLEX,
Opposite Queen Esther Hall, Redemption Camp,
Mowe, Ogun State.
P.O. Box 69 Redemption Camp Post Office.

If you come to the office, mention you've been referred by Mr Emma
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by AlexJ1(m): 1:47am On Jan 05, 2014
solelymade:
Hi Funmi,I'm a student of OAU like u are so inclind towards startting a business on campus or Ife environ. we can pool resources together andmake things happen big. Asoy2k@yahoo.co.uk

hi, i'm also a student of oau and i'm also interested in doing some business on campus or off it (but i prefer on as i stay on). Been thinking about wat to do but the prob is a lot of ppl are already into them. But i believe there's still something hidden in that sch that we need to find. There's always a space. This is my contact_ lumihexcels@yahoo.com. I'd like to share ideas and pool resources with u guys. I've made up my mind to be independent this year.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by AlexJ1(m): 2:00am On Jan 05, 2014
holuphumy:
Hi dear,I sent u a mail already. Kindly reply

hi Funmi, i'm an oau student also. I'd like to be involved as i look forward to becoming independent this year. Also a part 3 student. Lumihexcels@yahoo.com is my contact. Hoping to hear from u soon.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Jamesrock(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2014
hdg
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2014
Alex J:

hi Funmi, i'm an oau student also. I'd like to be involved as i look forward to becoming independent this year. Also a part 3 student. Lumihexcels@yahoo.com is my contact. Hoping to hear from u soon.
I sent u a mail already,but itz nt delivering. u can Reach me on cutechickshady@yahoo.com.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Chidiofrancis(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2014
START YOUR ONLINE IMPORTATION AND MAKE 200K MONTHLY AND BULK SMS BUSINESS AND MAKE MORE 100K.

1.how to import cheap laptops/goods with a low as #10500 with free delivery to nigeria

2.how to start your bulk sms business and make more than 100k everymonth.

Callme on.
08103881456 for details
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by GentleFrank(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2014
Nice discussion here !
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by auskenfine(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
You like to import quality cheap Europen shoes from Lome Togo to Lagos or any other part of Nigeria? No matter the amount you have as capital? Then get in touch with me. austinetoh@gmail.com or call me on +22892653705. I can only try to help. Okay.
holuphumy: Please I don't know if am in d right section or not cuz dis is my first time of creating a topic on nairaland, presently am in need of ideas. This is a new year and I don't want it to start and end without me achieving anything.

Am a student in a tertiary institution who lives on campus and have been thinking about venturing into a business that will yield a good amount of profit but the problem is that I can think of anything,the thoughts are not flowing in like I want.

Apart from the fact that I want to break the chains of dependency, I also want 2 help out my mum by having her worry less about me and my siblings, even though she rarely complain abt wat she goes thru daily jst to ensure dat all go well with us, the whole thing is weighing her down and it's having adverse effects on her health.

Please note dat I have just little capital, just want 2 start frm sumwhr. Ur candid advice is highly needed.

Thank u
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by JOBERMAN(f): 1:26am On Jan 06, 2014
There are some sites that pay you money for doing some jobs like advertising their goods on your facebook posts,tweets,e.t.c. But they pay in dollars,and most don't permit nigerians and ghanians. Last year i stumbled upon a nigerian site which pays you into your nigerian bank account(i got my first payment 2013 oct. You won't believe if i tell you the amount paid.). I would have given you my referral code,but due to the restriction,i will just give you the url of the site.(www.nairawad.com).
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Nmeri17: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2014
very educative and informative thread. especially for a fresher like me too
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Tumikate97(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dr2great: U Students should manage the little money ur parent send to u people, u students should please face ur studies.,u cannot pursue two things at a time,leave busines for dangote and the fresh graduates..u students are just looking for money to buy beer,fuçk urselves around campus.,buy expensive things like dress,trousers,brazil hair.,and even sort and block lecturers just to pass an exam E.t.c. Imagin a student buying a plasma t.v worth 70,000 in sch. Please face ur studies and manage the little money that ur parent give to u people. There is time for everything
Thanks a lot. Best answer so far. This was what my dad also said when I talked to him about starting a business while in school.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Eddibloc(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
ifycent2: I based on....
1) Tutorials [Teaching de new entry students]
2) writing students project
3) programming students project [if u ar in Computer science]
4) Doing students assignment.

It payz me wella.
Manageable work @ my sch.

Hw can I reach u? Or u can reach me on my mail eddies246obi@gmail.com or my pin, 2350093D tnx
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by PROFLOVY(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tumikate97: Thanks a lot. Best answer so far. This was what my dad also said when I talked to him about starting a business while in school.
I guess he is financially bouyant..
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by spyroxy1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
nice biz ideas
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Tumikate97(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
PROFLOVY:
I guess he is financially bouyant..
No, he isn't. Dr2great said 'U Students should MANAGE the LITTLE(not much)
money ur parent send to u people, u students
should please face ur studies.,u cannot pursue
two things at a time...' There'll be always be an opportunity cost. I have a picx I would like to share a picx saying things about James Franco. The truth is he would have done better if he hadn't involved in any other activity. If you want to study, study well. If u want to do a business, do it well. Dr2great also said he was talking from experience. Umm....
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Tumikate97(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Alphaoscar: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by CorrectGEE(m): 3:14am On Jan 07, 2014
mayorall:

I can help you customise this for your school and you sell to resellers. You make 100-200% gain. If Started with 50k. You will make 50-100k as only gain...
guy am intrested
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Opiosko: 5:36am On Jan 07, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Yes I do. One Italian cole, she is currently in Lagos.
Pls i will like to get in contact, what mode of comm do u prefer?
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by mayorall(m): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2014
CorrectGEE: guy am intrested

Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by ewizard1: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2014
Should you need TShirt Branding/Customizing for Groups/Events in your School, School Branded Wristband and Other School Branded stuffs for Resell or Contract.

You can contact me on 08090989821
BBM - 7A4EA04C

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by lordfalcao(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2014
JOBERMAN: There are some sites that pay you money for doing some jobs like advertising their goods on your facebook posts,tweets,e.t.c. But they pay in dollars,and most don't permit nigerians and ghanians. Last year i stumbled upon a nigerian site which pays you into your nigerian bank account(i got my first payment 2013 oct. You won't believe if i tell you the amount paid.). I would have given you my referral code,but due to the restriction,i will just give you the url of the site.(www.nairawad.com).
am I seeing a scam or what?
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by lordfalcao(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2014
JOBERMAN: There are some sites that pay you money for doing some jobs like advertising their goods on your facebook posts,tweets,e.t.c. But they pay in dollars,and most don't permit nigerians and ghanians. Last year i stumbled upon a nigerian site which pays you into your nigerian bank account(i got my first payment 2013 oct. You won't believe if i tell you the amount paid.). I would have given you my referral code,but due to the restriction,i will just give you the url of the site.(www.nairawad.com).
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by solelymade: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Alex J:

hi, i'm also a student of oau and i'm also interested in doing some business on campus or off it (but i prefer on as i stay on). Been thinking about wat to do but the prob is a lot of ppl are already into them. But i believe there's still something hidden in that sch that we need to find. There's always a space. This is my contact_ lumihexcels@yahoo.com. I'd like to share ideas and pool resources with u guys. I've made up my mind to be independent this year.
Sorry I saw dis late. Speak with the op, she will do what is right.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by mike404(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
holuphumy: Pls dis is for evry1 who has bn trying 2 send me an email on nairaland,I only saw ur notifications but I can't access d mail. U can reach me directly on cutechickshady@yahoo.com. Thanks
gringrin I GUESS YOU ARE JJC ON NAIRALAND
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Intellab(m): 4:46am On Jan 08, 2014
If you have a laptop and can spend #1,600 monthly, start CPA/PPD marketing.
You can use the money made to go into importation. Thread is already here.
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by lordfalcao(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2014
must you have a laptop before you can start it?
Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by Intellab(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
lord_falcao: must you have a laptop before you can start it?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers / Fire Guts Access Bank, Victoria Island, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.