Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** (38776 Views)

$1175 Ro Ro Service From Galveston Texas To Lagos Nigeria (brexportusa.com) / All Ro/ro's East Coast Of Usa To Nigeria (tin Can) $1000.00 All In / Ro/ro Shipping To West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:04am On Jan 03, 2014
[b]We are here to do all of your RO/RO vehicle and container shipping to Lagos, Cotonou, and Lome in a timely manner. We can get your vehicle and container picked up from anywhere in the U.S at affordable charges. We can also get your vehicles and container to Lagos, Lome, Cotonou within 40 day after you give us the go ahead to take it to the port. Don't give your vehicles to agents who cannot take your vehicle to the port within 48 hours after pick up. If you do, you will end up getting your vehicles in Lagos two or three months late because the agents must wait for other vehicles to come-in to complete their loads for the month before taking your vehicles to the port. If you give your vehicles to shipping agents who cannot get enough vehicles to complete his trip to the port, your vehicle will have to sit in the agent's yard for weeks before taking it to the port. Your car is sitting at your agent's yard while you think it is already at the port. My driver goes to the port three times a week. Your vehicle is guaranteed to be at the port in 48 hours after you give us the go ahead to pick your vehicle and title from where your vehicle is sold.
[/b]

Time is money! Why should you go through these delays when we are here to get your vehicle to Lagos within 40-45 days after buying your car in the U.S? With Grimaldi Fast Shipping, I will get your vehicle to Lagos in 40-45 days and bill of laden in your hand a week before the vessel arrives. I will email you dock receipt 24 hours after you give us the go ahead to pick up your car. I will give you unofficial bill of laden by email within 14 days after taking your vehicle to the port. Your vehicle will get on the vessel after 21 days and I will give you live tracking of your vehicle movement while on the sea. This is not a joke; it is for real. You will be able to see when the vessel leaves East Coast to Dakar, Lome, Cotonou and Lagos. You will be able to see by yourself how the vessel carrying your vehicle moves on the sea. The original bill of laden will be in your hand by 35th day after we take your car to the port. By that time, your vehicle is only a week away from Lagos or its destination.

Your vehicles will always go through Baltimore, Jacksonville, and sometimes NY/NJ. Grimaldi picks vehicles from Jacksonville and Baltimore before going to NY/NJ. There is 99.999% chances of Grimaldi picking your car within 18-21 days from Jacksonville or Baltimore enroute Lagos. There is only 50% chances of your cars leaving NJ/NY within 30 days after it is taken to NY/NJ port. We will mostly not ship your vehicles through NJ/NY due to delay that is common with that location.

All towings to the port within NY/NJ, MD attract $185-$200

All towings to the port from other East Cost States/SE (Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Georgia) will attract $200-$350.

11 Likes

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 5:50am On Jan 03, 2014
I have several vehicles on the vessel highlighted on the sea. The arrival date is 10th January. All the vehicles on this vessel were taken to the port between December 2nd and December 5th, 2013. 20 days later, all the cars were loaded in Baltimore, NY/NJ. The vessel left on the 24th December and will be in Lagos on the 10th of January.

Ship with us and your vehicle(s) will be in Lagos between 38 and 45 days after you give us the go ahead to pick your vehicle from any location where it was sold. The small red circle was NY/NJ where the vessel took off on the 24th December. The big small circle is the current location of the vessel on the sea. This is a live feed of the movement of the vessel. No one does this better!

Everything is Guaranteed!

1 Share

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2014
The picture above showing you the exact location of Grimaldi vessel arriving on the 10 January 2014. That is the exact location of the vessel as at 12:40am U.S Eastern time and 6:40am Nigerian time.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by calculusx(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2014
[size=16pt] TESTED & TRUSTED

I have Shipped more than 15 Cars through this medium in the last 2 months with about 5 more En-route to Lagos. The last one was given to Fast Shipping few days to Christmas and still made it with CSCC Shanghai

NO STORY...NO Yoruba Yoruba grin
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2014
^^^^^^^

I appreciate your business. grin grin grin
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by oliverjiad(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2014
love to do business with u,i am a clearing agent and i use to have client that are in needs of shipper we can work together sir

babajaid

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
oliverjiad: love to do business with u,i am a clearing agent and i use to have client that are in needs of shipper we can work together sir

babajaid

I look forward doing business with you.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Emperoh(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
About to test run this service.

Updates coming soon!!
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Marpol: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fast Shipping:

I look forward doing business with you.

Do you pick up the vehicle from the car lot and take to the port?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Marpol:

Do you pick up the vehicle from the car lot and take to the port?

Yes. We pick up wherever you have the car and we take it straight to the port.

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emperoh: About to test run this service.

Updates coming soon!!

Ok....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by upengineer: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Do you ship cars from California? I have a car awaiting shipment from Hayward California. If yes, how much approximately are we looking at here for the shipment
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2014
upengineer: Do you ship cars from California? I have a car awaiting shipment from Hayward California. If yes, how much approximately are we looking at here for the shipment

Let me know the type of vehicle. I will let you know the cost of shipment on Monday. The driver determines the towing charges and I can't talk to the driver until Monday. I will surely get back to you on Monday.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Good Morning!
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by upengineer: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Fast Shipping:
Let me know the type of vehicle. I will let you know the cost of shipment on Monday. The driver determines the towing charges and I can't talk to the driver until Monday. I will surely get back to you on Monday.
o the driver until Monday. I will surely get back to you on Monday.[/quote]

The car is TOYOTA CAMRY 2000\2001 model. Its a clean title car. No accident, no flooding and NOT an auction car either. Meaning you can drive the car
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by upengineer: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fast Shipping:

Still expecting your reply. The car is TOYOTA CAMRY 2000. Not accident, no flooding. Its driveable
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by sonety2k(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
cool
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
upengineer:

Still expecting your reply. The car is TOYOTA CAMRY 2000. Not accident, no flooding. Its driveable

I will let you know the cost on Monday. Also let me know the zip code where the vehicle is located in California. I have to do the shipping estimate with zip code.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by upengineer: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fast Shipping:

I will let you know the cost on Monday. Also let me know the zip code where the vehicle is located in California. I have to do the shipping estimate with zip code.

Zip code is 94542. My email address is omonla82@gmail.com. Expecting your response
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
upengineer:

Zip code is 94542. My email address is omonla82@gmail.com. Expecting your response
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
upengineer:

I just spoke to the driver. It is not a cheap task shipping a vehicle from California to Florida, then Lagos, Nigeria. Shipping to Lagos is going to cost you $950. Towing the car from California to the port in Jacksonville, Florida will cost you $1,100. The journey is about 1,300 miles. It will take about 26 hours to move the car from California to Jacksonville, Florida. This is one of the disadvantages of living in West Coast (California). Moving the same vehicle within East Coast would have cost between $200-$400.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
UPDATE

As at 11:22pm Nigerian time and 5:22pm American time: Grimaldi Vessel (Cscc Shanghai), close to the shore of Sierra Leone.

Below is the screen shot of the current location of the vessel

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by collab: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hello bros, how much is shipping from Dallas to Nigeria 2004 Xterra. Thanks
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
collab: Hello bros, how much is shipping from Dallas to Nigeria 2004 Xterra. Thanks

With Hoegl I will do it for you for $1,340 shipping and $250 trucking. With Grimaldi, it will cost $1000 to ship from Jacksonville.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Good Morning! I wish you all the best of business deals this week. Let us do all of your shipping needs while you relax. Shipping is what we do.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by calculusx(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fast Shipping: Good Morning! I wish you all the best of business deals this week. Let us do all of your shipping needs while you relax. Shipping is what we do.

While Purchase is what I do grin. Make I advertise myself on your thread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
We are here to serve you on all of your shipping needs.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by omotoda(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fast Shipping:

With Hoegl I will do it for you for $1,340 shipping and $250 trucking. With Grimaldi, it will cost $1000 to ship from Jacksonville.

Is there any reason why Hoegh is more expensive?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
omotoda:

Is there any reason why Hoegh is more expensive?

Because the port in Texas cost more. Hoegl is not expensive on the East Coast. It is very cheap when you ship with Hiegl on East Coast. I always advise customers to use Grimaldi on East Coast. The cost is $950 on East Coast. I can get your vehicle to Lagos in 40-45 days with Grimaldi.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Here to do your shipping needs.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
call me

This Vessel is three hours away from Lagos as at 11pm Nigerian time and 5pm U.S Eastern time.

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by oscargd(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fast Shipping: call me
nice job, what is the current location of the CSCC Shanghai as at today or now ?
according to the schedule it is suppose to berth in lagos port on 8th jan

http://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/WFWelcomeIFrame.aspx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.