Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** (38842 Views)

$1175 Ro Ro Service From Galveston Texas To Lagos Nigeria (brexportusa.com) / All Ro/ro's East Coast Of Usa To Nigeria (tin Can) $1000.00 All In / Ro/ro Shipping To West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
oscargd:
nice job, what is the current location of the CSCC Shanghai as at today or now ?
according to the schedule it is suppose to berth in lagos port on 8th jan

http://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/WFWelcomeIFrame.aspx

Here it is:

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by oscargd(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
@op nice one..
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 5:20am On Jan 08, 2014
oscargd: @op nice one..

You are welcome......
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Good Day!
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by jidewura(m): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2014
What is the cost of getting any following vehicles to lagos: the current location is Chicago, Illinois 60185 . Also how long will it take to get to lagos.

2007 Mercedes R class
2002 Mercedes Cl500
2003 Mercedes SL convertible
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:38am On Jan 09, 2014
jidewura: What is the cost of getting any following vehicles to lagos: the current location is Chicago, Illinois 60185 . Also how long will it take to get to lagos.

2007 Mercedes R class
2002 Mercedes Cl500

It's going to cost you $660 to transport each vehicle from Chicago, IL to Baltimore, MD. The shipping cost to Lagos, Nigeria is $950. IL 60185 to MD 21217 is 806 miles on mapquest. It is an expensive task to ship a vehicle from Midwest. You are looking at $1,610. This would have cost you around $1,200 if your vehicle was on East Coast.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by oliverjiad(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
jidewura: What is the cost of getting any following vehicles to lagos: the current location is Chicago, Illinois 60185 . Also how long will it take to get to lagos.

2007 Mercedes R class
2002 Mercedes Cl500

gud evenin my oga u can have me clear ur roro and containerised for u with ease via 08184364147
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by adexfem(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Fast Shipping: [b]We are here to do all of your RO/RO vehicle and container shipping to Lagos, Cotonou, and Lome in a timely manner. We can get your vehicle and container picked up from anywhere in the U.S at affordable charges. We can also get your vehicles and container to Lagos, Lome, Cotonou within 40 day after you give us the go ahead to take it to the port. Don't give your vehicles to agents who cannot take your vehicle to the port within 48 hours after pick up. If you do, you will end up getting your vehicles in Lagos two or three months late because the agents must wait for other vehicles to come-in to complete their loads for the month before taking your vehicles to the port. If you give your vehicles to shipping agents who cannot get enough vehicles to complete his trip to the port, your vehicle will have to sit in the agent's yard for weeks before taking it to the port. Your car is sitting at your agent's yard while you think it is already at the port. My driver goes to the port three times a week. Your vehicle is guaranteed to be at the port in 48 hours after you give us the go ahead to pick your vehicle and title from where your vehicle is sold.
[/b]

Time is money! Why should you go through these delays when we are here to get your vehicle to Lagos within 40-45 days after buying your car in the U.S? With Grimaldi Fast Shipping, I will get your vehicle to Lagos in 40-45 days and bill of laden in your hand a week before the vessel arrives. I will email you dock receipt 24 hours after you give us the go ahead to pick up your car. I will give you unofficial bill of laden by email within 14 days after taking your vehicle to the port. Your vehicle will get on the vessel after 21 days and I will give you live tracking of your vehicle movement while on the sea. This is not a joke; it is for real. You will be able to see when the vessel leaves East Coast to Dakar, Lome, Cotonou and Lagos. You will be able to see by yourself how the vessel carrying your vehicle moves on the sea. The original bill of laden will be in your hand by 35th day after we take your car to the port. By that time, your vehicle is only a week away from Lagos or its destination.

All vehicles to Lagos, Cotonou and Lome attract $950-$1000. Your vehicles will always go through Baltimore, Jacksonville, and sometimes NY/NJ. Grimaldi picks vehicles from Jacksonville and Baltimore before going to NY/NJ. There is 99.999% chances of Grimaldi picking your car within 18-21 days from Jacksonville or Baltimore enroute Lagos. There is only 50% chances of your cars leaving NJ/NY within 30 days after it is taken to NY/NJ port. We will mostly not ship your vehicles through NJ/NY due to delay that is common with that location.

All towings to the port within NY/NJ, MD attract $185-$200

All towings to the port from other East Cost States/SE (Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Georgia) will attract $200-$350.

Total Cost ofShipping to Lagos, Cotonou, and Lome will cost you between $1,150-$1,300 i.e (Shipping+Towing).

You can always contact us at:

Office: 4028 Battleground Avenue
Greensboro, NC27410, North Carolina
336-210-8390 (Phone)
email: oaziz44@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/grimaldi.shipping
BB Pin: 331C3B6F

We look forward doing business with you.

Tested and Trusted shipping services, a trial will convince you. cool
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
My six months posts have just been lost on nairaland. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

9 page testimony of job well done by Fast Shipping have disappeared from Nairaland archive.
What a sad situation..........
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by calculusx(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Fast Shipping: My six months posts have just been lost on nairaland. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

All posts from February are no where to be found. So painful
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Eyop: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
calculusx:

All posts from February are no where to be found. So painful
My Oga i heard the hike in clearing rate has been suspended till January 2015.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
Eyop:
My Oga i heard the hike in clearing rate has been suspended till January 2015.

Yes.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Eyop: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Fast Shipping:
Yes.
wow this is good news and i hope it remains so ooh so we can commence preparations for our pre-order.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by bimbor(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2014
@Fast_shipping when will Marvelous Ace berth Lagos?
Exact details please. Thanks
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
It's been a while.............
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
I have a vehicle in Phoenix, Arizona and Jackson, Mississippi.

How much is trucking and shipping
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Alexkene: I have a vehicle in Phoenix, Arizona.

How much is trucking and shipping

Phoenix to the port in Galveston Texas - $500. Shipping from Galveston to Lagos $1,140

Phoenix to the port in Jacksonville, FL - $750. Shipping from Jacksonville to Lagos - $950.

You choose one of the two options I listed.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
How about trucking and shipping for the vehicle in Jackson, Mississippi
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Alexkene: How about trucking and shipping for the vehicle in Jackson, Mississippi

Awkward Route:
Trucking to the port in Jacksonville - $750
Shipping to Lagos through Jacksonville - $950

Trucking to port in Galveston - $660
Shipping to Lagos through Galveston - $1,140
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by ExpressBooking(m): 12:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Fast Shipping I have received the Honda CRV you shipped for me. one done, five more to go. your service is superb
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2014
ExpressBooking: Fast Shipping I have received the Honda CRV you shipped for me. one done, five more to go. your service is superb

Great! Thank you for the business and the trust vested in me. I look forward doing more business with you.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Open for business........
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by princeparis(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Do you source for vehicles?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
princeparis: Do you source for vehicles?

No, I don't.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by GRACEGLORY: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2014
Haulage Jobs For Trucks by GRACEGLORY(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02
FMCL NIGERIA is in need of: 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light goods which weighs between 6-8 tonnages, products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), BISCUITS, et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

For details

Call: 08030546462
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Reporting for duty..........
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by emeraldshore(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
how much to ship from OH - cleveland east to lagos?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
emeraldshore: how much to ship from OH - cleveland east to lagos?

$500 to the port and $950 to Lagos.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Boki: 3:30am On Jul 24, 2014
The bros you got a email please respond fast.Thanks
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Boki: 3:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Oga my email did not go through can you send me your email or email me waneban@gmail.com.I have an acura mdx to ship as soon as possible.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by calculusx(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Boki: Oga my email did not go through can you send me your email or email me waneban@gmail.com.I have an acura mdx to ship as soon as possible.

oaziz44@hotmail.com
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by koksybrown: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2014
FastShipping: Reporting for duty..........
Cost of trucking to port
KS - Wichita
CA - San Bernardino
NJ - Somerville

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.