Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** (38801 Views)

$1175 Ro Ro Service From Galveston Texas To Lagos Nigeria (brexportusa.com) / All Ro/ro's East Coast Of Usa To Nigeria (tin Can) $1000.00 All In / Ro/ro Shipping To West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Shipping made easy..........
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by omotoda(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
FastShipping:

How much would trucking and shipping cost from NH 03833?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
omotoda:

How much would trucking and shipping cost from NH 03833?

$350 for New Hampshire to Bayonne, NJ

$950 from Bayonne, NJ to Lagos Nigeria.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by GRACEGLORY: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
We are urgently in need of 20 & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box Body) to convey our light goods and it is a permanent job.
Products: BISCUITS...

For details:

Call: +234803 054 6462
Pin: 7a146d67
-Cyrus Jesunifemi
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Back to business............ grin grin grin
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Business is back on............
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Boss,from a professional point of view, is it advisable to buy i car now? from Maryland.

How long will it take to get to tincan? I dont want to get stuck with this jan 2015 duty charge. Cos i dont hv the money and it nt worth the cost.

Do you advise i buy a car nw?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by calculusx(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
keyman0007:
Boss,from a professional point of view, is it advisable to buy i car now? from Maryland.
How long will it take to get to tincan? I dont want to get stuck with this jan 2015 duty charge. Cos i dont hv the money and it nt worth the cost.
Do you advise i buy a car nw?

You still have the grace of buying till end of next month. End of next month i mean means your vehicle ought to be in port latest 20th of November 2014. As for me, buying continues grin No matter the price of pms in gas station, we won't run our cars with urine
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
thank you sir, I will wait and see what happens
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2014
calculusx:

You still have the grace of buying till end of next month. End of next month i mean means your vehicle ought to be in port latest 20th of November 2014. As for me, buying continues grin No matter the price of pms in gas station, we won't run our cars with urine

Whether you buy or not doesn't depend on you alone. What of if you buy and I refuse to ship? I refuse to ship any vehicle you buy after November 15. I don't want you to end up dolling out your money to GEJ with the new tariff coming up. Election is near and GEJ needs more money to add to the 20B Naira the CBN talked about. Election money thing....

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by calculusx(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
FastShipping:

Whether you buy or not doesn't depend on you alone. What of if you buy and I refuse to ship? I refuse to ship any vehicle you buy after November 15. I don't want you to end up dolling out your money to GEJ with the new tariff coming up. Election is near and GEJ needs more money to add to the 20B Naira the CBN talked about. Election money thing....

Do you mean FG wants to steal from the poor masses? Don't let SSS or PDP call for you ooo grin grin
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Back on....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Busy day already. Live pictures

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by thomason: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
FastShipping:
Busy day already. Live pictures

Pls, can i have your email add? Its important.

Thanks
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
FastShipping:
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
FastShipping:

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
FastShipping:
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tuesday
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
FastShipping:
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
FastShipping:
Back on....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
FastShipping:
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by compumania: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Boss how much is it to ship 2007 Toyota Camry from FL 32935 to Cotonou? Also from FL 32935 to lagos? I need to weigh my options carefully against Jan price hike.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
FastShipping:

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by NawaO1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bro, How much do you ship from South Carolina SC 29615 to Lagos via Atlanta? Towing and shipping estimate and also from Long Island to Lagos via New Jersey
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
NawaO1:
Bro, How much do you ship from South Carolina SC 29615 to Lagos via Atlanta? Towing and shipping estimate and also from Long Island to Lagos via New Jersey

There is no port in Atlanta. Greenville, SC to Lagos via Savannah - $250 + $950 = $1200. That is if your vehicle is clean and free of accident. Port in Savannah only accepts clean vehicles. If your vehicle is accidented, we have to take it to Jacksonville, FL. To JAX port - $375 + $950.

Long Island NY to port, then Lagos - $300 + $950.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by NawaO1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
FastShipping:

There is no port in Atlanta. Greenville, SC to Lagos via Savannah - $250 + $950 = $1200. That is if your vehicle is clean and free of accident. Port in Savannah only accepts clean vehicles. If your vehicle is accidented, we have to take it to Jacksonville, FL. To JAX port - $375 + $950.

Long Island NY to port, then Lagos - $300 + $950.

Thank you for your prompt reply. what if i can drive or tow the car down to your facility in NJ for onward shipping to Lagos.
Can you provide me with your email address, phone number. Thanks
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
NawaO1:

Thank you for your prompt reply. what if i can drive or tow the car down to your facility in NJ for onward shipping to Lagos.
Can you provide me with your email address, phone number. Thanks

I am not in New Jersey. I am in NC. There is no need to drive the vehicle anywhere. Just leave the vehicle where it is and we do the pick up from wherever the vehicle is located. 336-210-8390.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
FastShipping:
HERE....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
FastShipping:
still in business
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
FastShipping:
HERE....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
FastShipping:
Still open for business.....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
FastShipping:
still in business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.