Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,234 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Hello - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hello (4287 Views)

HELLO LADIES - Negative Effect Of High Heels On Your Bodies / Hello / hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello by toluxa1(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Funny thread grin
Re: Hello by dennykel60: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
gommex:
is dat drug herbal
it is completely herbal product, no side effects. Contains saw palmeto extract, lecithin, zinc, pumpkin seed oils. A combination with a product called Double power makes you last longer in bed.
Re: Hello by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2014
easy86:
@PRISTINE HOW DID YOU USE THE THREE, GINGER, GARLIC AND LIME. PLEASE EXPLAIN BERA
It is very easy. First of all i take 3 cloves of garlic and chop them into tiny bits and leave them in the plate for 4-5 mins and then i peel of the skin my ginger. As for the lime, i squeeze about 2 in a full glass of water. I swallow the chopped bits of garlic because if one mistakenly chew them, then your mouth will stink but if swallowed the mouth does n't stink. After swallowing the garlic i wash them down with my glass of lime-water, then i chew my ginger. Simple
Re: Hello by ozo13(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
The solution to premature ejaculation is just a market away from you. When i take chopped ginger, garlic and lime i can go 7 rounds of sex non-stop with each round averaging close to 45 mins. No joke but i must tell you that my exercises have indeed been helpful to me.
normal time range for ejaculation is 2-19mins.those people saying dey can last 45" need b careful sha.no gv ya self stroke later in ya life ooo.I understand d fact DAT it takes females a longer time before dey reach climax. Kegel exercise for guys is there to do.u can also reduce d level of ya anxiety, condom too can help.u can make him even release before having d real intercourse. Personally I notice DAT I last longer in second and may b 3rd round.sometimes its my galfrnd DAT tells me she feels tired in those oda 2rounds. grin grin.lasting more than 30mins can make someone have heart attack or stroke cos u have overworked the heart.dats y u hear sometimes say some guys die untop woman during sex.please those that are bragging 30-45 mins u need be careful o.a word I think is enough for d wise grin

2 Likes

Re: Hello by dmcdad: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

It is very easy. First of all i take 3 cloves of garlic and chop them into tiny bits and leave them in the plate for 4-5 mins and then i peel of the skin my ginger. As for the lime, i squeeze about 2 in a full glass of water. I swallow the chopped bits of garlic because if one mistakenly chew them, then your mouth will stink but if swallowed the mouth does n't stink. After swallowing the garlic i wash them down with my glass of lime-water, then i chew my ginger. Simple
This seem somewhat funny. For how long did you do this?
Re: Hello by stanley99a(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
easy86:
@PRISTINE HOW DID YOU USE THE THREE, GINGER, GARLIC AND LIME. PLEASE EXPLAIN BERA
Re: Hello by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
tonyadex:

Nice advice but he should practice kegel exercise (google it)

Yeah... Kegel exercise is good.
Also try reverse kegel, edging and ballooning exercise.

Breathing exercise
We all know too much mastubation cause PE too and most guys can't do without it in a day.

It can affect you positively if done well and negatively .

Click this link to read more... Can't copy paste what i didn't write.

You will learn the breathing technique , how to practise good mastubation habit, gaining your confidence, the mindset to last long.

The problem of PE can be pysical, psychological or both..
Working on your confident and mindset is important.
www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/last-longer-in-bed

search for this book online and download
Books

the multi-örgäsmic man by
Mantak chia and douglas Abrams

Chia's _Taoist
Secretes of Love

By mantak chia and micheal winn.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2014
I just hope all our experts here are certified by NAFDAC... I want to try the ginger, garlic and lime method first and see how it goes....
Re: Hello by pghero: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2016
I also agree with Tony.

You can also learn how to get laid in Vegas with this guide. It's an essential skill that all men can appreciate once they master it.

It's great because it's been proven clinically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Object Growing In My Private Part / French Dentists Pose Naked To Protest Against Lack Of PPE (Photos) / Affordable Ivf Hospital In Lagos (infertility Center)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.