Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (22588 Views)

Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2014
I know the topic is weird but it is as a result of the various 'He's getting married to another after 10 abortions for him' threads all over the place.

Well, this is for my sisters but guys are free to contribute.

It is true that guys have managed to confuse us by saying things like 'sex is proof of love' and 'how do we know if we're sexually compartible' but we should be wise enough to know that these are lies. I mean, take a look at our parents who had no intimate experience, are they not living happily?

As a Christian, I'm an abstinence advocate but the purpose of this thread is not to push my beliefs on all girls as I know not every one is a Christian plus, some girls have chosen to have sex. Also, research has shown that abstinence only education does not prevent teenage pregnancy.

So to you who have decided to have sex, why are you getting pregnant? Yes this question is for the girls and I know you don't impregnate yourselves but with all the birth control methods available I'll say it is all you. And when you get pregnant why do you abort the baby? Yes, that's all you too. And when you abort these babies why do you expect the guys to still marry you? With all the 'quaks' in our society today, there is every reason to question your fertility after an abortion. And have you considered the health/life risks? Guys might tell you 'if you love me you'll abort the baby' because they are not affected in anyway and quite frankly they don't care but we should learn to prevent the pregnancy from occuring.

As long as you are not married, live for YOU and you alone
Now, there are a number of birth control methods which include:

•Hormonal contraceptives which inhibits fretilization and are in form of oral pills, implants under the skin, injections, patches, IUDs and a vaginal ring.

•Barrier contraceptives which attepts to stop prenancy by preventing sperm from entering the uterus and they include female condoms, cervical caps, diaphragms, and contraceptive sponges with spermicide.

•Pull out method and fertility awareness. The pull out method is known and self explanatory and fertility awareness methods involve determining the most fertile days of the menstrual cycle and avoiding unprotected intercourse. NB. These are the least effective methods according to research.

Of all these methods, abstinence is the only one proven to be 100% effective wink. And it is advised to use more than one method.
There is nothing 'casual' about sex ma girls and naked curses don't work cheesy. Remember, guys have only semen(which will be replenished) to lose. Let's take charge of what happens to us and put away the victim card!
Say no to PMS
Say no to unprotected 'casual' sex
Say no to STDs and STIs
Say no to unwanted pregnancy
Say no to abortion!!!

I know most of us here are learned and might already know these things but also try to educate others around you.

To learn more you can conduct your own reseach online or head to any health care center.

Happy new year! smiley

Source: me and wikipedia.

49 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2014
What you should preach is that women should grow brains and be able to see through the antics of men who just wants to get between their thighs. They should be able to stop been drawn by the artificial glow of silliness they call attraction and use their brains more.

Pre-marital sex is not so evil, but why dont they insist the guy use protection or they themselves us protection? Forget birth control etc. There are too much risks in unprotected sex for people to be taking off their clothes at the slightest opportunity.

Girls should get smarter as this game is getting boring, guys use the same tricks and speeches and girls keep falling for those same tricks.

Note: By "girls" a mean a percentage not all

8 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by crackhaus: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2014
I like the sauce cheesy
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by xynerise: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Some girls used sex to wish Happy New year grin

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by ichommy(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise: Some girls used sex to wish Happy New year grin

Xynerise!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: What you should preach is that women should grow brains and be able to see through the antics of men who just wants to get between their thighs. They should be able to stop been drawn by the artificial glow of silliness they call attraction and use their brains more.

I thought as encouraging girls to 'grow brains' na. The thread is about girls taking responsibility for their lives. But you can help the ministry by expanding your contribution. smiley

Pre-marital sex is not so evil, but why dont they insist the guy use protection or they themselves us protection? Forget birth control etc. There are too much risks in unprotected sex for people to be taking off their clothes at the slightest opportunity.

Girls should get smarter as this game is getting boring, guys use the same tricks and speeches and girls keep falling for those same tricks.

PMS might not be so evil but what results from it is what people don't want so to avoid the long chain of regrets it is approprriate to educate the ladies on the various options they have.

I agree with you that girls should insist that guys should use protection but this is about girls knowing that there are things they can also do to protect themselves.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2014
Yeah girls know there are things to do and yet again, they keep falling into the same pit of players who have no regard for them while completely ignoring those who do. That is the major problem with girls these days.

3 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Odunharry(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: Yeah girls know there are things to do and yet again, they keep falling into the same pit of players who have no regard for them while completely ignoring those who do. That is the major problem with girls these days.

u r ryt...i knw many will read it n afta readng thats all...they will still kp repeatng same thing

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Odunharry:
u r ryt...i knw many will read it n afta readng thats all...they will still kp repeatng same thing
And I wonder if they have brains or vacuum inside their skulls

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by xynerise: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2014
ichommy:

Xynerise!
Sir!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sijo01(f): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise: Some girls used sex to wish Happy New year grin

Antelop, how u tak kno?

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:

Ignorance and stupidity is the word.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by xynerise: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Sijo01:

Antelop, how u tak kno?
Google tongue
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2014
Sijo01:

Ignorance and stupidity is the word.
Now the question is why a lot of the female gender has the stupîdity in them. Dont you ladies talk to one another? tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sijo01(f): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise:
Google tongue

angry
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2014
I guess we can only do so much because it takes one who wants to help herself to change. But I'm just tired of the blame games and the victim card and the nak£d swearing(this one is funny) and that's the purpose of the thread.

And I forgot to add that although pills are said to be harmless, I personally had a discussion with a medical practitioner and he said from what he has seen(his patients), pills can make a woman less fertile after long usage.

Just putting all the info I have here and you all are free to contribute. smiley

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sijo01(f): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
Now the question is why a lot of the female gender has the stupîdity in them. Dont you ladies talk to one another? tonguetongue

In life, don't wait for somebody to lecture you on morality. Look around your environment and LEARN. That's my principle.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by OohMpaTM: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2014
Konji na bastard

All the agents of STDs, unwanted pregnancies and testicular torsion won't stop Ooh Mpa from getting some chikichiki

Adaeze, kekwanu? smiley
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2014
@Sijo01 it worked for you but some girls fell into the wrong hands early in life( I almost did too sef). So moral education is not such a waste. smiley

@ooh Mpa odinma o! You're welcome... smiley
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003: ^^ it worked for you but some girls fell into the wrong hands early in life( I almost did too sef). So moral education is not such a waste. smiley
so what is the problem with ladies? Inherent genetic stupîdity or what?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2014
LADIES, if we must play, play with condom ooo.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
so what is the problem with ladies? Inherent genetic stupîdity or what?

O jeez! Mynd easy jor no need of calling names. Like I said, some girls fall into the wrong hands early. I remember when I was still in secondary school, 15 year olds were already 'dating' 25-30 year old men! Now these old men were just taking advantage of them but how were they to know at that age? At such early stage you can make some girls believe any rubbish and I'm no psychologist but that can affect their reasoning. Our parents didn't even give us appropriate sex education, they just pretended that there was nothing like sex! So the problem isn't inherent stupiditty but rather lack of proper sex education.

13 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

O jeez! Mynd easy jor no need of calling names. Like I said, some girls fall into the wrong hands early. I remember when I was still in secondary school, 15 year olds were already 'dating' 25-30 year old men! Now these old men were just taking advantage of them but how were they to know at that age? At such early stage you can make some girls believe any rubbish and I'm no psychologist but that can affect their reasoning. Our parents didn't even give us appropriate sex education, they just pretended that there was nothing like sex! So the problem isn't inherent stupiditty but rather lack of proper sex education.
When I make these comments, I am not talking about children who are taken advantage of by grown men who ought to be in jail but I am talking about adults who have brains but refuse to use them.

Would you tell me that a 20 year old girl does not know what's good for her? Yet they keep going for the wrong people. The guys who have no good intention and they come back to blame the guys who already have a mission and they accomplished it

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sijo01(f): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003: @Sijo01 it worked for you but some girls fell into the wrong hands early in life( I almost did too sef). So moral education is not such a waste.

I'm not saying moral education is a waste swthrt but the best way to learn in every ramification of life is to learn from the successes and mistakes of others.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Buchukwu: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2014
No it simply makes the woman the mother of a dead child and the guy the father of a dead child..
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by checkdate(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2014
THE BEST I CAN DO BASED ON THIS SUBJECT IS TO OBSERVE THE RESPONSE/REPLY.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by tolurainbow(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Yels..
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by 1UNEC: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2014
Rhetorical question I must say. We all know the good and the bad but choose to act to please ourselves. There is a level of selfishness in every man/woman.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2014
despite being bombarded with effect of PMS,abortions etc daily on the media,some girls are just so dumb to fall for the same lines guys use.
At times i wonder the genetic makeup of some ladies,that they cant read in btw the lines.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by omiobo: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Most of the girls think like Esau while the guys think like Jacob.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by xynerise: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Sijo01:

angry
tongue
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by 4tunebest(f): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: Pre-marital sex is not so evil

Lets call a spade a spade

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.