Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (22595 Views)

Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by loswhite(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: What you should preach is that women should grow brains and be able to see through the antics of men who just wants to get between their thighs. They should be able to stop been drawn by the artificial glow of silliness they call attraction and use their brains more.

Pre-marital sex is not so evil, but why dont they insist the guy use protection or they themselves us protection? Forget birth control etc. There are too much risks in unprotected sex for people to be taking off their clothes at the slightest opportunity.

Girls should get smarter as this game is getting boring, guys use the same tricks and speeches and girls keep falling for those same tricks.

Note: By "girls" a mean a percentage not all
most times it is the ladies dat even want unprotected sex. So don't put it on guys cos even wen some guys want to use protection d ladies kip saying no

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Lakeshizu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
oga Mazi no vex o...when is your next write up landing? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sunshinelady(f): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Now, I wuld like to congratulate d 0p for such intelligent contribution. I want to beliv wat d 0p was hammerin on was 'abstinence' & not 'safe sex'. Dere's nothin safe about premarital sex. Ladies, dat guys are said to be less in population dan ladies is not an xcuse for premarital sex, dat u r no longer a virgin is not an xcuse for premarital sex. In order not to sound too religious (cos not everybody believes in God), I won't say stay away from premarital sex cos God said so (even though dats enof reason ), I wuld say stay away from premarital sex 4ur on good. Just see d dangers : heartbreak, STDs, unwanted pregnancy, abortion, droppin out of skul(if u r still in skul), ur parents disownin u (if dey are d strict type), bein a singl mum, loosing ur self esteeem etc. Pls pls my fellow ladies, let's help ourselves. Men are created naturally selfish (don't mean any offence by dat) , & dey ll do anythin to get wat dey want; claimin to love u, promisin marriage, usin money, saying since u aint a virgin so y don't u do it, threatenin to leave u, etc. Pls all don't fall for any of dese. Sex was meant 4 marriage, let's not tink we r wiserr dan God who made d act of sex in d first place. Say no to premarital sex, d dangers aint worth it. May God help us in Jesus name Amen

4 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by ozuahphilipyah: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Some of you(girls)are very stupid.After you people(girls)must have drench we(guys)of our economic well being with your materialistic instinct and you(girls) chose to go moon alone,is not gonna work.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by TrishaP(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
And I wonder if they have brains or vacuum inside their skulls
Very funny! angry
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MaziOmenuko: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
....Don't forget that sex has its own advantages in a relationship...

Just my 2 cents; for those advocating for no sex...
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Lakeshizu(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
And plenty disadvantages.. tongue grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by pawesome(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Most gals like 90% always act before they think...
if not why will u giv d guy all d sexual pleasures ranging from B.J n all types f shit n u still expect him to marry you just because he has professed, protect and provided love for u?
have u eva seen a fisherman feed a fish just because he used a bait to catch d fish?
dts y ah keep on saying dis same word to all d gals dt I meet,'have sex n do all sorta stuffs dt u wanna just because u wanna do it n not because of any guy or love' cz to me love doesn't exist.;love is just an illusion created by boys de decisive gals...
u will abort for a guy n xpect him to marry u.u smoke omo?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by ireke(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
rigarmortis: yes OP...abortion is a proof of love.

if a girl loves a guy and "mistakenly" got preggy for the same guy....

if the guy is not ready to settle down...due to some reasons.......(working on a project that requires full attention, masters degree, has not built his house etc,) then the girl should be able to prove her love and abort the foetus before it becomes a baby.

yes.....its a proof of love.

I think it's high time girls demand some proof of love too -
If you love me, you will not be in a hurry to get into my pants
If you love me, you will know that Love is not all about s.ex
If you love me, you will not force or trick me for your s.exual pleasure
If you love me, you will put the need to avoid pregnancy above your need to "feel me skin to skin"
If you love me, you will think about what will happen if "we" get pregnant
If you love me, you will not put me through the risk of abortion
If you love me, you will not even mention abortion to me

I pray that my sons and their generation will be REAL MEN that show these types of proof of love.

5 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by pawesome(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP,Hw many guys dn brk ur heart?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by mazizitonene(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
El Guapo: Well, this is a case for the feminine gender. I bet we the guys should just stand and watch from the sidelines.

Truth to be told, higher percentage of the feminine race possesses 0.5 digits or no IQ at all. Their decisions on most occassions lack prudence and are uber-nonsense. lipsrsealed

Like i said earlier, a case for the females. cool
On point bruva cool
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by chynazom(f): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
cheesy
Mynd_44:
so what is the problem with ladies? Inherent genetic stupîdity or what?
cheesy
Easy Sir!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
chynazom: cheesy cheesy
Easy Sir!
I was merely asking a question na
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Kay17: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Abstinence is the weakest protection, it is only a mental barrier/defence. That stands against the hormonal and emotional pressures a woman is biologically built to naturally have. The end result, the woman is unprepared.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by vickyO(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice post @ op

Abstinence is still the best form of playing safe.
Jeez, I rather abstain than bother myself with all these control methods, what if I forget to use it? what if the mood gets so intense and we lose control?
Any thing can happen when you're having sex. And the fact that it is done premaritally makes it a more delicate situation.

And as for the gullible 15 year olds, theirs is more like a sorry case.
How can a 30 year old man ask you for sex and you go ahead?

Any ways, I believe upbringing differs and exposure matters.

Just abstain from sex and you'll have no cause to worry about STDs.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Kay17: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
ireke:

If you love me, you will put the need to avoid pregnancy above your need to "feel me skin to skin"

I pray that my sons and their generation will be REAL MEN that show these types of proof of love.

What about love for same sex, without sex
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by chynazom(f): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
I was merely asking a question na
I like the fact that in your earlier post you noted that by 'girls', you meant a percentage. (Not all)
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
chynazom:
I like the fact that in your earlier post you noted that by 'girls', you meant a percentage. (Not all)
The funny thing is that even the ones I used to think are excepted are showing signs of silliness
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Yay! Front page baybe... Thanks to our fine MOD Jaybee and all that made it happen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by rigarmortis: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
ireke:

what is this one saying?

are you high on sharp sand?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Are we not paying for the sex? as a woman you do not want sex then dnt want money too, we pay for sex we will both enjoy so the woman should equal pay for the aftermath of the sex dnt u tink so.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by babestell(f): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Life is a b**ch to women in naija sha
Your family is on your neck to get married so you hook up with Mr A whom you like unfortunately you get knocked up and then Mr A realizes he cant afford a family or get married and you cant go back home because the stigma and disgrace would be too much to bear. Hence you readily agree when he says lets abort, Unfortunately he confides in his friends who advise him that if you could agree so easily that means that you must be very experienced in it, is he sure you haven't done previous abortions, would you still be able to give birth bla-bla, before u know it, your boyfriend-less and everyone is wondering why you cant keep a guy.

From childhood boys are taught to be independent and decision makers, girls are taught to depend on their fathers, brothers and future husbands. unfortunately they carry over this mentalities to their relationships and seem to relinquish even control of their bodies to men.

Sunshine lady: Just see d dangers : heartbreak, STDs, unwanted pregnancy, abortion, droppin out of skul(if u r still in skul), ur parents disownin u (if dey are d strict type), bein a single mum, loosing ur self esteem etc. Pls pls my fellow ladies, let's help ourselves. Men are created naturally selfish (don't mean any offence by dat) , & dey ll do anythin to get wat dey want; claimin to love u, promisin marriage, usin money, saying since u aint a virgin so y don't u do it, threatenin to leave u, etc. Pls all don't fall for any of dese.

I really liked your statement but unfortunately despite all these dangers there are countless examples of girls who did the "runs" and ended up happy or so it seems, and most times these are the ones that are held up as examples for others to follow. Maybe its time to teach ourselves to be selfish especially about our bodies and hearts.

rigarmortis: yes OP...abortion is a proof of love.
if a girl loves a guy and "mistakenly" got preggy for the same guy....
if the guy is not ready to settle down...due to some reasons.......(working on a project that requires full attention, masters degree, has not built his house etc,) then the girl should be able to prove her love and abort the foetus before it becomes a baby.
yes.....its a proof of love.
You may insult him all you like, but rigarmortis has a valid point (from a guy's POV). Because this is how they think, it makes rational sense to them....even the so called ones who carry church on their head.

On the flip side. For those interested in restoring their lost purity http://thisgirlscity.com/hymen-repair-how-to-get-virginity-back/
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ogbakolo: Are we not paying for the sex? if as a woman you do not want sex then dnt want money too, we pay for sex we will both enjoy so the woman should equal pay for the aftermath of the sex. poor foolish girls
Now this is just classic
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by ireke(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kay 17:

What about love for same sex, without sex

Please don't drag me into rights issue... the type of love I was talking about is love for the opposite gender.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
vickyO: Nice post @ op

Abstinence is still the best form of playing safe.
Jeez, I rather abstain than bother myself with all these control methods, what if I forget to use it? what if the mood gets so intense and we lose control?
Any thing can happen when you're having sex. And the fact that it is done premaritally makes it a more delicate situation.

And as for the gullible 15 year olds, theirs is more like a sorry case.
How can a 30 year old man ask you for sex and you go ahead?

Any ways, I believe upbringing differs and exposure matters.

Just abstain from sex and you'll have no cause to worry about STDs.

Yea, I still maintain that abstinence is the best.

But for those girls, these men didn't just go 'oya come n spread those legs' lmao! At first it was love then the gifts now, these two things can make them feel comfortable with em then bam!!! Its come and visit me. Visitation enters something else. At first the girl will resist but then when the man forms vex, she'll think of losing him and give in.

And yea you're right, its also about home training and exposure. Thanks for the input...

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by quivah(f): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ogbakolo: Are we not paying for the sex? if as a woman you do not want sex then dnt want money too, we pay for sex we will both enjoy so the woman should equal pay for the aftermath of the sex. poor foolish girls

^^ some girls go see this and other posts here and still open leg yakata!! Shame on you

Oga o .. you pay your girlfriend/wife for se.x?!
Dude,you need to get a new girl. Or she gets a new guy.

Anyways, you made a mistake with "we".. he doesnt need to pay money for se.x neither do I need to pay se.x for money.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
quivah:

^^ some girls go see this and still open leg yakata!!

Oga o .. you pay your girlfriend/wife for se.x?!
Dude,you need to get a new girl. Or she gets a new guy .
Do you want to know a secret? Guys with that mentality gets more girls. That is a fact.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by quivah(f): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
Do you want to know a secret? Guys with that mentality gets more girls. That is a fact.
Yes true!... more "kind of" girls..

They know themselves..
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2014

I guess girls brought such coments upon themselves. SMH. This is why I encourage girls to learn to be independent! May no guy ever talk about me like this!

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by ireke(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
rigarmortis:

what is this one saying?

are you high on sharp sand?

No vex my dear. just my opinion and desire for my own generation - to deal with the opposite gender with mutual respect
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by 9jahubcom(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
sex is fun b4 ejaculation you know..but waiting at the right time is much better according to the word.....i think we can be patient enought but kipin our mind busy with other things wen d thoughts come....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.