Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (22600 Views)

Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by idakwojimathias(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Girls beware of pre- marital sex. It is a journey that one will embark
without going back because of the pleasure in it. always be in prayer
with your partner. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
vickyO: Nice post @ op

Abstinence is still the best form of playing safe.
Jeez, I rather abstain than bother myself with all these control methods, what if I forget to use it? what if the mood gets so intense and we lose control?
Any thing can happen when you're having sex. And the fact that it is done premaritally makes it a more delicate situation.

And as for the gullible 15 year olds, theirs is more like a sorry case.
How can a 30 year old man ask you for sex and you go ahead?

Any ways, I believe upbringing differs and exposure matters.

Just abstain from sex and you'll have no cause to worry about STDs.
abstinence is not the best way to play safe but the best way to avoid sex related products, having protected sex is the best way to play safe, I don't get why you wanna use abstinence and protection interchangeably in terms of playing the game safe, ie, when you're abstaining, you are not playing sade, you only play safe when it's protected.
I'm not an advocate of abstinence neither am I an advocate of premarital sex and my reason being that *abstinence in it's own form and definition is best described as a mirage and have never yielded anything positive since it's been hammered on years ago, fork must be forked. I know I'm a Christian, God forgive me, I'll rather preach protected sex that's abstinence.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by sweetestguy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
All these unmarried girls sayin all these tins, so uve nt had sex,or u no longer hav sex,,na wa oo
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
idakwojimathias: Girls beware of pre- marital sex. It is a journey that one will embark
without going back because of the pleasure in it. always be in prayer
with your partner. May God help us
God gave man the passion to procreate but not the desire to do it exclusively in wedlock, sex is a sin, I don't care, sex is bad, Icare but tell me what's bad in sex provided It's protected??
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
There is an igbo proverb that says that "he who does not go to the beach/river will not drown" what i'm saying is that abstinence is the best. Ladies, i'm gonna be truthful to you... A man who insists on sex before marriage especially when you are AGAINST it, he does not love you. Please judge... Is it fair to dump a woman after she has risked her life via abortions? Btw abortion is murder, take it or leave it. A man who loves you would care about your physical and more importantly emotional wellbeing. A man who sends his gf to do abortion is WICKED. So if her womb is damaged as a result, do you think he would still marry you? Ladies please use your HEAD. A word is enough for the ______________ (answer yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
quivah:
Yes true!... more "kind of" girls..

They know themselves..
Well there are always exceptions and the type of girls are actually prevalent
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
rigarmortis: yes OP...abortion is a proof of love.

if a girl loves a guy and "mistakenly" got preggy for the same guy....

if the guy is not ready to settle down...due to some reasons.......(working on a project that requires full attention, masters degree, has not built his house etc,) then the girl should be able to prove her love and abort the foetus before it becomes a baby.

yes.....its a proof of love.

We're trying to see that that 'mistake' does not happen in the first place. 2ndly, after prooving her love how do you repay her? By dumping her behind when its time for marriage rii? SMH
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

I guess girls brought such coments upon themselves. SMH. This is why I encourage girls to learn to be independent! May no guy ever talk about me like this!
I would love to say amen to it but you have a huge role to play before it can be real

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

We're trying to see that that 'mistake' does not happen in the first place. 2ndly, after prooving her love how do you repay her? By dumping her behind when its time for marriage rii? SMH
I tire o my brother. It is not love but carelessness. Wait till you get married before pregnancy.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by lomaxx: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

Nobody forced her to prove "her love". It was her choice.

So if he decides to 'wife' someone else, he's making his choice too. He doesn't need to be forced/compelled.

Anyone who doesn't like the terms is free to walk.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Mynd I know that.

@Lez, I don't think your vibration is necessary. If you don't care if it's sin or not then by all means go ahead. My thread is about safty and self protection.

And uhm, even wikipedia listed abstinence as a birth control method the most effective for that matter cheesy so you're more or less babbling. smiley
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:
I guess girls brought such coments upon themselves. SMH. This is why I encourage girls to learn to be independent! May no guy ever talk about me like this!
Amen! Nwa nne m, an independent and humble woman will not be spoken to in that manner. I hotara?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by rigarmortis: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

why all this victim mentality by girls nowadays.

he takes care of bills and stuff.

you fall in love.

you both do "it"

infact it is scientifically proven that you enjoy it more.

he takes you out again.

and you "take in"

and you want him to "take you as you are"....even though you know he is not ready.

puh-lease......park well

there is no mad person on the streets on moscow
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
lomaxx:

Nobody forced her to prove "her love". It was her choice.

So if he decide to 'wife' someone else, he's making his choice too. He doesn't need to be forced/compelled.

Anyone who doesn't like the terms is free to walk.

Hope girls can see this! We need to wise up and take responsibility for our bodies! Your body is yours until you're married so take care of it and do what is best for YOU. Yep, be selfish! Guys don't care even if you die in the process.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
rigarmortis:

you fall in love.

you both do "it"

he takes you out again.

and you "take in"

and you want him to "take you as you are"....even though you know he is not ready.

puh-lease......park well

Lol... I'm not sure you know what is happening here.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by quivah(f): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

Hope girls can see this! We need to wise up and take responsibility for our bodies! Your body is yours until you're married so take care of it and do what is best for YOU. Yep, be selfish! Guys don't care even if you die in the process.
Hope they listen....
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by xynerise: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
rigarmortis:

you fall in love.

you both do "it"

he takes you out again.

and you "take in"

puh-lease......park well

grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
rigarmortis:

you fall in love.

you both do "it"

he takes you out again.

and you "take in"

puh-lease......park well

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sunshinelady(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

. Am tellin u, guys/men are naturally heartless, am sori to say. Dey just want pleasure(Xcept dose led by God). Ladies shuld real undastand dis, don't hav sex to 'show him love' or appreciate him. Dere are oda ways to show geniuine lov, if he doesn't want dose den its not real love. Se x and love hav no connection except in marriage. U can love witout sex & u can hav sex witout love
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by xynerise: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Let me use this brief layman analysis to illustrate my point.

Boy and girl experienced ''true love''. They had sex(Knowing the consequences)

They both know the danger of abortion yet they still had unprotected sex(The girl wasn't rap'e neither was she hypnotized)

This same girl has heard stories of girls that died after abortion yet she said ''Nothing dey happen''. Now she claims she loves the guy(who will live his life to the fullest even if she dies of abortion).

She did the abortion not once, twice, thrice, ''Fouice'', lol and ended up aborting her womb and fallopian tube. Now she wants both the guy to take responsibility of her foolishness.

What stops her from using protection in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sunshine lady: . Am tellin u, guys/men are naturally heartless, am sori to say. Dey just want pleasure(Xcept dose led by God). Ladies shuld real undastand dis, don't hav sex to 'show him love' or appreciate him. Dere are oda ways to show geniuine lov, if he doesn't want dose den its not real love. Se x and love hav no connection except in marriage. U can love witout sex & u can hav sex witout love

Hahahahahaaaaa... grin

How is your love life my dear and what kind of animals have you been dating?!

I was so touched by your post I actually cried..

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by abdulkayus(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Whether we like it or not. Pre marital and extra marital sex is a sin. God is our creator and wiser than us all, dat he said we shld sex shld only happen by d married ones. God Almighty that gave us d sexual feeling, also told us and teach us hw to control d feelin. Abstenance is d BEST form of safe sex. No worry of preganancy, abortion, diseases and heartbreak. Again, gals need to be wiser and learn hw to be independent cos guys use d advantages of gals dependin on dem. They also need parental care and sex education as early as possible.
Guys, remember, u too have sisters and will have daughters, so dont do unto someone war u dont want to be done to urs.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dear Ladies..

Please stop crying wolf and trying to make yourselves the victims.. Its getting stale. This is the beginning of 2014 and such foolishness needs to be dropped in 2013. You are not decieving anyone.

Unless you ladies want to say you are really stupid, you cant tell me you didnt know the consequences of having unprotected sex with a man.

Unless you ladies were raped, you always have the power to refuse sex from a guy..

Unless you ladies are saying that your brains dont function right at the sight of a d!ick, You all are aware of a drug called Postinol 2 (amongst other contraceptives).

Unless you Ladies are telling us that you were drunk during the sex, you know darn well when its not safe for you to have unprotected sex.

Lets stop over-hyping a non-issue. The pregnancy was a mistake.. I enjoyed the sex, you enjoyed the sex. I moaned, you screamed, clawed and did some gymnastics..

Unless you wanted to get pregnant, its obvious that the guy isnt ready to be a father.. Or did you think that when he came in by 3pm from the club, that what he had in mind was to father a baby 9 months later..

If you truly love him like you say you do, you would care enough to do whatever it takes to keep him happy which is delete the baby..

You are the one who didnt take the pills, so
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Me I tire for girls that still get pregnant oon with all d known and available contraceptives, wit d Rich available info on dis particular course. I mean even if you forgot to use a condom n u re not into contraceptives cos of d long term effects what of taking d readily Available POSTINOR 2 after d Act, or d Age long method of taking salty water immediately after the Act to decapitate any present sperm... Seriously I just tire for some girls, anybody who gets preggers is just plain careless n abortion is Evil and sheer wickedness against innocent Babies, I'm sure u wouldn't kill yourself or Mother for him buh you will readily kill your innocent Baby 'For Love' mtcheeeeeWwww
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Ellidude(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
This was exactly my point on a certain thread i created about a nearly commited mistake by me..

SEX IS MEANT ONLY FOR SPOUSES..

Its preposterous that nowadays girls love more of EXPERIMENTATION..

This of course leads to wrong results- PREGNANCY, STD'S, FAILURE TO PROCREATE AGAIN ETC..

Now to cover their failure from their teachers [PARENTS TO BE PRECISE] they destroy the experiment- ABORTION like it never took place leaving behind consequences which may arise..

Its absurd!!

Note: Post for spinsters who aren't classified as being MATURE.....

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
rigarmortis:

you fall in love.

you both do "it"

he takes you out again.

and you "take in"

puh-lease......park well

ooh Please can you show us this "SCIENTIFICAL PROVE" I'd like to know how it was carried out? Who did it? And the method used to carry out dis research? I'll also like to find out why the parties who enjoy sex d less seem to be the ones who are willing to do anything to get it like LIE, cheat, punch their hommies, promise heaven n earth, sell their birthright grin, invest dia last card in a brothel, turn to MUGu 50 all to 'get some'

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: Me I tire for girls that still get pregnant oon with all d known and available contraceptives, wit d Rich available info on dis particular course. I mean even if you forgot to use a condom n u re not into contraceptives cos of d long term effects what of taking d readily Available POSTINOR 2 after d Act, or d Age long method of taking salty water immediately after the Act to decapitate any present sperm... Seriously I just tire for some girls, anybody who gets preggers is just plain careless n abortion is Evil and sheer wickedness against innocent Babies, I'm sure u wouldn't kill yourself or Mother for him buh you will readily kill your innocent Baby 'For Love' mtcheeeeeWwww

And Postinor 2 is not a prescription drug and available at all chemist and pharmacies nationwide @ less than 300 per card..

If you no see your period after 2 months, That na Goba.. meaning you don buy fake drugs be that.. grin Better go see your nearest chemist for Abortion.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by 2sexyus: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

I get your point but that's the kind of society we have. Sometimes I also wonder why girls make wrong choices. What I'm trying to do is to get rid of the 'use and dump' mentality. Truth is, the girls that cry actually allow themselves to be used.

Being real to a Nigerian girl is one the worse thing that can happen to any guy in a relationship. Why is it that most them grow grey matter after countless series of Fvcks?

Why is that they want the bad boys for fvcks and good guy for a husband?

In Nigeria, a broke ass nigga cant get love buy a guy with "wad" even if ill-gotten make their head role.

It's what they want, It what guys should give them.

Anyways, it's 2014 already... I can't afford not to give them what they want.

But what of cases where a girl is an a long term relationship with a guy and he claims to love her? How is she to know that the guy is gon dump her after all is said and done?

that's very easy to know. By their fruit you shall know them.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
bfmconcepts: girls are indirectly demanding for sex when they demand for money from a guy.
don't demand money from a guy and he won't demand sex from you
Total RUbbish!!! A guy will demand sex from a gir he just met today who hasn't even told him of anything money related... Anybody can demand for what they want from anybody, d Demandee has the power to say YES OR NO to d demandor... You can get me an Iphone 5 n I'll refuse to have sex wit you, its not trade by barter... If you want prostitutes pick them up on d streets

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Ellidude(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: Total RUbbish!!! A guy will demand sex from a gir he just met today who hasn't even told him of anything money related... Anybody can demand for what they want from anybody, d Demandee has the power to say YES OR NO to d demandor... You can get me an Iphone 5 n I'll refuse to have sex wit you, its not trade by barter... If you want prostitutes pick them up on d streets
Then why can't they make the right choices by refusing to GET LAID HUH??
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by ifeanyija(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nairaland gurls pretend not to like sex, they talk as if they neva had premarital sex b4. Girl and pretence
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by GentleMimi: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
I love the way the guys who try to convince girls to sleep wif them are the same peeps bashing girls here. Some of we ladies are sooo stupid that we confuse infactuation with love.A guy tells u to jump...u ask ''how high''. He says ''spread ur legs'' and u ask ''how wide''. Its is sooo pathetic.
But it is not entirely her fault. I do blame parents too.How dedicated are u in boosting the confidence of ur female child? Helping her discover her body,strength and weakness? A female child who does not appreciate her worth has the tendency to be influenced by persuasive antics of the male folk. Equip a child wif moral values ,and in most cases,u'll see her soar above all odds.
I'm speaking from experience. I broke up wif my last beau immediately after NYSC cos i got the impression he was loosing interest cos i was too firm wif my ''no sex b4 marriage'' policy. He actually threatened to get another chick who liked him...and i was like,fine! I stood my ground cos i know my worth.The guy still calls me till today despite the breakup.
You as a female can never earn a guy's respect by ''living for him''. Even if u must hv sex wif him,let it be because u enjoy it and u initiated it.Not because u wanna please him!!!!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.