Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 (2011 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Prophecies For 2015 From Rev. Gabriel Israel Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by EKSamuel(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2014
THE PROPHET SPEAKS

"1. I see what is happening in Syria also happening in the Russian federation. As I look into the spirit realm, I see the Russian national flag burning from different corners with little flames, until it congregated at the centre of the flag with a huge explosion....Let's pray for Russia.

2. I see a fatal accident on a woman president in 2014.

3. Poison is being transported to the Aso Rock in sheep's clothing.

4. Rivers and Bayelsa States will be overwhelmed with killings in 2014.

5. In 2014, the people of the Benin Kingdom will gather together on a crucial matter.

6. God is raising 14,000 new Prophets in 2014, all over the world.

7. I see uncommon visitors coming into Nigeria in 2014.

PROPHECY TO THE AMERICAN NATION FOR 2014, FROM REV. GABRIEL ISRAEL

The United States of America will experience the greatest of plagues ever to
be recorded in history for:

1. Its gradual decline for the support of the national peace of Israel;

2. Its insensitivity and unpercieved cunning style of the Persians (Iran) to lure her (America) to support its world endangering nuclear program that is timely injurious to the nation of Israel. But God will protect the nation of Israel.

3. Part of the strike that America will suffer will be highly economical and naturally occuring disasters. Except America turns and listens to the plight of the Jewish state, she (America) will greatly pay for an alliance with the Persians.
Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by 1UNEC: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Every prophecy makes front page these days. MOD, this 1 shoudn't be an exceptionooooo.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by Rich4god(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Is these the new trend... Every MOG now making prophesy... I think its time I make mine... I see Nigeria becoming a super nation sooner than expected and contrary to all these so called prophesy by MOG's, I see 2014 as the most peaceful year in Nigerian history. And before I forget, I see myself acheiving my dream/potentials this 2014.... Prophesized by Rev. Dr. Prophet Rich4God.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by EKSamuel(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Rich4god: Is these the new trend... Every MOG making prophesy... I think its time I male mine... I see Nigeria becoming a super nation sooner than expect and contrary to all these so called prophesy by MOG's, I see 2014 as the most peaceful year in Nigerian history. And before I forget, I see myself acheiving my dream/potentials this 2014.... Prophesized by Rev. Dr. Prophet Rich4God.
Man of God, this is no phoney. Actually, these prophecies were given on the 30th of December and that of America was given in November. I just compiled them now, but they were not given on 31st night or 1st.
You can visit www.Facebook.com/gabrielisraelministriesinternational
And also on Facebook, go to the group --WHEN THE PROPHET SPEAKS.
This is not done because everyone, as you said, is prophesying. THE PROPHET prophesies as commanded. We post as it comes. If more comes, I will post.
This is NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH,...WE DO AS WE HEAR!

You are blessed.
Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by iamtheprincipal: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2014
I went through the prophecies of the Rev., but have to rebuke one of it that made reference to the great Benin Empire as GOD shall preserve my great King, Omo N'Oba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Erediawa II, the great Oba of Benin.
GOD bless the Benin Kingdom!
Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by EKSamuel(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2014
iamtheprincipal: I went through the prophecies of the Rev., but have to rebuke one of it that made reference to the great Benin Empire as GOD shall preserve my great King, Omo N'Oba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Erediawa II, the great Oba of Benin.
Man of God, the prophecy stated CRUCIAL MATTER, it could be any matter, the PROPHET didn't mention...please, no tension.
Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2014
our God is a mercyfull God.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by EKSamuel(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
iamtheprincipal: I went through the prophecies of the Rev., but have to rebuke one of it that made reference to the great Benin Empire as GOD shall preserve my great King, Omo N'Oba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Erediawa II, the great Oba of Benin.

THE PROPHET SPEAKS

"The drummers have LONG SINCE drummed, and HE that should take THE JOURNEY has LONG SINCE taken HIS JOURNEY.

YOU WILL SOON HEAR!"
Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by Zuria(f): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
This prophet should be told "no one messes with Putin" grin grin grin meanwhile, we are still looking for a missing Malaysian plane, Oh Prophet cool cool cool
Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by iamtheprincipal: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
EKSamuel:

THE PROPHET SPEAKS

"The drummers have LONG SINCE drummed, and HE that should take THE JOURNEY has LONG SINCE taken HIS JOURNEY.

YOU WILL SOON HEAR!"

Yeah, I have been informed from circles within. However, I enjoy your way with words.
Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by Yooguyz: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2014
I know this pastor gabriel who gave the prophecy, he is a student pastor in UNIBEN. Medical student to be precise, started his church in 100level. His campus fellowship can't even boast of 50 members. I will advise him to go and read for his MBBS, instead of coming here to paste rubbish.
Re: Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by EKSamuel(m): 1:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Yooguyz:
I know this pastor gabriel who gave the prophecy, he is a student pastor in UNIBEN. Medical student to be precise, started his church in 100level. His campus fellowship can't even boast of 50 members. I will advise him to go and read for his MBBS, instead of coming here to paste rubbish.

Friend, point(S) of correction:

1. You don't KNOW him, you've only SEEN him. So actually, you THINK you know him.
2. The ministry didn't start in UNIBEN, it CAME to UNIBEN way after it started.
3. He IS NOT a student pastor, he WAS (for your level of spiritual understanding; for he was not a student...SELAH)
4. The Church in TOWN is way over the number you quoted (just so you know he is no more on campus). And as for the campus ministry in UNIBEN, 50, as you said is an insult to our WORK FORCE, not to mention our actual membership strength and service attendance. Am I just bluffing? NO, I AM THE PASTOR as at the time of writing. Not still convinced, dial 08137472314. Still a skeptic, visit us at one of our services...You know exactly where to find us... We are a household name on campus, Ask ANYBODY.

You see, when God speaks, it is not our fault, our ears are open 24/7 and we hear...that's why we are accurate, for ITS. ALWAYS. TRUE!

Get busy with your future instead of LYING against a Man of God and putting yourself in trouble with God. There's no gain there.

REPENT!

(1) (Reply)

Wat Sex Can Do To Someone Like You (pix) / Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? / Why Is There Evil And Where Does Evil Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.