Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Thread For Lovers Of Gospel Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Lovers Of Gospel Songs (697 Views)

Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria / Best Gospel Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Lovers Of Gospel Songs by cutiepie01(f): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Good day Nairalanders,i've noticed that people mostly discuss about secular songs and artistes,so i decided to create this thread so that people like me who love gospel music can discuss about their best artistes,music,songs and also if possible, upload the latest songs in the gospel music industry for others to download.Thanks
Re: A Thread For Lovers Of Gospel Songs by cutiepie01(f): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Am gonna open the floor...lol.Talking about Nigeria gospel artistes,i love Frank Edwards;that guy is just too much,his songs inspires me and i also love his style of music,then Lara George;she's good,i mean she knows how to pitch high and her style of music is also unique,those are the two major Nigerian artistes i like sha,others are Tim Godfrey,sinach,florocka,..
Re: A Thread For Lovers Of Gospel Songs by cutiepie01(f): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2014
For foreign artistes,I love Kari Jobe,she has a soft, sweet voice,Jaci velasquez,Donnie Mcclurkin,Kirk Franklin;his songs are always technical,he doesnt sing anyhow,Juanita Bynum,cece-winans,the list is endless..
Re: A Thread For Lovers Of Gospel Songs by cutiepie01(f): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2014
For foreign artistes,I love Kari Jobe,she has a soft, sweet voice,Jaci velasquez,Donnie Mcclurkin,Kirk Franklin;his songs are always technical,he doesnt sing anyhow,Juanita Bynum,cece-winans,Isreal Houghton,the list is endless..
Re: A Thread For Lovers Of Gospel Songs by mikael78: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
9ja I love any song from FLO that guy's toomuch...,solomon lange I love him also UNIQUE voice, this guy wey sing "book of life" .....and for my foreign guys...MICHAEL SMITH WONDER,don moen, hillsong australia!!
Re: A Thread For Lovers Of Gospel Songs by cutiepie01(f): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
mikael78: 9ja I love any song from FLO that guy's toomuch...,solomon lange I love him also UNIQUE voice, this guy wey sing "book of life" .....and for my foreign guys...MICHAEL SMITH WONDER,don moen, hillsong australia!!
.Oh yeah,flo's gud i love his'twale' song,book of life was sang by Nathaniel Bassey,he's also good.. Thanks for dropping by.

(1) (Reply)

Music : Iyanya - Away / New & Hot:- Mo’ Cheddah – My Time [AUDIO & VIDEO] / For 18 And Above Only*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.