Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Be Extremely Patient... In Seeking For Jobs Or Opportunities To Grow? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Extremely Patient... In Seeking For Jobs Or Opportunities To Grow? (443 Views)

I Have Never Believed In Going Around And Applying For Jobs / Graduates Are Looking For Jobs While Illiterates Are Billionaires And Employing / Finally I Stopped Seeking For A Job&went To Learn A Handwork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Extremely Patient... In Seeking For Jobs Or Opportunities To Grow? by cevek11: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2014
We have just finished the Christmas and New Year celebrations. And the realities of a new year dawns on us... Yes the hustling begins.

I am at my office trying to strategize how to grow my career when I received a call, from an Engr. Emma (08172955951), claiming he would offer me a Job to supply goods.

Instantly I replied "Oga!!! can you not wait till the July before you attempt to defraud innocent Nigerians?".

For goodness sake, we have just finished spending so much and here this man is, trying to take the little left.

On a more serious note, everyone seeking opportunity to grow this year should take care not to fall for SCAMs like this.

(1) (Reply)

Employers Of Labour In The House, Your Input Is Needed Here / Urgent Vacancy / Divers And Pilots Which One Makes More Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.